Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

OJs take is the correct one. Go for the jewels and it's on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2vBZuLI3oI

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Yeah, kicking a man in the nuts is up there with driving his ex wife home from a restaurant

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

steelers shouldn't have traded josh dobbs

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Since apparently people want me to completely lose my poo poo, I’m just going to post a link to Pat McAfee’s segment on this incident and leave it at that.

https://youtu.be/eM73WbsG7BI

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Man I'm so hyped up for Browns @ Steelers week 1 next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrY1xGU-UBk

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Yudo posted:

OJs take is the correct one.

say no more my friend

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

a neat cape posted:

Once you do, you get a special patch like those nfl man of the year patches

TFF epic meltdowns should get their own gangtag

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
https://twitter.com/FBallAnalysis/status/1195431516425338882

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Kalli posted:

Man I'm so hyped up for Browns @ Steelers week 1 next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrY1xGU-UBk

They play again in two weeks.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

That's my purse!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

MrLogan posted:

They play again in two weeks.

Yeah but Garrett doesn't

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

That's my coinpurse!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Yeah, the megachud definitely isn't racist 🙄

Anyway, he's a Steeler, so anything less than death is too lenient.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

torturemyballs posted:

Because goons want to turn every single thing that occurs into some weird social justice circlejerk so they can call people racist or whatever and collectively high five each other at their wokeness

What

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Mason Rudolph should actually thank Myles Garrett for distracting everyone from the fact that he’s one of the worst QBs in the league

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I think we're all looking past the true villain of the piece here and what we actually need is an immediate ban on helmets

Nov 6, 2002

Vando posted:

I think we're all looking past the true villain of the piece here and what we actually need is an immediate ban on helmets

Whoa, you don't wanna take on the helmet lobby man, there's quite a bit of dark money being funneled into that industry.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I slept on it and I decided that I'm furious at Myles Garrett in the same way I'm furious at Khabib because if he hadn't swung, the story would've been what a useless little punk bitch the other guy was.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Ban putting the Browns on TV, I agree

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Whoa, you don't wanna take on the helmet lobby man, there's quite a bit of dark money being funneled into that industry.

I will never be afraid to take on Big Helmet

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I still get pissed thinking about how Joey Porter was allowed to walk onto the field as a coach and start a fight with Pacman, then the ref tripped and gave PIT the game. gently caress 'em.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Vando posted:

if you remove facemasks then neither Rudolph nor Garrett would have had a handle on each other's helmets, which would've solved this problem before it started, and you stay in the good graces of Big Helmet

added bonus: no more face mask penalties

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i think that we can all agree that the only fair and balanced resolution to this situation is fully abolishing the sport of gridiron football

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

oldskool posted:

if you remove facemasks then neither Rudolph nor Garrett would have had a handle on each other's helmets, which would've solved this problem before it started, and you stay in the good graces of Big Helmet

added bonus: no more face mask penalties

This is a pretty good analogy for the Affordable Care Act

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Vando posted:

there's also the option of requiring players to wear two helmets at once, so if the first one gets ripped off they still have a smaller helmet underneath to protect them

Nov 6, 2002

No facemasks, only one solid Lexan visor covering entire opening with a slit for mouthguard.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yo gently caress the Cleveland Browns

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
There goes my theory that a second traumatic brain injury would fix chuds

Nov 6, 2002

This would be totally boss.

little munchkin posted:

there's also the option of requiring players to wear two helmets at once, so if the first one gets ripped off they still have a smaller helmet underneath to protect them

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Nov 15, 2019

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Seriousposting for a minute, there's something very very wrong with that teams culture and the whole coaching staff should be fired

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

:hmmyes:

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Take a number, buddy

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I think all the takes that this tarnishes the "reputation" of Garrett and the Browns are kind of silly. Nobody cares about good reputation when you're losing, or about bad reputation when you're winning.

You know what you call a Super Bowl winning team full of rapists and murderers? Champions. Or the Dallas Cowboys if we're talking about the 90s

General Dog fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 15, 2019

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

a new study bible! posted:

I still get pissed thinking about how Joey Porter was allowed to walk onto the field as a coach and start a fight with Pacman, then the ref tripped and gave PIT the game. gently caress 'em.

Jfc piss baby

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

would you say that you are glad the bengals lost

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
I hope that Steelers guy is happy with his ban for punching and kicking a guy's helmet, what was he trying to achieve other than a broken hand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Smorgasbord posted:

I hope that Steelers guy is happy with his ban for punching and kicking a guy's helmet, what was he trying to achieve other than a broken hand?

Might’ve been some five point exploding heart technique poo poo. He’ll die ten games into next season