Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

Chichevache posted:

I didnt do that. Maybe people shouldnt make jokes about me murdering my family then killing myself.

I wasn't referring to you. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Dwanyelle posted:

I wasn't referring to you. :)

You didnt denounce the poster who implied it, which, based on prior arguements in this thread, is tacit approval of the act.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Victor Vermis posted:

Pointing out it's wrong to say "Kill Yourself" in GiP doesn't seem particularly heated to me.

quoted the wrong guy I agree with you

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

You have really strange issues. I sincerely hope you get the help you need before you end up as yet another murder/suicide statistic

take a moment

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

Chichevache posted:

You didnt denounce the poster who implied it, which, based on prior arguements in this thread, is tacit approval of the act.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, friend.

Tbqh, my eyes were kinda glazing over at the convo you were in involved in, and I couldn't muster the emotional energy to properly follow it.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Okay, break time. Everybody take a few deep breaths.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
Deval Patrick is entering the Democratic Primary! When was the last time a MA governor was the nominee (Romney 2012)? How successful have they been in the general? (only one was elected, Calvin Coolidge).

I for one can't wait for more centrist talking points, it's like a last-ditch effort to slow Warren's rise. I think it's also fueled by the rise of Buttigieg. Sure these centrist boomer+ men are more established and have more achievements than Buttigieg, but Buttigieg literally is an engineered millennial supersoldier for the meritocracy, and these boomers haven't had a head-to-head with someone like him. They've just been pandered to by millennials their entire careers.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://mobile.twitter.com/repgosar

first letter of his last few tweets

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

drat

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Subtle. Still part of the problem.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

:drat:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

takes on a bit of a different context when its an elected official

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

What the actual gently caress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Oh lord

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Can't wait for people to jump on the "actually, Epstein DID kill himself" train because MAGA nation is catching on

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Well, that takes the fun out of it because you know this rear end in a top hat is saying it because THE CLINTONS had him killed to cover up child sex parties in a pizza parlor.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
There's like a 90% chance it was one of his staffers.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cruz has the experience to pull it off

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Acebuckeye13 posted:

There's like a 99.9999999998% chance it was one of his staffers.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Acebuckeye13 posted:

There's like a 90% chance it was one of his staffers.

This is the guy who was such a piece of poo poo his brothers and sisters cut campaign ads against him.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

apparently bolivia has a new president now

:stare:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That could mean anything

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Doc Hawkins posted:

But how will this impact the Biden investigation?! :freep:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/GrayzoneProject...ingawful.com%2F

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

NZ's euthanasia bill just passed its final reading.
Nice!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:nice:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

A c-spam goon acted like a goon on a metro with an ICE agent on it. ICE agent, upon being passive aggressively mentioned immediately threatens to use his gun.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902725&pagenumber=1170&perpage=40#post499971758

We are living in a police state aren’t we :(

hobbesmaster fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Nov 14, 2019

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

hobbesmaster posted:

A c-spam goon acted like a goon on a metro with an ICE agent on it. ICE agent, upon being passive aggressively mentioned immediately threatens to use his gun.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902725&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post499971448

Might want to fix your link, it goes to a pretty lol post

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

hobbesmaster posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902725&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post499971448

We been living in one for a while, thanks for noticing.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Mobile apps are broken as usual. :lol:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Worth it

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Doc Hawkins posted:

:thunk:

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Color me not surprised that the right-wing coup leaders graduated from the world's premier school on how to organize and run death/rape squads.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I'm honestly loving impressed that we managed to stumble on to a worse topic than copchat, at least then it's funny when McNally wakes up and chain probes everyone.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

BadOptics posted:

Color me not surprised that the right-wing coup leaders graduated from the world's premier school on how to organize and run death/rape squads.

Yeah, this is the least surprising news about that situation, aside from the unconfirmed fact that the CIA helped them out directly.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

poo poo's gone literally medieval at Chinese University HK.

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/hong-kong-protesters-stockpile-makeshift-idUSRTX78OLI

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

A Bad Poster posted:

unconfirmed fact

Is that what used to be called a 'suspicion'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

After not having a war room for weeks, apparently the White House Office of Legislative Affairs sent Capitol Hill Republicans so many emails today.

The legislative affair's office sent sometimes six to seven emails an hour, according to a Republican source with knowledge of the emails.

GOP members were not happy and pushed back, the source said.