Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

I'm just assuming this is literal because it probably is, who's being referred to

is it oz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal

TheRat posted:

Is it Suzannah Lipscomb? I quite like her so I'm disappointed to see her on that list

Same but Janina Ramirez

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Spangly A posted:

I'm just assuming this is literal because it probably is, who's being referred to

is it oz

Oz and Nawaz are both assets are they not? They're certainly insane enough

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

TheRat posted:

Is it Suzannah Lipscomb? I quite like her so I'm disappointed to see her on that list

Im guessing Janina Ramirez as I remember a goon saying he went to school with her when she did a documentary a while ago

surreptitiously closes ukmt_goons.xslx

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Oh dear me posted:

Same but Janina Ramirez

Well I called her Nina, but she's done stuff in the past which has put her permanently on my "will actually piss on her grave" list

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

greens have stood down in canterbury to guarantee a clear red v blue run

meanwhile in cornwall, the local mp wakes up a postie while canvassing, claims to have been harassed by a "momentum activist", has his campaign organisers husband back his story up. Council point out the organiser is lying, postman posts video to demonstrate the obvious lie

it's loving cold and nobody showed up for afternoon canvass, and I've just remembered the obvious flaw in my shitpost the other day; anyone who's nailed on to vote tory does not need their door knocked. They might not go out in the cold, but losing canvass time hurts us more than them. Buy big coats, knock on doors, pack bags, w/e. This election is ours to win big, Farage and Swinson MVPs so far but there's a month to go!

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

gh0stpinballa posted:

yeah when they get you in solitary on that medical wing you are basically their plaything, you are hosed

I mean I get that it is the medical wing, but I don't know I wouldn't want to be without human contact for over 23 hours a day for weeks on end. And given how he's diagnosed by a number of experts as suffering from psychological torture (including in the report linked earlier) he doesn't seem like he prefers it either.

e: There's also the fact he'll be for months in a solitary at a high-security prison (medical wing or not) only on the basis of awaiting a hearing on his deportation to the US, due to take place in February, as he's already served his sentence.

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Nov 14, 2019

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

I can't begin to express how much I like this:

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1195042683565301761?s=20

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

TheRat posted:

haha I missed that it's the former pro-isis quillette guy that recruited tommy robinson after running a terror cell and being mysteriously bailed out of egyptian prison by *checks notes* sadiq kahn

katherine viner is a poo poo asset if she tips her hand so easily

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'd have to guess with abbot's tweeting and that ad they've got to be going free movement in the manifesto.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Based on this and other good sounds from them recently I'm assuming that they're burying all of the vaguely / euphemistically anti-immigrant poo poo that came out at various points along the past couple of years and that Len mouthing off was basically preemptive complaining about it

TBH in most cases where it's not like "general public definitely hates this 100%" I'd rather that they run on an unambiguously good policy than an ambiguously lovely one. Is anyone who's that convinced that immigrants are ruining everything actually voting Labour in TYOOL 2019?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Private Speech posted:

I mean I get that it is the medical wing, but I don't know I wouldn't want to be without human contact for over 23 hours a day for weeks on end. And given how he's diagnosed by a number of experts as suffering from psychological torture (including in the report linked earlier) he doesn't seem like he prefers it either.

e: There's also the fact he'll be for months in a solitary at a high-security prison (medical wing or not) only on the basis of awaiting a hearing on his deportation to the US, due to take place in February, as he's already served his sentence.

i just realised my post read as sarcasm, sorry, i posted it in agreement with you. he is basically at their mercy in hospital, they can keep him doped and incoherent and then bring him around when they need him to slur his name in court, etc. horrifying, no matter who it is.

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Well I called her Nina, but she's done stuff in the past which has put her permanently on my "will actually piss on her grave" list

gently caress. There are so few TV history presenters and most of them seem to be poo poo.

Nobody say anything bad about Bettany Hughes. Please.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

TheRat posted:

plus john le carre who is full MI5 (you never stop being a spy no matter what they tell themselves)

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good

Prince Ali! Immigrant he!
Ali Ababwa
Genuflect, show some respect
Down on one knee!
Now, try your best to stay calm
Brush up your sunday salaam
The come and meet his spectacular coterie

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
at least you'll have solved brexit by christmas, that's gonna save you a lot of family awkwardness

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

gh0stpinballa posted:

plus john le carre who is full MI5 (you never stop being a spy no matter what they tell themselves)

Lol and here was me thinking forsyth was one of those you meant

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

fact check: actually, "blaming immigrants" is an idea. therefore corbyn's wronger than hitler

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Jose posted:

Lol and here was me thinking forsyth was one of those you meant

oz, nawaz and john le carre for sure, and le carre was/is a full officer

oz i am pretty sure is more than an asset but not an actual agent. i happen to have it on good authority from a journalist you would know that he and bloodworth used to maintain a list of "useful idiots" - leftist academics, journos, activists etc - that they would shop around to try and stop them finding work. god knows who else they shared it with. oz got his start at vice which is basically spook city.

big claim i know, but the peeps on here who know me from DiS will, i hope, verify that i'm not in the habit of making stuff up, or at least that i don't have a rep for it.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I found Today's Worst Tweet™

https://twitter.com/lucyrose383/status/1195076304476860416

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Thanks now i'm imagining daddies cummies but with boris.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Definitely now wondering what the actual ratio of Jewish folks to gentile intelligence assets is in that letter. C'mon, people, couldn't you at least have got some Mossad agents among your signatories? Very antisemitic.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Just seen this posted on my Facebook feed and I thought that this thread would enjoy it:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I watched the video and it really is amazing how a posh accent somehow passes for charisma, the man can barely string a sentence together

he also had two lunches apparently and, although it sounds like a lie because he always sounds like he's lying and he claimed to eat a pasty and fish and chips (i.e. no foreign muck for are bozza :britain:), I'm inclined to believe him because he's clearly a man with an appetite

e: plus his handlers probably try to keep him fed in order to soak up the 11am gin

