Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

not surprising, considering the amount of harassment they'd have to deal with had they endorsed warren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Tetracube posted:

isn't the deadline to register for a bunch of states really soon or already over?

though it is hillary, abandoning entire states is how she rolls

Except for Michigan in 2008, which she wasn't supposed to run in because they'd crept their primary up and she did anyway. I'm remembering that correctly, right?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Feldegast42 posted:

At every juncture in my entire life this country has taken the absolute worst path and now the fash have absolute unchecked power backed by a base that would gleefully gut and butcher their own children in the service to their golden calf

The only hope to having the faintest chance to fix things is an elderly grandpa that just had a heart attack with every bastion of power dead set that he will be blacklisted and likely Epsteined in order to make sure nothing changes from the path that has been chosen

So yeah, we assume the worst will happen because that is what will and always happen

This country will be bathed in blood in a year, to the point where Syria will be viewed as a quaint squabble. A civil war that will rival the 30 years war or the Russian revolution

why do you think a civil war is more likely than a military coup enforced by right wing death squads? not that i think even this is likely, but this is what america has exported all across the world. it is our specialty, really.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Feldegast42 posted:

This country will be bathed in blood in a year, to the point where Syria will be viewed as a quaint squabble. A civil war that will rival the 30 years war or the Russian revolution

This is definitely not true. Like if you said in 20 years I'd buy it, but in twelve months? The vast, vast majority of this country is nowhere near that point yet. Even the chuds are mostly too fat and comfortable to really start anything despite all their hollering.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squeezy Farm posted:

not surprising, considering the amount of harassment they'd have to deal with had they endorsed warren

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

oh boy oh boy oh boy civil war chat

can this wait until after i buy and install kaiserreich

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

I feel like this bug in my news app fits this thread

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fabergay egg posted:

why do you think a civil war is more likely than a military coup enforced by right wing death squads? not that i think even this is likely, but this is what america has exported all across the world. it is our specialty, really.

america basically is the right wing

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

I feel like this bug in my news app fits this thread

turn on your screen

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

get a life, hillary

hgrow teh gently caress up

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A Handed Missus posted:

get a life, hillary

It's too late for Crooked Hillary to be chillin' in Cedar Rapids?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont wanna grow up im an adrenochrome kid

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
hillary on BBC

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

if this is what they think an election is no wonder they lost

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Shear Modulus posted:

pressley is part of The Squad because she is a minority woman who beat an incumbent democrat so pelosi and the rest of the dem leadership lumped her in with aoc (because the only things pelosi cares about is making the house dems as white as possible and keeping incumbents in office for a billion years)

primary pressley

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
If Capuano wins his seat back he gets to be on the squad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

✔ celebrate with a big pizza party

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

my defenses are hard af rn

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

iN tHe DuSt Of A wAr ZoNe

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

no intimacy will survive

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Al! posted:

✔ celebrate with a big pizza party

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/662070477737893888?lang=en

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Except for Michigan in 2008, which she wasn't supposed to run in because they'd crept their primary up and she did anyway. I'm remembering that correctly, right?

michigan and florida. the dnc told everyone not to campaign there and both obama and edwards did what the dnc said to do and took their name off the ballot in michigan (hillary did not)

hillary would later say that she got more votes than obama, which is a statement that is only true if you include the votes from michigan wherein the only choices were hillary and none of the above

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/vietvt3/status/662210854117511169

Hillary did not free Việt

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
:tastykake:

Rodatose has issued a correction as of 23:51 on Jul 4, 2020

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Forgot "Fly in the newly inherited Lolita Express with Bill".

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Could John Podesta just like, go away maybe

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

angerbeet posted:

Could John Podesta just like, pokemon go away maybe

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

angerbeet posted:

John No!desta

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Thoguh posted:

it's all over and i'm standing pretty in the dust that was a city

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thoguh posted:

I'M NUCLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Thoguh posted:

but his official story is that he was a chauffeur and didn't see combat or torture anyone

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

A Handed Missus posted:

big structural centrism

hardly unbelievable when it's coming from someone who claims hackers went back in time to make homophobic posts on her blog

wont happen but would be funny as gently caress to see trump spend months on twitter trying to figure out who voted against him

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jacobinmag/status/1194297500754202624

READ ANOTHER BOOK

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1194385643025182720

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I loved Busytown when I was a kid

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
also ninja turtles

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

you don't get a name like "stitches" without being a mafia interrogator I know what kind of "worker" you really are rabbit

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

angerbeet posted:

Democratic presidential candidate John Podesta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the Lowly Worm is prescient of our times, as he is a gig worker who drives his apple car in and around Busytown