Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9y9Snt1g5E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

snart heklg

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imagine what it smells like when you poo poo your pants after eating exclusively McDonald's burger King and Wendy's food your entire life

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

:chome:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Dolphin posted:

imagine what it smells like when you poo poo your pants after eating exclusively McDonald's burger King and Wendy's food your entire life

i don't have to imagine

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

I don't have to brother

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Dolphin posted:

smells like late-stage capitalism

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

i don't have to imagine

gently caress you

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Dolphin posted:

I can't know this
but I imagine that along with the overwhelming smell of poo poo that Trump smells like some dollar store cologne

Like a knock-off Brut that's mostly alcohol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:911:

https://mobile.twitter.com/41Strange/status/1194774780496367616

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

lol

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1194750788502835200

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Is trbup impeech yet

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
It's time to lock Hunter Biden up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

eric ciaramella posted:

It's time to lock Hunter Biden up

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

smarxist posted:

gently caress you

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

someone gave trump a chinese finger trap and hid his phone so he doesn't break the line that he has paid no attention, not a thing, nothing whatsoever, not even 1% about the impeachment hearings

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

who the gently caress is this nazi?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Nobody knows what hunter biden looks like, im not sure if he really exists

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress yeah let's just go nuts

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:lol: look at the stupid books he chose to put on display
what a loving chud

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

tweet, meet pile

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

dead eyed motherfuckers all of them

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

i smell a wohl

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

smarxist posted:

gently caress you

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I can't know this
but I imagine that along with the overwhelming smell of poo poo that Trump smells like some dollar store cologne

Like a knock-off Brut that's mostly alcohol

i don't know what kind of cologne he wears, but i bet he wears a LOT of it

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
wow i can't believe some youtuber no-one has heard of has had the goods on joe and hunter biden all along

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tup!

https://i.imgur.com/7VFjLzK.mp4

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

how long do you think it took him to decide where he should place the Art of War?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
if i was the ukrainian prosecutor's office and wanted to leak some documents on our investigation into hunter and joe biden that we refused to do, i would certainly do it through some internet nobody recording videos in his bedroom on his android phone

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

wow i can't believe some youtuber no-one has heard of has had the goods on joe and hunter biden all along

didn't some college paper out of Arizona break a really big story recently? shame I can't remember anything that happened longer than 24 hours ago anymore

the mainstream press is so bad and lazy now that if anything actually does break it's usually rando blogs or locals that do it because literally nobody else is looking lmfao

then some billionaire buys the paper out and shutters it lmfaox2

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

it even matches the piss tape hat

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

after this effort crashes and burns, it will presumptively be acceptable to source campaign interference from foreign powers, including on national television, and also acceptable both to use the DOJ as a domestic political tool and to invoke the use of foreign prosecutorial powers, unconstrained by due process, against US citizens, including influential politicians

a rather amusing outcome for the great beacon of freedom and democracy, through it does present some interesting possibilities in the extremely unlikely event an actual leftist ever occupies the presidency

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Uncle Joe's Secret Goody Bag

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Nude Hoxha Cameo posted:

after this effort crashes and burns, it will presumptively be acceptable to source campaign interference from foreign powers, including on national television, and also acceptable both to use the DOJ as a domestic political tool and to invoke the use of foreign prosecutorial powers, unconstrained by due process, against US citizens, including influential politicians

a rather amusing outcome for the great beacon of freedom and democracy, through it does present some interesting possibilities in the extremely unlikely event an actual leftist ever occupies the presidency

It will be acceptable for Republicans sure

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

eric ciaramella posted:

it even matches the piss tape hat

lol nice link NERD, prepare to get roasted

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

:lol: look at the stupid books he chose to put on display
what a loving chud

The Art of War lmbo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Oh shi

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
unless whatever platform this guy is using allows viewers to interrupt him with airhorns i suggest we pay this no mind whatsoever, even ironically.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

DryGoods posted:

how long do you think it took him to decide where he should place the Art of War?

ah, the crane formation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

campfire posted:

i smell a wohl

wohl jumped the shark and someone needs to fill the role of Daddy's Smartest Boy