Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I mean that's a guess at what might have happened based on theoreticals and what actually happened is somebody made a QCS thread calling it out that addressed it (eventually and way too slowly). :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Theophany posted:

I mean that's a guess at what might have happened based on theoreticals and what actually happened is somebody made a QCS thread calling it out that addressed it (eventually and way too slowly). :shrug:

There was literally a previous situation where BW did heinous poo poo (probating people for warning others about a harasser in an LGBT thread) and there were reports and a QCS thread and nothing happened to her. There was nothing to suggest at the time that this was going to be the one QCS thread that actually gets done about her lovely judgment and behavior.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Theophany posted:

That was like the 3rd time BW let some heinous poo poo slide, and on previous occasions

Anne Whateley posted:

If I was called a stupid piece of poo poo and banned, and in exchange the kids stopped getting abused, that would be a fantastic trade and I'd do it all day every day.

What would actually have happened: I'd be banned, I wouldn't be able to say anything else, 20 people would have reassured him I'm a crazy bitch and he's a good man doing his best, and he would've doubled down

this literally happened

So I'm not sure why you're taking it upon yourself to argue about it in such a weird way

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Every time this topic comes up in a thread and people start talking about CD's crimes, I get confused for a second and think some crazy poo poo went down in Cinema Discusso that I missed.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...
i heard the angel fau sent kyoon an unsolicited dick pic

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

No, what GBS is always complaining about is a dick, Pick.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

fauna posted:

i heard the angel fau sent kyoon an unsolicited dick pic

who hasnt?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

FactsAreUseless posted:

No, what GBS is always complaining about is a dick, Pick.

:vince:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Pick owns

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i like pick and it sucks that theyre not allowed to post in the r/relationships thread

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

cumshitter posted:

i like pick and it sucks that theyre not allowed to post in the r/relationships thread
Lol when did that happen? Some of those derails were golden.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i dont know but the last time pick posted in it she got probed and it was stated on the rap sheet that shes forbidden

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!
Now that I'm caught up in this thread I'd like to say i love these dead, gay forums, and hope they stick around until I too am dead and gay.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

cumshitter posted:

i dont know but the last time pick posted in it she got probed and it was stated on the rap sheet that shes forbidden

GBS hates women

vvvvvvvvv
Not you specifically

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 02:04 on Nov 11, 2019

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm fine with Pick lol I just wanted to make that joke

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Captainsalami posted:

Now that I'm caught up in this thread I'd like to say i love these dead, gay forums, and hope they stick around until I too am dead and gay.

take matters into your own hands imo (the gay part, dont kill yourself)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Crowetron posted:

Every time this topic comes up in a thread and people start talking about CD's crimes, I get confused for a second and think some crazy poo poo went down in Cinema Discusso that I missed.

I was thinking Caredresser who got banned for posting about taking advantage of the mentally ill sexually in ausgbs.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I was thinking Caredresser who got banned for posting about taking advantage of the mentally ill sexually in ausgbs.

There was that shitpost (hopefully) about the guy who was dating a girl in a wheelchair with no feeling below her waist. She was fine to let him have vaginal intercourse with her but something like she said only when she was asleep? And so he started having super rough anal sex with her without her knowing to the point where she wasn't able to control her bowels and was going to have to start wearing a diaper and she was really scared because she didn't know why..

Actually I'm now trying to think, what is the furthest back big time SA story I can remember.

I remember hurricane katrina and the SA servers at risk of being drowned under water. That's 2005. I'd seen evidence of the pedocaust in ADTRW when looking at the list of ancient permabans and suddenly in 2003/4 there's like 40 permas for anime stuff.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Krankenstyle posted:

Wanking is gay now?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

well, you're of the same sex as you

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

pick rules

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

she's kind of like the old-timey mad queen of this place, but, if a queendom was allowed to banish its own queen for weeks at a time without her losing her claim to the throne

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

fauna posted:

pick rules

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Krankenstyle posted:

Already there friend.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

fauna posted:

pick rules
Her posts are an interesting superposition between "man your trauma is hosed up"/"man your trauma has hosed you up" with a sprinkling of not realizing how weird some things she says are.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

fauna posted:

pick rules

for certain definitions of “rules”

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Pick is weird and half-hostile sometimes and the forums are definitely more interesting with her posting.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
If she'd stop being such a dick to people with depression and also poor people, it'd be a marked improvement.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That's all self-loathing, I believe

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I thought Pick had severe depression, based on the Hugh saga...? Does she not?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
p sure all goons have severe depression.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

pick takes good care of some good birbs and posts pictures every now and then, she's already ahead 99% of most goons in almost every way

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

Wanking is gay now?

Touching your dick is extremely gay

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The truly not gay use a female mannequin's hand attached to a paint shaker to masturbate.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Depression yes, poor no, but cspam can keep her in check.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Pick famously was like "look realistically you need to have at least like 15 million to be rich"

Because I guess 5 mil is like comfortable but not yacht rich

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

FilthyImp posted:

Pick famously was like "look realistically you need to have at least like 15 million to be rich"

Realistically nobody can afford yachts. Even the people you think have to be able to afford a yacht are living beyond their means when they purchase a yacht.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

FilthyImp posted:

I'd agree with that.

Source: I'm a private banker.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

ew ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

sooooo imma just return now to the best thread ever, the porizj chili thread god bless