Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I still say she's the objectively correct second choice and that not voting for her in the general if she wins the primary is dumb as hell but any enthusiasm I had for her has been flushed down the shitter barring Bernie pulling her to the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I LOVE THE OBAMA rear end

HELL I EVEN LOVE THE TRUMP rear end

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

ime if u upgrade ur PC u are less likely to develop a chemical dependency

send the yostop

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

helta posted:

check out mr chonks

i'm the wet

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

time leap

a h h y e a h

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
Goddamn it gently caress why the gently caress is trump president again?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I still say she's the objectively correct second choice and that not voting for her in the general if she wins the primary is dumb as hell but any enthusiasm I had for her has been flushed down the shitter barring Bernie pulling her to the left.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

roger stone running a prison gang called the "nixons" that works like the Kings in New Vegas

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yousa member of mensa? meesa no like that

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

warren's undetected tumor should work faster imo

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
I was thinking about republicans on my way to school and then I farted like really hard four or five times in a row.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

GrimGypsy posted:

roger stone running a prison gang called the "nixons" that works like the Kings in New Vegas

lol

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

You're almost there!

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

so who are you talking to

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lets just go back to this again, sorry i couldn't respond because there was a white hot spot in my eyeballs followed by a bunch of purple specks and i got really light headed

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

any enthusiasm I had for her has been flushed down the shitter

and you are telling me that this won't be hillary 2.0?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

pee pee doo doo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

GrimGypsy posted:

it would be rad if he got in the same jail as manafort and they could have competing gangs

and a reality tv show

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
My mom is addicted to MSNBC and she was regaling me about these minor details of the ukraine/impeachment/whatever and it was exactly like when she recounts the plots of netflix shows.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Gripweed posted:

I'm glad Warren has given us all an extremely simple and concrete way to explain why she sucks

shes gonna come out w/ a new tshirt design collab w/ vineyard vines w/ a doggo on it & it will be like nothing ever happened

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

not voting for her in the general if she wins the primary
Good news, you loving dunce! She can't win the primary without being gifted it by the donor class so you best do your civic loving duty and vote for Bernie Sanders for president. And that goes double for anyone else reading this.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
I despise hell and want out.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

A Handed Missus posted:

warren's undetected tumor should work faster imo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

An Apple A Gay posted:

a h h y e a h

noddin off under the drippini

s e s h

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

PostEldar posted:

My mom is addicted to MSNBC and she was regaling me about these minor details of the ukraine/impeachment/whatever and it was exactly like when she recounts the plots of netflix shows.

tell her the piss tape is real

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

yrump

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

A Handed Missus posted:

crossword? buddy, he's a sudoku guy

a sudoku but instead of numbers its photos of chris kyle

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

danglepiss

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Finally. Thank you.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I think Warren's policy today is a perfect demonstrator that wanting to fix the system is fundamentally misguided. I identify as a leftist with liberal sympathies and goddamn do I wish that Warren's way was a way that could work but that just ain't the world we live in. It's not about what we can aspire to. It's about life and death. That doesn't mean I'll stop giving liberals positive encouragement when they adopt leftist ideas, because I don't think it's true that when you scratch a liberal a fascist bleeds.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XK7nzAW_b0

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
just stop

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

im going to actually cold feed this in the suck zone with a minor tweak just to means test this

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DryGoods posted:

just stop

:orb:

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

tungle

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Lastgirl posted: