Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
In the future all music sounds like Frank Zappa's Civilization Phase Three.

Also, smoke joints or push for legalization or get a better job or do anything else other than eating your vape waste products and posting about it. TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I know better now and just turn my ABV into hash oil to put into carts.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Mr. Dick posted:

In the future all music sounds like Frank Zappa's Civilization Phase Three.

Also, smoke joints or push for legalization or get a better job or do anything else other than eating your vape waste products and posting about it. TIA

must use every part of the buffalo

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

hate it when i forget to smoke weed and all of a sudden i'm not high

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

Not an empty quote

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Fried Watermelon posted:

must use every part of the buffalo

Keep it greasy. :catdrugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONROSWCi2Uo

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
I wonder where you guys are getting all this strong AVB. My stuff isn't too dark but I have to eat a handful of this disgusting bullshit to even feel anything, and I'm about to just start throwing this stuff in the trash. I might try making ISO hash out of it.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Agrinja posted:

and I'm about to just start throwing this stuff in the trash I might try making ISO hash out of it.

i've tried making iso out of it and it's like if you made iso out of roaches basically. just throw the poo poo out

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm smokin a big rear end joint right now it's got some stuff i grew that tastes like mangos and limes. saturday btich

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Hell Yeah posted:

i'm smokin a big rear end joint right now it's got some stuff i grew that tastes like mangos and limes. saturday btich

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Hurt my back yesterday, so I'm blazing some home-grown Grandaddy Purp as medicine, and it works better than any muscle relaxer. :getin:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im smoking weed right now

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I need to stop smoking weed so late. I woke up at 1 in the afternoon today.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

poverty goat posted:

im smoking weed right now

Whoa, are you me?

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
Man I got this stuff called pink lady and it is smooooooth

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Weed.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Smoking a joint.

Edit: Wait, I smoked the whole thing.

Harton fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Nov 17, 2019

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

:same:

Especially since I'm looking for a new job right now and I'm giving up weed until then. It's the worst.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
last and night and tonight I will be sitting in a lakeside hot tub in northern Ontario, looking out over a frozen lake, smokin' a J and sipping on Buffalo Trace.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i did a mile and half underground in a cave near Mt St Helens today and someone was clearly blazing down there. i wouldn't want to because of all the difficult climbing in pitch black, but hey

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
imo that seems rude

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Balloon weed bong is the way and the light. I got the food safe balloon bags for roasting turkeys at the store, it’s triple the capacity of the stock bags. Blast off, amigos.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I'm very excited to move into a new place and have room to grow a weed plant and to get a tabletop vape. Going outside in -20 takes the fun out of weed.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I just smoked some weed this morning, poo poo was purple af

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Purple Power and espresso for breakfast, friends.
And a newspaper i'm going to read probably 2 and a half articles of, before just flipping through for the pictures.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Cops have seized 36lb of flower from two different dealers and like 400 carts in the past week and a half. Including my neighbor and plug.

Two high school kids had a seizure after using tainted weed vapes and there has been a crazy crackdown.

I was dry for four days. I am not dry tonight boys and girls!

Legalize weed

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i haven't lived in a state with a full ban since 2009 and it makes no god drat sense to me

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Well you see drugs are bad

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I just did a major overhaul of my living room. Weed was both the cause of this and a hinderance.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2019/11/16/vote-to-federally-legalize-marijuana-planned-in-congress/#5198bf5d201b

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Smoke that poo poo it’s good. :okpos:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
It's cool because the tainted bootleg carts leading to severe illness and death would have never happened if weed was legalized everywhere ages ago leading to extensive FDA research, testing, and regulation. USA USA USA! :911:

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Well you see drugs are bad

drat, you're good. turning myself in to the DEA

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

It's cool because the tainted bootleg carts leading to severe illness and death would have never happened if weed was legalized everywhere ages ago leading to extensive FDA research, testing, and regulation. USA USA USA! :911:

Don’t you go bringing your logic and reasoning into this

Tehran 1979
Jan 28, 2019

by Lowtax

Can someone point me in the right direction to the weeds that's curing cancer?

I feel like no one has been marketing the cancer curing weeds correctly, if someone is willing to guide me to it I'll be willing to share the proceeds (but not more than 10% I think that's reasonable, I'm the one taking the risk of ending up getting NON cancer curing weeds)

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

you haven't found it because it's all weeds.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Weed is great and can definitely be used for medicinal purposes, but the people making absurdist loving claims like “it’s not a drug” or “it cures cancer!” piss me off.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

weed isn't a drug and it probably cures cancer imo :goatdrugs:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

poverty goat posted:

weed isn't a drug and it probably cures cancer imo :goatdrugs:

I’m firmly in the ‘it’s illegal because big pharma doesn’t want you to be able to grow medicine in your backyard, they wouldn’t be able to make money off OxyContin, maaaaaannnnnn’ camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimal Ass-Piss
Jul 30, 2008
I remember seeing some preliminary studies that looked at the possibility of weed and certain cannabinoids slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. The results looked promising, but I don't if they were ever able to verify it. I remember some people pointed to this as the reason you didn't see weed smokers developing lung cancer as much as cigarette smokers.

I will say that weed was the best drug for helping me get through chemotherapy. I tried all of the drugs the doctor prescribed me, and they either didn't help or had really bad side effects. Weed was able to help with a lot of the pain and discomfort and it was the only thing I found that helped me eat and deal with the nausea.