Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

I strongly suspect jaded burnout does not want to post blueprints of their house but I think it would be very funny to have a thread where we finished/decorated jb's house in photoshop/blender

house needs more dick fountains

dick :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MockingQuantum

Luvcow posted:

house needs more dick fountains

dick :synpa:

this is true of every house, not just JB's

thank you luvcow for the sig

Goons Are Gifts

lmao that would be rad

Goons Are Gifts

I'll buy the butts

Manifisto

MockingQuantum posted:

This but the forensic scientist that they go to and badger about corpses is a juggalo for some reason

there'd be a perpetually unmentioned bottle of faygo on the sterile tray with his surgical implements

every episode he'd somehow work a line from Miracles into any conversation with him

"we've seen this before, cause of death was ingestion of tiny, extremely strong neodymium magnets"

[everybody's head swivels to the forensic scientist in anticipation]

ty nesamdoom!

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

I strongly suspect jaded burnout does not want to post blueprints of their house but I think it would be very funny to have a thread where we finished/decorated jb's house in photoshop/blender

There are literally structural plans posted somewhere in my thread. You can even have a (slightly out of date) 3D sketchup file of the whole house if you like.

Manifisto

Jaded Burnout posted:

There are literally structural plans posted somewhere in my thread. You can even have a (slightly out of date) 3D sketchup file of the whole house if you like.

if you export the sketchup file to .obj it should open in blender

I think you need sketchup pro (i.e. the paid version) to do this otherwise I'd do it myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Niv_Tg3xY

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

I think you need sketchup pro (i.e. the paid version) to do this otherwise I'd do it myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Niv_Tg3xY

make
the
WAD

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

STL will do, right?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14DhUNoEYCq50Gp68v1R3nevLzYeWGmCM

Manifisto

bingo bongo

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

This is so exciting

Manifisto

if jb is honestly okay with it, I will clean up the blender model a tad and make a thread perhaps tonight/tomorrow

seriously though jb if you'd rather not it's fine

ty nesamdoom!

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

if jb is honestly okay with it, I will clean up the blender model a tad and make a thread perhaps tonight/tomorrow

seriously though jb if you'd rather not it's fine

The only thing I'm keen to avoid is giving away exactly where the house is, but the model doesn't do anything to leak that, certainly less than the photos I've already posted (which pointedly obscure house numbers).

Speaking of which, if you want an idea of how things look inside rn there's like a couple thousand photos in the thread.

Manifisto

Jaded Burnout posted:

The only thing I'm keen to avoid is giving away exactly where the house is, but the model doesn't do anything to leak that, certainly less than the photos I've already posted (which pointedly obscure house numbers).

Speaking of which, if you want an idea of how things look inside rn there's like a couple thousand photos in the thread.

ya I found the thread (which I've seen before but don't follow religiously, although I should) and you're not kidding!

ty nesamdoom!

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

ya I found the thread (which I've seen before but don't follow religiously, although I should) and you're not kidding!

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
hey everyone

ChubbyChecker
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Renegret posted:

hey everyone

hi!

Manifisto

Renegret posted:

hey everyone

hey hello hi, what's shaking?

ty nesamdoom!

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I have a job interview tomorrow.

But I'm so emotionally exhausted I just look at it as an inconvenience preventing me from going home and I'm having trouble getting into it.

But I'm emotionally exhausted because of my job so I'm stuck in a cycle.

alnilam

It says showing all items but i don't see any of them :confused:

alnilam

Hi renegret how u been

Goons Are Gifts

Hi hello hey welcome back how have you been??

Twenty Four

Renegret posted:

hey everyone

Heya friend, I've missed ya!

Jaded Burnout

alnilam posted:

It says showing all items but i don't see any of them :confused:

squint more

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

G'mclunkey all

https://twitter.com/ericfell/status/1194180485129199619

edit:

This is a joke and I like it:

https://twitter.com/ericfell/status/1194200262019170304

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Renegret posted:

hey everyone

:wave:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hi

sb hermit

Heather Papps posted:

make
the
WAD

make
the
BSP

sb hermit

el dorito posted:

make
the
BSP

maybe I'll make the bsp

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

Didn't someone create like a Groverhaus modeler or something?

Heather Papps

hello friend

el dorito posted:

maybe I'll make the bsp

please?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hey JB, can you bring your house to London in January so I can see it? I will be there, then.

If anyone is in Spain I will be there in Barcelona in January, too if you want to meet up in a bar or something.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If anyone is in Spain I will be there in Barcelona in January, too if you want to meet up in a bar or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isCyL2raNMg

sb hermit

Renegret posted:

I have a job interview tomorrow.

But I'm so emotionally exhausted I just look at it as an inconvenience preventing me from going home and I'm having trouble getting into it.

But I'm emotionally exhausted because of my job so I'm stuck in a cycle.

I will drink heavily and send you anti-exhaustion vibes in the hopes that it helps

EDIT: :beerpal: but with wine and hard liquor

sb hermit

I have never made a bsp I was proud of but I'll look into it

Goons Are Gifts

butts

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Manifisto posted:

good mungo byob! turns out I will be in London for a few days next week. any suggestions on things to do/places to see or eat? I've done some of the most touristy stuff so I don't feel any urgency in that regard.

The London Mythraeum is pretty neat. It's a reconstruction/excavation(maybe. my memory fails me now) of an ancient temple to Mythras. When I went it was free and very no-frills. The Tate Modern is a neat little modern art museum in a re-purposed power plant. Might be worth a shot if you like art. As far as architecture goes I really enjoyed walking around the Barbican. Very maze-like and weird. St. Paul's Cathedral might be worth a look if you like architecture.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C06jAb-e_iU

sb hermit

el dorito posted:

I will drink heavily and send you anti-exhaustion vibes in the hopes that it helps

EDIT: :beerpal: but with wine and hard liquor

holy crap, I'm glad I'm just drinking at home because I'm already completely smashed

gonna be 40 soon, I guess I was awarded my decreased alcohol tolerance a bit early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Hey JB, can you bring your house to London in January so I can see it? I will be there, then.

Sure, just head to a big box called "St Pancras train station" and sit in a magic tube for about half an hour while they whisk the house up to London for you.

It's a bit of an expensive service, though, house moving.