Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

elf help book posted:

i got ludens fan up to 5 stars and now he wont stop emailing me, help

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Lol

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

i like to put generators right by the borders between chiral network areas.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Getting caught in an inhospitable area with no stamina or tools is some harrowing poo poo. Even remote places like the Wind Farm are rough if you're trying to do one last bulk order and you haven't rested for a while.

I got my rear end beat at a mule camp in chapter 3 (the one near the Craftsman, it's probably the prettiest spot in the game) and the penalty for that is hosed up

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I wish a girl would email me

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

The never be game over jacket would have made way more sense in this game

:hai:

elf help book posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i’ve only gotten really stranded (whoa) once, and i ended up having a really enjoyable long walk back to civilization. accidentlly froze to death trying to take a nap on a mountaintop, sure, but still a great time

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

highly recommend going snowboarding once you unlock the floating cargo carrier thing. strap in, press X to hop on, square to push, triggers to stop. game rules

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I wish a girl would email me

The only girl I've seen in the whole game asked for a pizza and after I delivered it she didn't even have a hologram and her brother sent me an email thanking me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

The only girl I've seen in the whole game asked for a pizza and after I delivered it she didn't even have a hologram and her brother sent me an email thanking me.

There's at least one girl with a hologram besides Mama

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

STANDARD ORDERS
[🔺107] Chiral Printer Delivery (URGENT) -- ~45 likes -- 2.0 miles -- Waystation West of Capital Knot City

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

STANDARD ORDERS
[🔺107] Chiral Printer Delivery (URGENT) -- ~45 likes -- 2.0 miles -- Waystation West of Capital Knot City

Lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I cannot wait for someone to set up a single cross-map zipline run

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

In Training posted:

STANDARD ORDERS

Lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

In Training posted:

STANDARD ORDERS

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

In Training posted:

STANDARD ORDERS

lmao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

In Training posted:

STANDARD ORDERS

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hope my journey west will introduce me to even more lonely middle-aged white men fawning over Sam and sending him dozens upon dozens of unanswered vaguely feminine emoji-filled emails.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

In Training posted:

STANDARD ORDERS

Lmao

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
Dreamt about carrying boxes last night

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

In Training posted:

STANDARD ORDERS

lol

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

i juust want to spend time rebuilding the roads and not do the main story missions.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Oh Long Johnson posted:

Dreamt about carrying boxes last night

haha my gamer senses activated when i saw a super steep grassy incline today. fondly remembering the span of time after mgsv where i’d instantly lock onto any big metal cargo container i saw irl

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

STANDARD ORDERS

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

STANDARD ORDERS

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

STANDARD ORDERS

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I hope my journey west will introduce me to even more lonely middle-aged white men fawning over Sam and sending him dozens upon dozens of unanswered vaguely feminine emoji-filled emails.

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Delivering to Port Knot City is such a pain in the rear end. You can’t really bike past the BTs like you can in the other areas and if you leave your stuff behind and kill it it’ll just come back a couple minutes later...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Just got caught by a BT for the first time and the giant one that chased me was a dolphin. So if everyone else is seeing whales then I guess it must be different for different people.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Just got caught by a BT for the first time and the giant one that chased me was a dolphin. So if everyone else is seeing whales then I guess it must be different for different people.

Oh yeah dude, it was a dolphin, sure...

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Delivering to Port Knot City is such a pain in the rear end. You can’t really bike past the BTs like you can in the other areas and if you leave your stuff behind and kill it it’ll just come back a couple minutes later...

Yeah I don’t think I’ve made it through that area once yet without getting caught lol. At least the bts clear out once you get away.

I heard that the squid/whale/scorpion thing can eat you and cause a voidout. Has this happened to anyone?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Lumpy the Cook posted:

the first time you do it though..

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Bump This Thread Everytime You Love Your Porter

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HolePisser1982 posted:

haha my gamer senses activated when i saw a super steep grassy incline today. fondly remembering the span of time after mgsv where i’d instantly lock onto any big metal cargo container i saw irl

i used my new stacking and gripping skills to carry a bunch of stuff from costco up my icy metal stairs yesterday

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

highly recommend going snowboarding once you unlock the floating cargo carrier thing. strap in, press X to hop on, square to push, triggers to stop. game rules

I did this and immediately ate poo poo off a cliff by bumping into a 2 inch rock.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I did this and immediately ate poo poo off a cliff by bumping into a 2 inch rock.

dont worry, im doing critical research in the mountains on which slopes are the gnarliest, will soon be building zipline ski lifts for all the imps to enjoy

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

My favorite thing about this game is how completely refreshing it is to have a post-apoc game where everyone (save Homo Demens and, to a lesser extent, MULEs) are just nice people working together to help each other rebuild. Even the stuck-up guys who don’t want to join the UCA are still good at heart. The game seems so completely free from the craven selfishness and depressing sickening nihilism that infests basically every other post-apoc game.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

feel like im inescapably gonna be buying some low roar albums in the near future lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

as a heads up theres a playlist on spotify with all the licensed music + the original score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My favorite thing about this game is how completely refreshing it is to have a post-apoc game where everyone (save Homo Demens and, to a lesser extent, MULEs) are just nice people working together to help each other rebuild. Even the stuck-up guys who don’t want to join the UCA are still good at heart. The game seems so completely free from the craven selfishness and depressing sickening nihilism that infests basically every other post-apoc game.

absolutely, it loving rules. i hope it gets depressive gamers to open their hearts