Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

ex post facho posted:

tuvix was a frrak accident and if you dont separate him ur murdering both neelix and tuvok u rear end in a top hat

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I'm glade tuvix was murdered and I hope he burns in hell.

I hope you both are comfortable supporting this crime against humanity then

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

voyager sucked so, so badly.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ex post facho posted:

Congressmen watch YouTube too

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
oh goddammit, i missed animorphs AND star trek chat???

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Joe Abercrombie wrote the books about the berserker guy, right?

And yeah Malazan rules but book 1 needs a rewrite. I'm tempted to say people should just start with book 2 since it's phenomenal

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

“I do think there is a legitimate concern about women’s lived experience and the importance of recognizing that, and also the importance of recognizing the self-identification [of transgender people],” she said. “This is all relatively new. People are still trying to find the language for it.”

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Riot Bimbo posted:

im less worried about that and more that she's a high profile lib a lot of worse but lesser libs take their cues from and if they think they can win over that coveted middle america conservative-but-no-not-like-that voter by throwing me under the bus and turning my corpse into feed for the prison industrial complex or whatever, I think they would in a heartbeat

I wouldn’t worry to much her loss seems to have destroyed any chance of her being actually influential.

she seems to be on the Obama track of grifting well off liberals

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i cant believe trans people started spontaneously existing in 2019. i dont even have the language for it what is this word pro-noun???? i guess those transgenders better figure it out and get back to us

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

jesus christ, only bernie. only fuckin' bernie

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Majorian posted:

How in God's name did anybody fall for her grift, particularly after 2008? I'm at a loss.

they didnt, which is why she rigged the primary and then lost the general lmao

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Nah trans hate getting worse is the safe bet im gonna worry at least a bit

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Riot Bimbo posted:

im less worried about that and more that she's a high profile lib a lot of worse but lesser libs take their cues from and if they think they can win over that coveted middle america conservative-but-no-not-like-that voter by throwing me under the bus and turning my corpse into feed for the prison industrial complex or whatever, I think they would in a heartbeat

hillary doesn't change public opinion, public opinion changes hillary

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Riot Bimbo posted:

Nah trans hate getting worse is the safe bet im gonna worry at least a bit

I mean sure but Hilary won’t be leading the charge

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Someone find Hillary's mumsnet account.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Riot Bimbo posted:

voyager sucked so, so badly.

Thank you.

Why do more people not realize this? It was really bad.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Majorian posted:

Thank you.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
gently caress TERFS

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

literally just “we gotta get more racist” from the wonk crowd

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

also warren: I have no beef with billionaires

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

lolling about the human rights campaign endorsing this bigot in 2016. what a joke of an organization

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Ruzihm posted:

lolling about the human rights campaign endorsing this bigot in 2016. what a joke of an organization

they were likely threatened by the clinton foundation, not tjay that excuses the enxorsement but at least makes it comprehensible

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

Fucker should at least have the courage to say what he actually means. He uses that weaselly "make concessions" phrase because he's too much of a coward to say "we should abandon one or more oppressed groups to the wolves" even though that's what this means in practice. Scum.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Ruzihm posted:

the human rights campaign (hrc? suspicious...), much like the white helmets, are an op

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

so evilweasel melted down @ me in USPOL and ate a probe, do i get a medal or something?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
first they came for the refugees, and i concluded it would be smart to make some concessions,

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Here is the order of the star treks

Ds9
TNG
Babylon 5
farscape
Stargate sg1
TOS
Space 1999
Voyager

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

They will be tears of joy because your average billionaire
Will be fine with dodging the Bernie bullet and also not have to worry about Trump tanking the markets cause he accidently launches a nuke at Asia or something

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Majorian posted:

Thank you.

i grew up watching the show so i have a soft spot in my heart for it but even as a kid i knew it was garbage compared to TNG

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

so evilweasel melted down @ me in USPOL and ate a probe, do i get a medal or something?

Nah, that's unbelievably easy. I used to do that weekly.

Vox Nihili posted:

i grew up watching the show so i have a soft spot in my heart for it but even as a kid i knew it was garbage compared to TNG

Part of what's sad about it is it's not the fault of the actors. Kate Mulgrew and the rest are great! It's just...unbelievably poo poo writing.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Vox Nihili posted:

if PPJ had done it, we'd give you one of those weekly world news checks for evidence that bigfoot exists

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Vox Nihili posted:

:patriot:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Vox Nihili posted:

no one applauds when you stab somebody

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Majorian posted:

Part of what's sad about it is it's not the fault of the actors. Kate Mulgrew and the rest are great! It's just...unbelievably poo poo writing.

Kate is a badass. If only she had been a badass for less insane reasons.

we can just pretend the whole thing series was a dark mirror plot

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

no one applauds when you stab somebody

what if i stab baby hitler, huh???

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Vox Nihili posted:

Kate is a badass. If only she had been a badass for less insane reasons.

we can just pretend the whole thing series was a dark mirror plot

didn't she say that the only way she could process janeway's actions was if she was a complete psychopath

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

evilweasel is under my protection

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

lol matty is such a little weasel

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1194808848290340864
https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1194821043715805186

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

kingcobweb posted:

gently caress TERFS

As horny as CSPAM will be when Bernie is President, I still don't think we should have sex with TERFs imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hahahahaa