Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sex Tragedy posted:

i was quoting yolomancer, i dont really write like that or get trolled

think again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i also do not get trolled

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Feh. Me? Trolled? Heh. Not!

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't get trolled, I just wait until I see somebody post and then quote their posts back to them. I don't do this for anybody else, just one particular person. Because they definitely didn't troll me.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
whatever

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"whatever" -- An epically stoic badarse man who was definitely not trolled, 2019

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol i cant handle this cutscene. its so upsetting

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol i cant handle this cutscene. its so upsetting

*normert reemus eyes watering uncontrollably as he forces himself to chug the sticky carbonated swill*
tears- a normal reaction

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Is there eventually a way to repair cases?

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

yeah in chapter 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

some jackass made a supply request for 25 PCCs and I might just fulfill it out of respect for the gumption of it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

some jackass made a supply request for 25 PCCs and I might just fulfill it out of respect for the gumption of it

i accepted a quest in chapter 3 without reading it and it was 20 crates of "powerful sleeping pills"

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Yeah pretty early on you get a spray but it took me a second to figure out how it works. You equip it from the inventory wheel then you press a button (square?) to turn it towards yourself, then just hold R2 until the "container repaired" notification pops up.

Keep in mind though that "container damage" and "cargo damage" are two different things and you're only graded on the latter -- container health is like armor for your cargo itself and it's what keeps your stuff from getting damaged by falls or water or whatever. If the actual cargo is damaged there's no way to repair it besides starting the delivery over from scratch

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Just started chapter 3. Feels like things are ramping up

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Thsts probably like a streamer or something

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Indont think theres even a downside to doing that if you have a bridge contract with them since itll be 25 things you wont have to build yourself potentially

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I just spent like twenty minutes lugging metal to upgrade a generator near a hot spring so i could have music playing while i relax in it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Originally you automatically gave multiple likes whenever you used someone’s equipment but it made the American playtesters really upset so they changed it to one like per use with the option of giving more

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

delivered a pizza

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Game is a masterpiece

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Game is a masterpiece

This

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Game is great and the community stuff is cool. I like that sharing stuff extends to basically everything including vehicles. Grabbing a community trike from the garage, loading it up with shared materials, and riding it out to help complete a big project feels much better than having to source all the materials by myself.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WEEDCAT posted:

Game is great and the community stuff is cool. I like that sharing stuff extends to basically everything including vehicles. Grabbing a community trike from the garage, loading it up with shared materials, and riding it out to help complete a big project feels much better than having to source all the materials by myself.

Yeah it's neat. I've been raiding MULE camps and taking all the materials and just dumping them in a public mailbox at a safe spot nearby. Maybe somebody can use them

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I really hope the callout responses are actual other people and not automatic. The timing is a little too perfect I think

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The blood grenade effect looks so sick and Sam sounding like he's going to wretch running through a iron mist of his own bodily fluids is perfect

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Game is a masterpiece

absolutely

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm still only in Chapter 2 but I hope we get to go to space by the end of this game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i keep on having to field questions from my friend, who exclusively relies on giant bomb coverage, about how hosed up the game is, if there’s actually good stuff in there, how long before it gets fun, etc and its really maddening. that website is loving AIDS

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I love the name “private room” for the least relaxing most invasive areas in the game

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

really wanna play game but my ps4 is hundreds of miles away at the moment, feels bad man.

ive considering upgrading to a ps4 pro though, does that make much difference for this game?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I love the name “private room” for the least relaxing most invasive areas in the game

I went to get some coffee and idled in there after a long delivery and when I came back Normal Reedus smelled his armpits, pointed at the camera and then pointed emphatically at the shower and grunted.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

really wanna play game but my ps4 is hundreds of miles away at the moment, feels bad man.

ive considering upgrading to a ps4 pro though, does that make much difference for this game?

ive got a normal ps4 and it doesnt seem hosed up or framy, its a beautiful game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SAM! It’s DIE-HARDMAN. I was President Bridget’s RIGHT HAND MAN! Our sensors are detecting EXCESS CROTCHAL SWEAT. Why not take a SHOWER in your PRIVATE ROOM? Feel free to TAKE A DEUCE while you’re at it, Sam.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I went to get some coffee and idled in there after a long delivery and when I came back Normal Reedus smelled his armpits, pointed at the camera and then pointed emphatically at the shower and grunted.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

SAM! It’s DIE-HARDMAN. I was President Bridget’s RIGHT HAND MAN! Our sensors are detecting EXCESS CROTCHAL SWEAT. Why not take a SHOWER in your PRIVATE ROOM? Feel free to TAKE A DEUCE while you’re at it, Sam.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

i need to see sam eat some real food

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[75 hours into Death Stranding] Sam. Die-Hardman here.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sam porter bridges is a better name than norman reedus he should just start using that irl