Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

vagina monologues / chernobyl crossover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Krankenstyle posted:

BLYATs for several days and doesn't die?

I'm sorry

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dungeon Ecology posted:

im glad 'pregnant ho' is a cognate

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

KingNastidon posted:

Just finished after a pretty straight forward 40 hr playthrough. I don't know if the game was good but

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
There was a genuine 2019 soliciting thread just now. Always verboten on the forums. It begins and ends much like a Greek tragedy.

c062785, posted:

SA!

My name's Overlord c062785, I'm the founder of Kill TV and I've been looking for a community that would be a good fit for our platform. And after scouring the forums, I think I've found the one!

Cubone, posted:

cool but have you considered you're a shitman clown bitch dingdong fucko that lives in the trash and you eat the trash and have sex with the trash because you're stupid as something that is very stupid and I go to the bathroom on your face every day

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

EorayMel posted:

There was a genuine 2019 soliciting thread just now. Always verboten on the forums. It begins and ends much like a Greek tragedy.

Lmao at him addressing forums user William Henry Hairytaint with a thoughtful "William,"

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

The best part is you can tell that his site's going to be a roiling, hot cesspool of nazi filth in like a month because he's going to "refuse to take down anything that's not against the law".

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Neito posted:

The best part is you can tell that his site's going to be a roiling, hot cesspool of nazi filth in like a month because he's going to "refuse to take down anything that's not against the law".

hey, if it works for fuckerberg, nazi jack, et al

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

EorayMel posted:

Goddamn I hope he posts again when his probe is up

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Neito posted:

So i guess posting goatse there once an hour isn't against the law?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Spanish Manlove posted:

So i guess posting goatse there once an hour isn't against the law?

If you have an .MP4 of it, you're welcome to.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
Famed mod-free, admin-free forum, SA

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Krankenstyle posted:

The camel toe has evolved into an elephant foot

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Gross

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

BOOTY-ADE posted:

ah gently caress

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Like swollen cabbage leaves

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

D-Pad posted:

Like swollen cabbage leaves

Time to die.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Neito posted:

quote:

The forum rules clearly state that the user of words like "n*****" and "f*****" would not get users banned depending on the context. As well as some of the discussions on here are pretty extreme in regards to any other forums out there. I'd say the only thing that goes above and beyond, may be bodybuilders.com forums.

I figured this was an extremely opened minded community open to things on all view points.

I'm not here to shove this down your throat and force you to join. You can have your own opinion and that's why we exist.

So you can advocate that power.

If you believe I'm here to 'get rich' or to 'blow up,' you're sorely mistaken. We're not some corporate slag, trying to sell you toothpaste or get your to watch the next rerun or repeat blockbuster again.

We're here to grow a unique community that respects everyones opinion but can strongly advocate your own.

The community get to decide what stays and what goes. Not some small group of individuals who only care about making sure advertisers are happy.

And as it is kind of like Reddit but not really. There isn't sub threads or subreddits controlled by admins or mods who want to control everybody and everything i the space. It's an entire platform of very diverse and different people all advocating their opinion upon the system and the results of that involvement.

How that changes and evolves will be up to the community.

But to be honest, super thrown back by the low ball efforts for something that gives you the power and doesn't take it away... Maybe you're right, maybe I'm in the wrong place? I honestly thought there were like minded individuals here.

You just know the context they want is to smokescreen earnest racism and homophobia under the guise of :airquote: "intellectual discourse" :airquote:.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's just a matter of defending your positions! If you can't present good arguments to IHateMuslims88, maybe you need to reconsider your own positions!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

loving libertarians

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You just know the context they want is to smokescreen earnest racism and homophobia under the guise of :airquote: "intellectual discourse" :airquote:.

lol he thought the SA rules on slur contexts was a disingenuous smokescreen like it is everywhere else

also kind of bummed it got gassed so soon and he wasn't left twisting in the wind longer (especially after "William," ) but I get why they had to do it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Peanut Butler posted:

lol he thought the SA rules on slur contexts was a disingenuous smokescreen like it is everywhere else

also kind of bummed it got gassed so soon and he wasn't left twisting in the wind longer (especially after "William," ) but I get why they had to do it

It went out on a good reply, at least

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

That person was banned in the end :rip:

And now for something completely different:

PJOmega posted:

There is no greater feeling than the sweet whiskey induced oblivion after successfully erasing the memory of a picture of an anthropomorphic roller coaster giving birth.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

EorayMel posted:

That person was banned in the end :rip:

And now for something completely different:

Played "Guess the Thread" and lost

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Funky Valentine posted:

Reminder that Araki drew Douglas MacArthur once.

overmind2000 posted:

I've said this before but he really made him look like Hunter S. Thompson

Funky Valentine posted:

We had two B-17s, 75 amphibious landers, five platoons of marines, a carrier half-full of P-43s, a whole galaxy of jeeps, buggies, motorcycles, tankettes... Also, a quart of painkiller, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a set of atomic bombs, and two dozen Pima code talkers. Not that we needed all that for the campaign, but once you get locked into a serious war, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

:vince:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
(from the nutty lesbian cruise relationship explosion thread)

EX250 Type R posted:

The one cruise where neither the size of the ship or the motion of the ocean matter

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...

Pick posted:

the nutty lesbian cruise relationship explosion thread
i've never clicked on a link so quickly

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Fantastic Flyer posted:

"landlords aren't real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and unmake the concept of land ownership

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

The War Queer posted:

loving libertarians

The worst way to spend a weekend

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

theflyingorc posted:

The worst way to spend a weekend

Yeah, but middle school is terrible for everyone.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

There's a lot of weird and specific measurements from history. Son Goku in Dragon ball is apparently named after the approximate amount of rice to feed a man for a year. (A little ironic since Goku can eat that in a day)

Grand Prize Winner posted:

and if you're fighting over rice then you've got a Son Goku Jidai

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Siljmonster posted:

How many suicides can be linked to Steve Jobs?

Dumb Lowtax posted:

At least one high profile one

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Chichevache posted:

Yeah, but middle school is terrible for everyone.

drat

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

A two for one deal, perfect for playing a game of "guess the year from EorayMel posts"

TheScuta 6.66 posted:

I shower 2-3 times a week but I dont generally wash my butt crack. I'll tell you why. I use a regular soap bar (Irish Spring for those who are curious) to wash my whole body minus my face and dragging it through the hairy forest of my rear end crack generally results in the soap bar being peppered with toilet paper cling-ons. And let me say from experience that a bar of soap covered in cling-ons rubbing against your stomach, arms, legs etc is somewhat gross despite the fact that it's probably completely sanitary. Being a white male I really don't like using wash cloths. Usually I just bend over and spread my cheeks apart to let the water wash my crack clean. Do you guys wash your crack?

TheScuta 6.66 posted:

To all the people saying 2-3 times a week is "gross": I really don't perspire as much as most people. I spend 16-20 hours a day in my room that I keep at a consistant 65 degrees fahrenheit for the sake of my computer and I (I've had overheating troubles in the past). I usually give my pits and nuts and a smell test at the beginning of each day but they usually don't smell bad enough to warrant cleaning, so it averages 2-3 times a week.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
What the making GBS threads gently caress does being a white male have to do with using washcloths?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Washcloths are for black people apparently.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I remember Chapelle's Show made a joke about that.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

EorayMel posted:

A two for one deal, perfect for playing a game of "guess the year from EorayMel posts"

Gonna have to guess Anno 1044

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

What the making GBS threads gently caress does being a white male have to do with using washcloths?

I mean that part is nuts but the 16-20 hours in bedroom that is climate controlled for the sake of the computer is the :smith: part