Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

https://twitter.com/Mr_Berman/status/1194649442227556352?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/SexyTroopLover/status/1194694495050313728?s=19

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Idiots on Social Media: and I will gently caress the bag

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The Saddest Rhino posted:

this is a real curse

Even worse, Paul Gosar isn't like, cool. He's a 60 year old dentist tea party crack nut job so personally odious that his own brothers and sisters cut a campaign ad against him when he ran for his AZ congressional seat.

So he probably thinks Hillary had Epstein killed, which of course she did, but it's crazy to think that unironically.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

this guy’s ongoing meltdown has been pretty good

https://twitter.com/mrjasonlevy/status/1194462849734758400?s=21

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I'm getting really sick of that guy who only started tweeting yesterday.

Well done helping in the viral marketing campaign for Cheetos or whatever it ends up being.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This is a bit, it has to be.

edit: beaten, but yeah. I didn't even know that account was only a day old but now that I do, it's 100% someone doing a bit.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I can't believe Guy Doing A Selfie In Every Interaction While Being Extremely Not Mad turned out to be a bit

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Gilligan wants his shirt back.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Jurgan posted:

https://twitter.com/RepGosar

Click through and read the first letter only of his about 25 most recent tweets. (Except the very most recent one.)

This is the guy that was so much of a chud that all his brothers and sisters publicly endorsed his opponent in 2018.

I'm gonna declare this meme officially dead.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

MizPiz posted:

You could say that "races" are just the collective sum of genetically linked individuals, so it's technically not incorrect; just further proof that white genocide is good.

It isn't genocide if two groups of people decide to just make a bigger group of people by bonking each other so often you can't tell them apart anymore.

Kind of like how neanderthals didn't ever really go extinct; we just bonked them into being us. You can't find any pure neanderthals anymore but their genes are still around. Far as life is concerned that's all that really matters.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

MizPiz posted:

You could say that "races" are just the collective sum of genetically linked individuals, so it's technically not incorrect; just further proof that white genocide is good.

It is incorrect.

Saying that incest increases continental cohesiveness is like saying that mixing the eggs and the flour separately makes the cake batter more cohesive.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Shbobdb posted:

It's OK, I know it was you. It's a nice apology for the times you had to probe me. You were always one of the good mods and I was sad to see your reign end. You probed me plenty but never for an unreasonable amount of time, which is all I ask. The reasons for the prob can be bullshit, sometimes a line of discussion has to end and I respect that.

Thank you for your service and for being a good egg.

Don't make me agree with your posts god drat it.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

"👏 Let👏 us👏 gently caress👏 our👏 cousins👏 "

Non-reproductive, consensual, equal-power cousin loving should be legal. Also, we should find a way to make it illegal for anyone who supports it as a Thing they have now. I'll take the cousin loving ban if it gets cousin Rapebro out of his relation's hair.

E: Why is a m'lady man meltdown stealth ad campaign something that sounds like it belongs in the world right now? Why are we here?

T-man has a new favorite as of 09:26 on Nov 14, 2019

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

T-man posted:

E: Why is a m'lady man meltdown stealth ad campaign something that sounds like it belongs in the world right now? Why are we here?

Just to suffer.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

What I'm getting at is "racial purity" ultimately means (at best) distant cousin incest

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Memento posted:

edit: beaten, but yeah. I didn't even know that account was only a day old but now that I do, it's 100% someone doing a bit.

there are signs that it is but also this is, uh, very believable as a real thing

he looks like the bastard child that was produced when elon musk's paypal money made him slightly fuckable for the first time

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
"Narcissistic creep hates on women and posts selfies" is hardly some impossibly zany comedy persona, at that.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Memento posted:

This account is almost four years old.

Earliest tweet does seem to be from July, though:
https://twitter.com/MrJasonLevy/status/1155972433603526656

Could be a gimmick, but not a "created yesterday" gimmick. Could also have a lot of deleted tweets from earlier, for all we know.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Honestly, I respect him for that.

https://twitter.com/manlnthehoody/status/1194883246376415232?s=21

This poo poo pisses me off so bad

zoux has a new favorite as of 16:47 on Nov 14, 2019

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Found this in my Nextdoor. Didn't realize this was legal!

