Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

doing sam’s full “yo eyes up come look at my toy shelf” gesture whenever i want to point at literally anything irl

That's my favorite animation in the whole game lmao I do it every time I get to a safe house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I'm a fan of "please god let me take a shower"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

tfw your relief of having the disgusting monster energy cans replaced with beer isruined by realizing its a porter

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

HORMELCHILI posted:

tfw your relief of having the disgusting monster energy cans replaced with beer isruined by realizing its a porter

That's just the beer's name, it's actually a lager. Beer Porter Lager

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

jay z's sedan posted:

That's just the beer's name, it's actually a lager. Beer Porter Lager

really? i got an email telling me about the history of porters along the thames

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sam PorterLagerBeer-Man

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Been obsessed with Dark Souls the last few days so only digging back in now. Decided to restart because I was only starting chapter 2. I love the effect of all the little plants growing and dying around you during Timefall. Just raided my first MULE camp for a printer, should have robbed them for way more but was worried about falling over in a river. Absolutely blessed rope let me climb in to the back of their camp totally undetected.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

sam adams beer

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Accidentally built a bridge right next to the mandatory story one not realising there'd be a story one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wonder how many awards Geoff keighly will give this game at his awards show lol

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

*norman reedus riding zipline* Yeah!

*me, in unison* YEAH!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

I wonder how many awards Geoff keighly will give this game at his awards show lol

Not enough.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
geoff will hand ludens statues to all other winners

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hit a invisible wall which feels mega whack.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/301105666863529985

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao at America's only hope spending his free time shotgunning a shower beer and doing finger guns in front of a mirror

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Lmfao at America's only hope spending his free time shotgunning a shower beer and doing finger guns in front of a mirror

Thats exactly what americas last hope should do in his free time

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Thats exactly what americas last hope should do in his free time

I wish you could replace the monster stamina drink with beer and drink out in the world

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

theres a whole email from ludens fan about how sam is the exemplar for what it means to be homo ludens cuz he can just do whatever the gently caress he wants

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm never gonna finish chapter 3 bc I keep doing stupid 300kg deliveries of lost online cargo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

I'm never gonna finish chapter 3 bc I keep doing stupid 300kg deliveries of lost online cargo

I just did and it was loving awesome

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/immolations/status/1194759331641745409?s=20

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao
https://twitter.com/immolations/status/1194770376695406592

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

In Training posted:

Same, I still have to max out social links with like 3 people at least and I've been in chapter 3 for days

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I think I'm getting near the end of Ch 3 but I just found an order for a shelter I haven't even been to yet AND I found a secret(?) shelter hidden in a canyon so looks like I'm back on my bullshit

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Yeah some of these shelters are so out of the way and only appear on your compass if you find cargo belonging to them that I wonder if I've missed any so far

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Yeah some of these shelters are so out of the way and only appear on your compass if you find cargo belonging to them that I wonder if I've missed any so far

You can hit R3 on the map to see the grid of chiral network coverage and see areas where you're missing it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i walked out to one and couldnt do antyhing there

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

i walked out to one and couldnt do antyhing there

The one I found in the canyon was called the collector and had an order to go retrieve old video game consoles

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I saw a white van with huge cargo racks on the sides and top on my commute today and thought to myself that my friend Sam Porter Bridges would love it

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The one I found in the canyon was called the collector and had an order to go retrieve old video game consoles

I just found this one, was 10 feet away with all the cargo, missed a jump over a foot-wide gap and died

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I just found this one, was 10 feet away with all the cargo, missed a jump over a foot-wide gap and died

that whole region is riddled with the techno corpses of bikes that tried to pull off sweet jumps

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Finding out for the first time Sam face plants off a ladder that's a metre taller than a obstacle is a true gamer moment

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can I go back and max out these social links with the distribution centers and etc after I go to Port Knot City? I want all the content but i’m a little bored of going back and forth between the same 4-5 places.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Can I go back and max out these social links with the distribution centers and etc after I go to Port Knot City? I want all the content but i’m a little bored of going back and forth between the same 4-5 places.

Yes, you can travel back shortly after you get to Lake Knot City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

net cafe scandal posted:

Yeah, and if you progress a bit after Port Knot you'll unlock lots of stuff that makes the previous areas more manageable.

I just realized that e-mails list your social link with whomever the sender is. Helps to know who is already maxed out and whether you forgot a couple people like I did.