Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

Animal-Mother posted:

My partner named our pet rats Antimony and Katja and I didn't know until this hour that the author of this is a goon. :stare:

He pretty much never posts, to be fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

For good reason we’re all terrible and a bad influence.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Iceclaw posted:

IIRC yeah death is a slap on the wrist for Coyote. I think the stories straight up tell all it takes for him to resurrect is for someone to jump over his corpse.
IIRC you gotta do it three times, and he doesn't have a corpse right now anyway!

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.

Splicer posted:

IIRC you gotta do it three times, and he doesn't have a corpse right now anyway!

No corpse, like some bone? :v:
And beside, wouldn't Loup count too?

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
I wonder how Loup is going to react to coyotes teasing. Loup seems and stable as Ysengrin...

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Donkringel posted:

I wonder how Loup is going to react to coyotes teasing. Loup seems and stable as Ysengrin...

What's he gonna do? Kill Coyote?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Annointed posted:

For good reason we’re all terrible and a bad influence.

We have a lot of opinions about thumbs

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
I'm not sure why but the comic seems to have updated early!

https://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=2225

If it gets corrected:

Let's take a look.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Maybe Tom has finally adjusted to his new time zone

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
There's a lot of glowing things in this comic.

I miss Coyote.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Warmachine posted:

What's he gonna do? Kill Coyote?
Eat him again. Double Coyote.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The goose bone contains the information of how he sealed away memories in the lake water and the lake water contains the info of how he sealed away his memories in the goose bone.

madjack
Dec 31, 2013
Coyote about to get himself killed all over again.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
memories all the way down

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

The lake water contains Coyote's memories about the tooth sword (or the memory of him hiding the memories of the tooth sword, or etc). Remember how he also forbid Annie from telling anyone in the forest about it. Why did Coyote go through so much trouble to hide that thing from Loup? Who knows!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Doesnt have to be Coyote's memories. How about its a memory of the time Ysengrin was a complete dumbass? :v

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Maybe it's the memory of him eating the memory of Ysengrin?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
It's Coyote's memory of filming, editing, and uploading to Youtube "Ysengrin Fail Compilation * Humiliation For Loser Ysengrin".

Wait, no. It's a memory of Coyote's DeviantArt profile, where he published a poorly crayonned picture of something that looks a lot like Loup with "orijnal charictur doont steel".

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

It's a memory of how various other memories need time to flow in the forest to be accessible.

maswastaken fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Nov 13, 2019

Bremma
Sep 7, 2007

She was a terrible creature and did not deserve our love
Its the memory of the goose bone. ~recursion!~

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
The last memory is somehow going to be the memory of Loup asking Annie to retrieve the memories

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Ah, the mystical waters of Sugma.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
A memory of Loup finding out the lake water is a memory of finding out the lake water is a memory of finding out the lake water is a memory of...

Loup gets soft locked.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I'm gonna laugh even Loup finally gets the lake water and the memory is just dickbutt.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Glagha posted:

I'm gonna laugh even Loup finally gets the lake water and the memory is just dickbutt.

I'm going to be disappointedi f Loup finally gets the lake water and the memory isn't just dickbutt.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

Bremma posted:

Its the memory of the goose bone. ~recursion!~

It's gonna be this because I'm fairly certain the entire point of this is to make Loup look like a giant, incompetent fool. You're not missing anything important, get your poo poo together.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
Sorry, Loup, but your power is in another memory.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kikas posted:

Ah, the mystical waters of Sugma.

Lol

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Coyote is really lucky they found the Goose Bone first, because otherwise things would be awkward.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I have to say I love when Tom goes wild with the panel (or lack thereof) layout.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Ahahah! I just realized that the memory of coyote is laughing at Loup from inside the memory! I was thinking it was the coyote memory that popped from loups head was laughing at Loup. Hot drat.

Staltran
Jan 3, 2013

Fallen Rib

Mraagvpeine posted:

Coyote is really lucky they found the Goose Bone first, because otherwise things would be awkward.

Bold of you to assume the Lake Water isn't a memory of the Goose Bone.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I know we're all having fun making that same joke over and over but Loup already remembered the goose bone being a memory.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Regy Rusty posted:

I know we're all having fun making that same joke over and over but Loup already remembered the goose bone being a memory.

Just because he already remembers it, doesn't mean that it doesn't contain that memory! It could just contain a memory he already has, essentially being worthless.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

CodfishCartographer posted:

Just because he already remembers it, doesn't mean that it doesn't contain that memory! It could just contain a memory he already has, essentially being worthless.

I don't think that's how it works

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

the memory is the whol comic and the next 3000 pages are it starting over

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Regy Rusty posted:

Loup forgot to remember to forget.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Regy Rusty posted:

It's coyote.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

This would give Tom a chance to re-do all the old artwork!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

EmmyOk posted:

It's been like fifteen years since I read it, but wasn't that basically the ending of the Dark Tower series? One thing changes and the story repeats.

Tom could do the comic forever, slowly making changes every iteration.