Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Rabid Snake posted:

after the kavanaugh hearing I kinda quit politics/ c span for making me too sad

someone catch me up on lore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1194772971082174465

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

hands off and eyes UP HERE...

...dad :(

gross

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Rabid Snake posted:

after the kavanaugh hearing I kinda quit politics/ c span for making me too sad

someone catch me up on lore

I feel you, Kavanaugh was a particular low point. It hasn't gotten better, keep avoiding politics imo

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

The hamster picture makes me :3 instead of being so depressed about the current state of politics. Thanks :3

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

:troll:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I can't imagine how much getting their story straight is going on behind the scenes right now among Republicans in Congress.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaJmgMuYNjc

saw an elp interview where he said rtj4 is harder than ever before. hell yeah

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Crazyweasel posted:

i don’t see how it happens unless a lot of republicans grow a spine because if they don’t have trump they don’t have a shot of winning 2020 and the GOP as it exists today won’t win another Presidential election again

e: I read this as Trump removed from office . him being impeached is very likely

Yeah I meant impeached but also implied being removed from office. drat. GOP really selling there souls still gently caress

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

I can't imagine how much getting their story straight is going on behind the scenes right now among Republicans in Congress.

They're probably just like gently caress it let's crack open some beers

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

CODChimera posted:

I feel you, Kavanaugh was a particular low point. It hasn't gotten better, keep avoiding politics imo

Literally talked to my psychologist and she said to avoid politics because it made me so sad all the time :(

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rabid Snake posted:

Literally talked to my psychologist and she said to avoid politics because it made me so sad all the time :(

ask your psychologist what kind of degree she has and how much money she actually makes and then just laugh at her face for living in a fantasy and then fire her.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Rabid Snake posted:

spiderhyphentherapist

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

ask your psychologist what kind of degree she has and how much money she actually makes and then just laugh at her face for living in a fantasy and then fire her.

harsh but fair

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

spiderhyphentherapist

i have literally never done this

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Crazyweasel posted:

i don’t see how it happens unless a lot of republicans grow a spine because if they don’t have trump they don’t have a shot of winning 2020 and the GOP as it exists today won’t win another Presidential election again

e: I read this as Trump removed from office . him being impeached is very likely

how do you not get this

this is the republicans growing a spine. they don't give a poo poo

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
nooo don’t force all the democrats to do impeachment proceedings for 3 whole months your so sexy lol

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Al! posted:

spiderhyphentherapist

i dont get the meme someone lore me up

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
what you need is a marxist therapist

all of them are neoliberals because republicans tend to be the drug pushers in the pharma industry with number go ups rather than the psychotherapist struggle sesh with a gentle guiding hand that disregards material and class struggles for temporary feelgoods.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Rabid Snake posted:

i would probably listen to your mental health care provider instead of a forum where we talk about piss

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i have literally never done this

yeah i guess youre more about telling people they're mentally ill if they have the wrong politics not if they follow politics at all

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Rabid Snake posted:

you're welcome to pm me i'll be ur internet psychologist and i will help you mainline pure unadultered trumop, or whatever, in solidarity. i cannot prescribe u cool drugs but i can refer you to dark net pills

* i cant actually b/c im not cool

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

how do you not get this

this is the republicans growing a spine. they don't give a poo poo

They’re all complicit. Every single chud who voted for trump would have run the Whitehouse and lives exactly as he would given the chance.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I like the part where Nunes finishes whatever he's rambling about and the ambassador is like :confused: and mouths "what?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1194686496239951874

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i occasionally exchange money for goods or services

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/gingersforpete/status/1191366906109927425

is this not a parody account?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/vaughanbell/status/1194708290153984009

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Lastgirl posted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Lastgirl posted:

what you need is a marxist therapist

all of them are neoliberals because republicans tend to be the drug pushers in the pharma industry with number go ups rather than the psychotherapist struggle sesh with a gentle guiding hand that disregards material and class struggles for temporary feelgoods.

Psychologists can't prescribe medication, only psychiatrists can.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

lol you loving deserve this hell, sandwiched between two of the dumbest house members, republican lawyerman

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

counterpoint: liquidate the kulaks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

Psychologists can't prescribe medication, only psychiatrists can.

tell that to l ron hubbard

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

lol you loving deserve this hell, sandwiched between two of the dumbest house members, republican lawyerman

hell yeah it owns lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rabid Snake posted:

ask her what things in this world arent political and then take a poo poo on the floor