Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

I don’t know if you guys heard but this guy can’t throw a football

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
https://twitter.com/RJayB33/status/1193667875292286977?s=09

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/PaulHembo/status/1193892096433938432

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/upseeLos/status/1193939830419275778

lmfao

also that rushing yards stat is ridiculous

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
But did he break the rookie quarterback passing touchdowns record in only 14 starts? Didn't think so.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Lamar is a GOAT but did he manage to make the loving Browns off season champions and declared world beating super bowl champions for the following year?

No...I don't think he did. Even he couldn't do that. And yet Baker did.

...Lamar is better than Baker.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Gatts posted:

Lamar is a GOAT but did he manage to make the loving Browns off season champions and declared world beating super bowl champions for the following year?

No...I don't think he did. Even he couldn't do that. And yet Baker did.

...Lamar is better than Baker.

Head to head match ups say they are even 1-1. Rubber game on 12/22. Bet that coward Lamar won't even show after the beat down Baker put on him last time.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ruiterwrongfan/status/1194069832372834304?s=21

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Let's Go BrownsTM

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jesus christ that is pathetic

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Browns have never beaten the Bengals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The bad is great. all-time stuff

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Tar and feather is the name of freddie kitchens offense

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Freddie is too busy raiding the fridge in all of the nfl Kitchens to do good in coaching.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

jesus christ that is pathetic

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Someone's in the kitchens with Ferddie!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

You can't make me root for the Steelers no matter how much I want to.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the hardest hit lamar has taken all year

was in the pocket

throwing the football

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1193619988655067136

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

loading up a big one for 14 years from now. lamar can't run

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

didn't mean to unload yet. Don't read above

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Cavauro: noted premature ejaculator

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
@MikeBrown

https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/1194415935890894848

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lamar is no joke going to get Kap a contract

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

like if you really hate kaepernick, why not get him to the bengals

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Holy poo poo you guys Threads Monthly just voted us Best Thread of November

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The Browns win again!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

like if you really hate kaepernick, why not get him to the bengals

kaepernick ending up on the bengals would be definitive proof that he wasn't blackballed because there is zero chance the bengals would ever sign a good player

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

sweet thursday posted:

Holy poo poo you guys Threads Monthly just voted us Best Thread of November

As someone with no skin in the AFC North, this is consistently the best thread for all divisions.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

kaepernick ending up on the bengals would be definitive proof that he wasn't blackballed because there is zero chance the bengals would ever sign a good player

My guess would be the Bears, or Raiders just because the Raiders.;

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the thread is the best much like the division, despite Ohio's garbage

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Also our QB needs to get his lady under control.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/11/baker-mayfield-wife-emily-fair-weather-browns-fans-instagram

Does she know that the Browns haven't had a winning record since 2007? Bitch there are no fair weather Browns fans. We haven't seen fair weather since 2003, and even then it was a fluke ray of sun that got lost on its way to Pittsburgh. My favorite part of this whole thing is that her follow up doubled down on her ignorance of the Browns fan base.

"LOL didn’t expect to ruffle so many feathers with my “fair weather fans” comment yesterday. No, I was not directing that at the die-hard, loyal fans who have stuck around for YEARS. I’m talking about the idiots who say HORRIBLE things about my husband and the team when we lose, and are back to obsessing when we win. That is laughable to me.

…loyal fans, I see you!" - Emily Mayfield

Bitch anyone who has bought one piece of merchandise, or gone to a single game since this joke of a franchise came back is an idiot die hard fan who is part of the problem for supporting this unending garbage. It is literally impossible for Browns fans to be front runners, band wagon, or fair weather fans till we actually win something. At this point I wish they would move the loving franchise again so I could enjoy the NFL. I hate this team so loving much! See you tomorrow I'll be rooting for this lovely team and your lovely husband.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
That's my drat quarterback's wife!!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Smiling Mandrill posted:

At this point I wish they would move the loving franchise again so I could enjoy the NFL.

Next time should come with a clause that says they aren't allowed to come back this time, tbh

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Also our QB needs to get his lady under control.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/11/baker-mayfield-wife-emily-fair-weather-browns-fans-instagram

Does she know that the Browns haven't had a winning record since 2007? Bitch there are no fair weather Browns fans. We haven't seen fair weather since 2003, and even then it was a fluke ray of sun that got lost on its way to Pittsburgh. My favorite part of this whole thing is that her follow up doubled down on her ignorance of the Browns fan base.

"LOL didn’t expect to ruffle so many feathers with my “fair weather fans” comment yesterday. No, I was not directing that at the die-hard, loyal fans who have stuck around for YEARS. I’m talking about the idiots who say HORRIBLE things about my husband and the team when we lose, and are back to obsessing when we win. That is laughable to me.

…loyal fans, I see you!" - Emily Mayfield

Bitch anyone who has bought one piece of merchandise, or gone to a single game since this joke of a franchise came back is an idiot die hard fan who is part of the problem for supporting this unending garbage. It is literally impossible for Browns fans to be front runners, band wagon, or fair weather fans till we actually win something. At this point I wish they would move the loving franchise again so I could enjoy the NFL. I hate this team so loving much! See you tomorrow I'll be rooting for this lovely team and your lovely husband.

qb needs to CONTROL his WOMAN

that bitch

that loving bitch

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Browns sweep of the AFCN continues this week.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Mayfields seem like nice, not at all obnoxious people

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Sour Diesel posted:

qb needs to CONTROL his WOMAN

that bitch

that loving bitch

If the roles were reversed I'd be saying she needs to control her frat boy douche bag husband. You gotta be some kind of ignorant tone deaf idiot to call fans of a 3-6 team fair weather to begin with. Add in the fact that we are the Browns, and its a good way to kill all of your husband previous good will with the city. Stupid poo poo like this always seems to signal the beginning of the end for once promising Browns players. Braylon Edwards, Johnny Football, and Peyton Hillis are prime examples. Maybe Baker will have a better time next year when it all goes to poo poo and we trade him for a 5th rounder to the Cardinals. Kyler Murray needs a good backup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Maybe she's right and Cleveland has a whole needs to stfu