Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
If lowtax simply paid his workers,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/PoliticsReid/status/1194386167057256449

democrats.txt

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Venom Snake posted:

speaking of joe I loving hate that this primary sucks so loving much and all the candidates have so little charisma that joe biden is like, insanely more likeable and human than most of them.

Human sure. Like able? No way...dudes a creepy uncle thru and thru

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Venn diagram of lamestream media figures who also have FBI/CIA authoritarian worshiping streak.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1194389627970490375

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

... why

No, like why? On what planet is this allowed to happen?

quote:

“I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to all of those who have supported me during this race,” he said in a statement. “It has been the honor of my life to be able to meet and visit with so many Arkansans over the last six month and hear their voices. It was my sincere hope to be their advocate in Washington D.C. However, in this moment right now, I need to focus on my family and place their interests first.”

What the gently caress? This sounds like... ominous

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Victory Position posted:

oh no, another *checks notes* Democrat has dropped out of the race :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1194311897207713794

lol I remember arguing with some succ republican saying that Trump didn't have an iron grip on republicans and conservatives and they were hoping for someone to come along so they don't have to support trump. I mentioned that mark sanford was running but would never get above 1% and then drop out.

oh lookie what happened

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao she's a job hopper and essentially being demotion being a senator from one of the poorest red states.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol I remember arguing with some succ republican saying that Trump didn't have an iron grip on republicans and conservatives and they were hoping for someone to come along so they don't have to support trump. I mentioned that mark sanford was running but would never get above 1% and then drop out.

oh lookie what happened

Despite his antics Trump has 89% approval rating with registered republican voters.

They love his policies and cheesy macho guy behavior.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i stand with the admins in support of forums moderator "pee pee jay"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Grondoth posted:

... why

I wonder what they had on him

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Grondoth posted:

... why

Dude got paid. You'll never hear a word about it again, end of story.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Grondoth posted:

... why

this may actually be very good news for the not poo poo candidate running as an independent, who appears to be a bernard brother and used the c word in a tweet about bolivia

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

etalian posted:

Despite his antics Trump has 89% approval rating with registered republican voters.

yeah and his argument was "well those aren't true conservatves!" to which I responded with a poll showing 95% approval among CPAC attendees (who I think could be considered conservatives)

coinicidentally that might be the same poll trump references

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

etalian posted:

almost as if conservatism is just bootlicking disguised as an ideology

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

His wife is vice president of walmart's u.s. operations. and he looks like a failson who has only held positions in family holding companies to manage mineral and oil rights

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

turn off the TV posted:

this may actually be very good news for the not poo poo candidate running as an independent, who appears to be a bernard brother and used the c word in a tweet about bolivia

Yeah. this is what i'm seeing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tetracube posted:

almost as if conservatism is just bootlicking disguised as an ideology

It's basically what happens when you let the DE Authoritarian/Honor thought cabinets take over your mind.

People like Crooked Hillary were delusion thinking moderate republicans would defect to her noble cause, they love Trump and everything he represents.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Senators are incredibly powerful! Particularly in a narrowly divided Senate. It's kind of crazy that Harris, Klobuchar, and Booker are still camping out in Iowa, to say nothing of Beto and especially Bullock,

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

etalian posted:

This is why I don't agree with all the crowing in the dumb and (brain)diseased forum about Trump being guaranteed to lose. Republicans always show up and Trump is a republican with all the bullshit sanded off (ironic considering Trump is pure bullshit himself).

I just don't see people showing up for Biden or Warren on the grounds that Trump is sooo bad. This would be the third time democrats were taught this lesson and I bet they still don't learn.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im excited for hillary to run again :3

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
given a choice between voting for joe biden and having a nuclear warhead dropped directly on my house, I might have to think about it for a minute

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

MrFlibble posted:

This is why I don't agree with all the crowing in the dumb and (brain)diseased forum about Trump being guaranteed to lose. Republicans always show up and Trump is a republican with all the bullshit sanded off (ironic considering Trump is pure bullshit himself).

I just don't see people showing up for Biden or Warren on the grounds that Trump is sooo bad. This would be the third time democrats were taught this lesson and I bet they still don't learn.

Well given the state of things if they don't learn now they won't get another chance, given that the Party line is that to go against Trump you are literally going against God

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

MrFlibble posted:

Trump is far from guaranteed to lose but it feels like there’s a few more chinks in the armor then this time a year ago.

That being said...ain’t no one excited for Joe Biden and the only ones excited for Warren are the succ folk who’ll show up for any other democrat even if they might grumble a little bit about it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
america deserves a biden vs trump race, whether we get it or not

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Paladinus posted:

I thought it was now forbidden to repost stuff from D&D?? Mods??

That's not from d&d fuckrt! it's from heaven!!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

eonwe posted:

america deserves a biden vs trump race, whether we get it or not

It may be bad for policy but it will be amazing for content

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
biden is the only person on earth who could suffer a more humiliating loss vs trump than hillary

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Well, the expected result.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
rask the thread got locked before i could reply but i said the thing about LK because i wanted to make it clear that its not "dnd moderation" as a whole that we have an issue with its with ppj being a lib shitter who tries to big dog us constantly

i know that top level mods can mod subforums

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Probably Magic posted:

Well, the expected result.

video games sucks poo poo, every interaction i;ve had with him about moderation has been like this

"i dont know, i dont understand the problem, so i dont think there is one"

well then fuckin listen to people dipshit

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
"i am fine with ppj's modding. what do you mean you have problems? i dont understand, somehow i've read thirteen pages and didnt see any of the ten of them, cumulatively, about how he sucks rear end"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bernie Sanders

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lastgirl

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Addamere posted:

Bernie Sanders

never heard of him

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
why the gently caress isn't cspam the main forum and d&d the subforum yet

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nichael

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Tetracube posted:

biden is the only person on earth who could suffer a more humiliating loss vs trump than hillary

Bloomberg could make a real go at it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lightning Knight is also cool imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tetracube posted:

why the gently caress isn't cspam the main forum and d&d the subforum yet

d&d needs to be a gas chamber subforum, imo.