Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol if the Democrats won't look into it (because Dem leadership is all complicit in this poo poo) I'm looking forward to the Republicans trying to frame Hillary for this

the alt right people are already capitalizing on public skepticism about Epstein's death to draw people in to their whole mythology and I'm not sure what to do about this aside from my occasional warnings that people will only be harming themselves mentally if they get too carried away with assuming everyone in the world is guilty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Dolphin posted:

Trump and Epstein were best friends but somehow they all block that detail out of their consciousness

trump was also the president at the time that epstein was murdered in a federal jail.

republicans are not interested in reality.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Buck Wildman posted:

it's your fault your diabetes is killing you because you didn't take the easy precautionary steps like owning health insurance

market incentives will fix everything !

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
people with free healthcare famously get fat and lazy and die young, whereas people without it are lean, sprightly, and long-lived, as is clearly evident if you compare for example northern europe and america uh, actually, don't do that that, bad example, they're, uh, much smaller countries and more homogeneous, which is why, uh,

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

learning a lot of important stuff from wikipedia

had a mountain holler once passing through tennessee

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
slipping a crisp us flag into the host's hand for a prime table

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

cumshitter posted:

lol is this real or satire?

TRUPM!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

impeach all presidedts everywhere

ESPECIALLY that one guy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

DryGoods posted:

slipping a crisp us flag into the host's hand for a prime table

Dont burn it all in one place kid

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when stone go to jail?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cumshitter posted:

$50,000 for don jr. to show up, pitch his book, and not take any questions lol

what would one even like to know from kiddo

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lol
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1194746502922588162

yes i know, i am owned

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

Dont burn it all in one place kid

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

tacodaemon posted:

the alt right people are already capitalizing on public skepticism about Epstein's death to draw people in to their whole mythology and I'm not sure what to do about this aside from my occasional warnings that people will only be harming themselves mentally if they get too carried away with assuming everyone in the world is guilty

perhaps we should take a lesson from our favorite president (trump) and do the equivalent of saying that bush did 9/11 to bush's brother on tv

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Plinkey posted:

when stone go to jail?

I believe they're in jury deliberations but there's no fuckin' way he gets more than a few months or probation

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I mean... I personally wouldn't go that far but I suppose in a world where they're rounding people up on buses and you're trying to distract them there's an argument to be made for it if you think it would aid in detainees escaping.
We're getting into really weird hypotheticals

lol hypotheticals

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lmao why in the christ would you pay fifty grand to have junior and his horrible girlfriend screech at you

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

50k to push through legislation banning trump from the state would've been a better investment

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Joementum posted:

first letter of each tweet

lol. Holy poo poo, it's real.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/1194721041244983302

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

wasn't this just burr saying how it had been and how he expects it to be and now mcconnel is saying "gently caress that we do this poo poo in a day, no impeachment your the impeachment"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ah, same as always

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

lmao why in the christ would you pay fifty grand to have junior and his horrible girlfriend screech at you

it's not your money and you want to make the president like you

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol if the Democrats won't look into it (because Dem leadership is all complicit in this poo poo) I'm looking forward to the Republicans trying to frame Hillary for this

Why would they have to frame her?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rad Stowert

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

alternatively, exchange 50k for its worth in pennies and dump all of it on devos

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
cspam gift idea

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

havent seen 3dcat in a few pages now i reckon they've already been shipped to the internment camp

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I mean... I personally wouldn't go that far but I suppose in a world where they're rounding people up on buses and you're trying to distract them there's an argument to be made for it if you think it would aid in detainees escaping.
We're getting into really weird hypotheticals

Uh yes that's a weird hypothetical.

But on the whole you shouldnt use racism, body shaming, sexism etc to pick on anyone, not because they don't deserve it, but because there are other good people who are hurt by it you know

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

lol. Holy poo poo, it's real.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ngl if more super rich people did stuff like this instead of raping children on an island I might be more receptive to the idea that they can spend their money better than the government

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/mollypriddy/status/1194334794743574528

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

I wish the democrats didn't consistently let opportunities slip through their fingers and get co-opted by the right but oh well

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

some yurnps I thought of while driving:

donatello tromboldi
dolce y trompana
dorsal trepan

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Der Meister posted:

Her criticism has sent shockwaves through the wealthy donor class within the Democratic Party. Wall Street financiers have privately been signaling to party leaders they will either sit out or back President Donald Trump if she were to become the nominee. Some have told Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer they won’t back Democrats running for U.S. Senate seats if she picks up the party mantle.

urge to like liz rising

Yeah, seriously. I love Elizabeth Warren already and that kind of stuff makes me like her even more. While the mainstream media passes it off as a negative. Lol.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

what is the civilian equivalent to the cop body cam, anyway?

other than "your smart phone." there are a handful of reasons Your Smart Phone is a sub-optimal solution. i would like to keep those reasons outside the scope of this post.

assume that the person is ready and willing to purchase and carry another device strictly for this purpose.

another smart phone to be a burner that doesn't need to be locked down and doesn't have any of your personal information on it and is constantly streaming the video to somewhere so pigs cant accidentally whoopsie doodle smash your SD card or w/e

I dunno what system (like setup a private periscope or youtube live account or something?? those might archive automatically??) would be best for this tho but wonder sometimes :shrug:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

my opinion of rod stewart has done a total 180

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ArmZ posted:

dorsal trepan

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

quote:

I find beauty in what everyone else sees as ugly - rugged skyscrapers, beaten-up warehouses, things that are very run down.

it's some really beautiful work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Gripweed posted:

ngl if more super rich people did stuff like this instead of raping children on an island I might be more receptive to the idea that they can spend their money better than the government

Used to be the train guys were also the molesters but I think star trek took that spot over