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Vib Rib posted:

"Narcissistic creep hates on women and posts selfies" is hardly some impossibly zany comedy persona, at that.

yeah I've looked over the page, and it has more the feel of 'creepy misogynist wants in on the creepy misogynist racket'

guys gonna be on oann within the year

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/cjane87/status/1195009024414142464

Sex tips from The Federalist lmao

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
To get on oann you must practice onanism. And that dude saves his seed.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Van Kraken posted:

Idiots on Social Media: and I will gently caress the bag

How is this not already the title? Its incredible.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Captain Hygiene posted:

I can't believe Guy Doing A Selfie In Every Interaction While Being Extremely Not Mad turned out to be a bit

Me either :sigh:

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This account is almost four years old.

Earliest tweet does seem to be from July, though:
https://twitter.com/MrJasonLevy/status/1155972433603526656

Could be a gimmick, but not a "created yesterday" gimmick. Could also have a lot of deleted tweets from earlier, for all we know.

I checked out the account, noticed all its tweets were one day old, mistakenly posted that the account was one day old, edited and corrected it, but was quoted in the interim.

Old sleeper account, activated recently, definitely fake.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Cherenkov radiation is blue so you could definitely do a radioactive gender reveal under certain circumstances.

Alternate post: 3.6 genders. Not great, not terrible.

The gender exclusion zone is currently 3.6 miles and growing by the day. Fifteen men died in the attempt to put a solid lead container over the gender. As of yet it shows no sign of slowing down or stopping.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Alterian posted:

Found this in my Nextdoor. Didn't realize this was legal!

Love 2 hang out at the intersection handing out free assault rifles to random strangers and getting them all pumped up on war and patriotism :911:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

alexandriao posted:

The gender exclusion zone is currently 3.6 miles and growing by the day. Fifteen men died in the attempt to put a solid lead container over the gender. As of yet it shows no sign of slowing down or stopping.

Gender of 3.6? Not great, not terrible.

https://twitter.com/KateNocera/status/1195020285956775937

https://twitter.com/KatieHill4CA/status/1194869905440399360

GOP Congressmen really killing it on twitter out here today

zoux has a new favorite as of 18:01 on Nov 14, 2019

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Never not normal all day every day

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Nastyman posted:

Love 2 hang out at the intersection handing out free assault rifles to random strangers and getting them all pumped up on war and patriotism :911:

https://twitter.com/MackLamoureux/status/1194993765183832064?s=20

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
https://twitter.com/queer_queenie/status/1195028171143438336?s=20

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Don't forget that The Base named themselves after the Arabic-speaking organization of the same (translated) name, Al Qaeda

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

One of selfie guy's eyes is slightly higher than the other and it really bugs me every time I see his pictures.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I forget if we count letters to the editor here, posting it anyway

quote:

Getting rid of parking has huge environmental cost

Re “How would bikes harm the environment at all?” (Nov.8): The writer suggests that bikes harm the environment far less than cars. That’s true, but bike lanes seriously harm the environment.

They usually either narrow lanes for autos or simply take auto lanes away, forcing cars to go slower. When cars go slower than their optimal speed, they give off more pollution and climate-changing gases.

Bike lanes clearly increase pollution and climate change. But there’s more. Our mayor is happy to take away parking spaces to make way for bikes. This causes more driving, as people find it harder to find parking.

More driving equals more climate change.

Educated politicians who favor bike lanes and reduced parking do not care about the environment or who they hurt. They are only concerned with seeming as if they care.

[some moronic rear end in a top hat]

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

This kind of thing makes me so glad that SA is so heavily moderated. There's the occasional right wing nutjob that shows up here but they're typically banned/perma'd/run out on a rail in pretty short order. As much as it's a slower online community than drat near anywhere else online, at least it's not riddled with nazi's.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

This kind of thing makes me so glad that SA is so heavily moderated. There's the occasional right wing nutjob that shows up here but they're typically banned/perma'd/run out on a rail in pretty short order. As much as it's a slower online community than drat near anywhere else online, at least it's not riddled with nazi's.

It IS riddled with nazis, they just keep it down here in the forums. :ssh:
I know of ex-goons that claim they got lured in to white supremacy by other goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Sounds like we need more honeypot threads