Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
put up a tony hawk grind meter the entire game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
At last I got all 7 5-stars in the whole Eastern Region. Port Knot City took ages- not just because it’s a pain in the rear end to get to, but also because there’s barely any orders that go there for some reason. The Wind Farm has like a bajillion orders and the big port city has like 2 or 3 lol.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Holy poo poo I got hosed up by some BTs in the snowy mountains and them killing me actually caused a voidout and made a big crater on the map

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

At last I got all 7 5-stars in the whole Eastern Region. Port Knot City took ages- not just because it’s a pain in the rear end to get to, but also because there’s barely any orders that go there for some reason. The Wind Farm has like a bajillion orders and the big port city has like 2 or 3 lol.

It seems like your ranking and reputation helps with links too. When I just found the musician in the eastern region he was like "oh poo poo you're THE Sam Bridges?!" and I got 3 stars after just one delivery.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Kojima BTFO https://twitter.com/goldenjoysticks/status/1195372394153725952?s=21

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Saint John Deacon, brother till the end

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

re: difficulty levels apparently the MULEs get better at fighting too, like they will block frontal attacks a lot more and you can't just mash punch at them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I usually shoot them with a bola and kick them in the balls

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

its cool that bola headshots knock them out with the weights i love those little details. or how if you bola them in the water they have a little lifesaver around their neck to keep them safe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At the end of chapter 3 can you not talk to fragile at the distro center and just willfully carry a package marked NUKE to south knot

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

In Training posted:

At the end of chapter 3 can you not talk to fragile at the distro center and just willfully carry a package marked NUKE to south knot

yes i did that accidentally because I wasn't paying attention you nuke the place and get a game over

also re: the chiral artist thing you can bring her to a hot spring

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

i stayed up way too late last night to finish this but it was awesome. thank you kojima-san

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Maya Fey posted:

yes i did that accidentally because I wasn't paying attention you nuke the place and get a game over

Lol awesome , to both .

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maya Fey posted:

Lol sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The start of chapter 4 was amazeballs.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

In Training posted:

The start of chapter 4 was amazeballs.

I can't start chapter 4 without these

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The structures you unlock in ch 5 are next level, everything you get in this game feels like cheating lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Maya Fey posted:

:stare:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

This game is amazing

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm after sinking me loving trike so deliveries are gonna go back to being a lot harder lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Mama "Didn't you used to have a bike?"

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

lol

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Its amazing how you swing around from feeling invincible to helpless and vulnerable and vice versa in like seconds when one little thing goes wrong in this game

yeah that's a gooder than hell point. when i started building a long stretch of the highway initially, i actually had started to worry that i was about to trivialize the game and make it less enjoyable because of how overpowered it made me feel at first. then the game immediately made sure to start taking me to extremely more hazardous areas that were a pretty long shot from the nearest highway stretch anyways lol.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Be careful if you go off the beaten path a lot and pick up memory sticks -- I got one that the game didn't think I'd get until later on and the script when I turned it in spoiled something kinda big that didn't happen til a few hours later

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
It's kinda weird that you can't go back to the incinerator since there's some kind of message about a weird light above it.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

MeatwadIsGod posted:

It's kinda weird that you can't go back to the incinerator since there's some kind of message about a weird light above it.

I got that same message but it was about the capital. Didn’t find anything when I went, though.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

The structures you unlock in ch 5 are next level, everything you get in this game feels like cheating lol

Yeah i went back to the eastern region after getting those because i had missed dorito pope and set up a huge network of those and its loving incredible

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I saw when you upgrade one to level 2 its range gets even farther also

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I still have this crater on my map west of weather station from the voidout I made and I don't think it's going away lol. Wild.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Cool thanks for the huge story spoiler image you loving retard

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

putting norman in the shower for the third time while putting Low Roar on the music player, feeling cute an sad rn

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Cool thanks for the huge story spoiler image you loving retard

lmao wtf theres mountains in this game?? and you RUINED IT FOR ME/????

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao wtf theres mountains in this game?? and you RUINED IT FOR ME/????

Idk if youre being disingenuous or youre just really that dumb but ill just assume the latter

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Also nice job defending the nose thing

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Jenny Agutter posted:

Chapter 4 was sick, this game is so good
^^^^^^^^^^
it keeps getting better somehow too :stare:

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I’ll admit I dropped the difficulty to normal for it

i died on the last encounter 3 times ftw

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lost the motorbike so was carefully climbing through some mountains to avoid the MULE between the way station and distro center when they stopped me but couldn't climb up to me. Had no idea they could harpoon me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You see that mountain? You can fall down it and feel like a dipshit

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

You see that mountain? You can fall down it and feel like a dipshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted: