Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

heh, I loved The Daou before it was cool :c00lbert:

so you loved him when he was a fascist enabling hillary shill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

I generally don't care about dnd b/c I barely have time to post here but that probe is a loving travesty

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Greetings, if you want to stay, please answer the following question:

Elizabeth
(a) does
(b) does not
take Risperdal

does it make you 1/2020th native american

that is gonna determine my answer

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Terror Sweat posted:

hell, if anything, I loved him more

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

that's some very Warrenesque hedging there the correct answer was no, not since she started taking adrenochrome instead

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Terror Sweat posted:

he was definitely funnier back then

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Thoguh posted:

lol, I knew she'd flipped some houses but I didn't realize she kicked people out to do so.

Does the article make it clear whether she bought the house at a foreclosure sale or from the bank after the bank finished the foreclosure, that would determine who did the evicting

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Al! posted:

yep, turns out i'll never get tired of the fact that he's turned from suck zone villain #1 to suck zone hero effortlessly

I like my Raiden comparison:

He's a former child soldier who sucked poo poo when he was being controlled by a deep state cabal trying to control information, then gradually became cooler after he was turned into a cyborg (Verrit)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Parity warning posted:

https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1192445426751938561

lol how on earth can you even try to make that sort of claim

“so what about the other half?”

“soylent green”

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

that's some very Warrenesque hedging there the correct answer was no, not since she started taking adrenochrome instead

I imagine that the first time Warren took adrenochrome she was hesitant at first. "Oh, I don't know...sounds a bit *extreme* haha!" But after she saw how much fun Jeff and Bill were having, she realized that maybe it was okay to live a little. What transpired was the best night of her life.

MizPiz posted:

He's a former child soldier who sucked poo poo when he was being controlled by a deep state cabal trying to control information, then gradually became cooler after he was turned into a cyborg (Verrit)

Daou having such a bizarre background is largely why I'm willing to believe his change is genuine. It would be different if he were the typical failson of some random rich/upper-middle class professional - those people have a direct class-based incentive to opposite the left (and thus a reason to think they're grifting when they say good things about the left - see: the PSA bros).

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 22:23 on Nov 12, 2019

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

MizPiz posted:

when Bernie wins the primary the DNC is gonna ratfuck him out of it, only to be stopped by Daou busting into the room with an ak shouting WASH AWAY THE ANGER

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

man Warren has really just collapsed into idiotic shitlib hedging on everything as soon as she caught the slightest sniff that she could win

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1194338055227871233

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

zegermans posted:

man Warren has really just collapsed into idiotic shitlib hedging on everything as soon as she caught the slightest sniff that she could win

centrists are chronically allergic to winning, it's the secret to beating them

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

zegermans posted:

liberals, dude :shrug:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

This... isn't a NatesLiver post?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

mastershakeman posted:

Does the article make it clear whether she bought the house at a foreclosure sale or from the bank after the bank finished the foreclosure, that would determine who did the evicting

The article is written by a hard right conservative talk radio host who campaigns for trump. i really doubt there is research behind it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

MizPiz posted:

RULES OF NATURE!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Crotch posted:

If it's a legitimate raid, the D&D mods have ways to shut the whole thing down.

crotch i hope you appreciate the congrats on predicating the future

logikv9 posted:

no because the d&d mods filter out that bullshit and know when something real is happening

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Blurnie Sandblurs

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Yang supporters are hilarious.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TrilliontonNixon posted:

If homex were still here this would not have happened.

political power comes out of the button of an admin

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t see how you can have a poll with a 14 point swing for a candidate and not think wow we hosed up somewhere

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t see how you can have a poll with a 14 point swing for a candidate and not think wow we hosed up somewhere

As long as Bernie ain't winning it they dont care.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

Succzone getting gassed is a lot like Syria getting gassed: it was completely disproportionate, harmed the wrong people, and neither were caused by Assad.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Party plane john is under my protection

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Nichael posted:

my facts!

lol :golfclap:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Breakfast All Day posted:

swords into daou shares

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Calibanibal posted:

Party plane john is under my protection

they're called lavatories

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Hey Nate, Nate, hey data boy genius, hey Nate: Sorting results by age is right there my guy.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:waycool:

https://twitter.com/Whatapityonyou/status/1194370930480308225

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
https://twitter.com/SilERabbit/status/1194164311008014336?s=19

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

im ready for the dictatorship of the berniebroletariat

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Free cspam

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

hilarious that fox was more fair to bernie than any of the succ central networks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

nate silver, race political scientist

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

hilarious that fox was more fair to bernie than any of the succ central networks

yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
where does the coveted hispanic-asian demo fall, natey