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

gh0stpinballa posted:

oz, nawaz and john le carre for sure, and le carre was/is a full officer

oz i am pretty sure is more than an asset but not an actual agent. i happen to have it on good authority from a journalist you would know that he and bloodworth used to maintain a list of "useful idiots" - leftist academics, journos, activists etc - that they would shop around to try and stop them finding work. god knows who else they shared it with. oz got his start at vice which is basically spook city.

big claim i know, but the peeps on here who know me from DiS will, i hope, verify that i'm not in the habit of making stuff up, or at least that i don't have a rep for it.

Curious as to which journalist this is lol

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Jeremy has gotten so much better at working a room since 2015.

Richard Leonard... needs more time in the oven.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Darth Walrus posted:

Definitely now wondering what the actual ratio of Jewish folks to gentile intelligence assets is in that letter. C'mon, people, couldn't you at least have got some Mossad agents among your signatories? Very antisemitic.

I love living in an era where it's impossible to not be a conspiracy theorist (Epstein was murdered, duh)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

Richard Leonard... needs more time in the oven.
This is antisemitism against Yorkshiremen.

forkboy84 posted:

I love living in an era where it's impossible to not be a conspiracy theorist (Epstein was murdered, duh)
Not only killed, but they wanted murder conspiracies to go round to silence survivors and witnesses while the suicide verdict was made official.

So now the actual conspiracy theorists think he's still alive.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Norma_Daiquiri/status/1195085338009579521?s=19

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also thanks because I fell into a loving weird part of twitter and discovered something.

I think it probably needs a CW: transphobia but... I mean... it's so loving sad I'm not actually sure?

https://twitter.com/Amojak2/status/1194742560746541058

And people say the right can't do comedy.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ugh I've had the shittest loving day. My wisdoom tooth still hurts and it's making the whole left side of my face sore. Even on painkillers I feel like I've been kicked in the loving jaw. And even though it hurt I went into work today cause I was covering the evening and if I wasn't there we'd have to cancel therapy sessions and then I had a really busy day having to deal with just the crappest stuff when all I wanted to do was chill. Then when I got home late I couldn't even relax cause my laptop froze up and needed an hour to fully restart and then when I tried to play some WoW the game kept locking up so I kept dying over and over on this really loving simple thing and it's just too loving much so I cried loads and loads and I just want a cuddle but I can't because it's always just me so I don't get cuddles. And this tooth hurts so loving much. Sorry for filling up the thread with poo poo but I don't really feel like I can just message my friends about this :/

Please respond with empathy rather than advice, not in the headspace to listen to the latter right now

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good

Rarity posted:

Ugh I've had the shittest loving day. My wisdoom tooth still hurts and it's making the whole left side of my face sore. Even on painkillers I feel like I've been kicked in the loving jaw. And even though it hurt I went into work today cause I was covering the evening and if I wasn't there we'd have to cancel therapy sessions and then I had a really busy day having to deal with just the crappest stuff when all I wanted to do was chill. Then when I got home late I couldn't even relax cause my laptop froze up and needed an hour to fully restart and then when I tried to play some WoW the game kept locking up so I kept dying over and over on this really loving simple thing and it's just too loving much so I cried loads and loads and I just want a cuddle but I can't because it's always just me so I don't get cuddles. And this tooth hurts so loving much. Sorry for filling up the thread with poo poo but I don't really feel like I can just message my friends about this :/

Please respond with empathy rather than advice, not in the headspace to listen to the latter right now

Whiskey dulls the pain, for a while.

But no seriously sounds like a lovely day, take care of yourself.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would give you a cuddle but my arms aren't long enough to reach down south from here and it'd be offputting if they were so have a picture of me mam's dog instead.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Rarity posted:

Much sympathy. Hope you are at least able to get a half decent night's sleep. Toothache is the worst.

No need to apologise. UKMT is good because as well as the political stuff it can be a good ear to listen to for whatever reason.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Rarity posted:

:glomp: dental pain sucks

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Hugs to you Rarity.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Rarity posted:

Already told you in PMs but you're good and cool and I hope things improve soon!!

OwlFancier posted:

Also thanks because I fell into a loving weird part of twitter and discovered something.

I think it probably needs a CW: transphobia but... I mean... it's so loving sad I'm not actually sure?

In pure stitches at this, oh my god. I just keep going "My favorite part is" but then no there's suddenly a new fave part.

e; Actually no I do know my favorite part, it's the way he's singing all this stuff superimposed over images of people being... on peaceful protests for important issues.

Ms Adequate fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Nov 14, 2019

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Rarity posted:

I had 3 wisdom teeth out at the start of the year. I know how you're feeling. Getting the fuckers removed was *amazing* though. The second they're out it's like you've got a new face and all this energy you didn't have while they were wearing you down. You've that to look forward to! Take care.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

OwlFancier posted:

Most Literally True Phrase In A Song Award 2019 That The Singer Did Not Mean

Pochoclo fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Nov 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Uh, hold up.

quote:

Forsyth is a Eurosceptic Conservative.

Did anyone expect this person to vote Labour?