Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

DryGoods posted:

i would probably listen to your mental health care provider instead of a forum where we talk about piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
also try to take your poo poo in the shape of a happy face

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
its the little things, you know

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
sorry, i just gotta see it again

ahhhh yeah

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
catching up on the hearings and holy poo poo this is boring as gently caress

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

:bsg:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
feel like you could learn a LOT about the diff between sanders and warren by askin each of them to comment on those big hungry shoes

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

I’m stuck listening to npr on the way home to get a recap since I couldn’t follow anything today and 3 of 5 audio clips they play are GOP fuckheads. it’s unreal. then they have on some ‘reporter’ from the website American greatness dot com or something - like, I’m insanely plugged into C-SPAM and know all the fringe right pundits and I’ve never even heard of this website or person. Jesus loving Christ every day is a new low on npr

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Bearjew posted:

Republicans are stupid as gently caress

How dare u
-nancy peenlosi

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Admiral Ray posted:

Psychologists can't prescribe medication, only psychiatrists can.

bullshit, i was given a tic tac as a placebo in a psychology study

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/yesterdaysprint/status/1194794995405819904

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

turn on your monitor

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

yeah i guess youre more about telling people they're mentally ill if they have the wrong politics not if they follow politics at all

nah man i just don't think 24/7 fatalism is good for mental wellness.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
still lolling at cuck schumah defending god drat peter king kmfao

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/cancer-cells-increase-dna-mutations-to-evade-treatment-66690

I read this and thought about how sad I'd be if I were diagnosed with cancer and then read this

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
if its not bernie i just vote downticket only tbh

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

just look at the gif highlights at giphy or aaron rupar's twitter or w/e that guy's name that nobody really cares about since his reportage is middling

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
republicans: it's the most ridiculous conspiracy theory that trump somehow wanted ukraine to investigate the bidens when he didn't even want to give them aid

also republicans: yeah, trump wanted ukraine to investigate the bidens in exchange for aid, and also it's good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

ahhhh yeah

i wanna put my feet in tim allen's mouth too

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

DryGoods posted:

Bernie's a bit of a geezer, ButtJudge can just hide behind the podium and slowly jump out

only beto could jump on but here we are

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

fatalism is the result of material and class struggle dead ends and pretending it doesn't exist

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Otoh, the way you breathlessly charge in for the next mattering when, in fact, :matters:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

just look at the gif highlights at giphy or aaron rupar's twitter or w/e that guy's name that nobody really cares about since his reportage is middling

*thinks the hardest I've ever thought*

dick dale

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
thinhs stopped mattering years ago

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
How many times has fox news said 'Biden' tonight

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

you're conflating causes and effects of mental illness

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

campfire posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaJmgMuYNjc

saw an elp interview where he said rtj4 is harder than ever before. hell yeah

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/GetDisneyPrime/status/1194733173428633602?s=19

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
tridm

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

I do these kind of self affirmations too

Probably why it's hard to make break throughs in therapy

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Fireside Nut posted:

I’m stuck listening to npr on the way home to get a recap since I couldn’t follow anything today and 3 of 5 audio clips they play are GOP fuckheads. it’s unreal. then they have on some ‘reporter’ from the website American greatness dot com or something - like, I’m insanely plugged into C-SPAM and know all the fringe right pundits and I’ve never even heard of this website or person. Jesus loving Christ every day is a new low on npr

when the hearings stuff today ended, there was a short window of time before the erdogan meeting was ready to go on camera

the republicans in the room hit up the mic and camera crews one after another like they were doing press conferences

the democrats were, at best, meandering, and feeding much less to the press

the republicans feed bullshit like nobody else

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

*thinks the hardest I've ever thought*

dick dale

talk about miserylou honk honk

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

ahhhh yeah

It took several tries to recognize what those were

Was definitely coming up with "designer urinals???" for the first couple

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

galenanorth posted:

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/cancer-cells-increase-dna-mutations-to-evade-treatment-66690

I read this and thought about how sad I'd be if I were diagnosed with cancer and then read this

My sister in law died last month after cancer that just kept spreading to other areas, starting with her first diagnosis in 2016. It really has been a lovely few years, and gently caress cancer. At least the current work I'm doing is helping in a small way to find out how to diagnose cancer earlier (not a scientist but working with them). My takeaway from the whole experience with SIL is assisted suicide should be more of a thing, it was awful

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

fuckin lol, that wohl wannabe guy posted a bunch of documents about how John Kerry is involved with Biden's Ukrainian company

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/1194730246488174592

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i know that we're all going to be forgotten stellar dust and that lets me post about making GBS threads on the floor and then disappear to play rimworld and fight zombies as cavemen and not worry about anything because no amount of worry or effort can change our ultimate fate

better to be happy - a secure, moral happy where you act as best you can according to your principles and embrace warmth when you can find it and bare your teeth to the cold when you can't

to shed the transactional structures that demand we need from others and just accept their weird dancing tumult as long as i can

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

[cnn access reporter] yes, daddy, i'll be quiet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
my genx brother tried to tell me the other day that kap wasnt blackballed by the nfl and i asked him if he knew the definition of blackballing and he said no

very genx