Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

prefect posted:

:staredog:

I need to spend some Lich time this weekend.

Is there like a 'how to lich' guide somewhere?
I haven't played much at all since Hildrin and way out of the loop but now my collector addiction is itching and I want in on this lich goodness.
What how where?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The endgame content that I'm glad to see an Inaros in is for Profit Taker, because that means one less person to be ressing. :v:

Also look at this poo poo.

150% Crit chance. I'm not crying, you're crying

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
The endgame of Profit-Taker is a sub-3 minute solo clear.

Then you really don't have to worry about rezzing anyone. :v:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

DarkDobe posted:

Is there like a 'how to lich' guide somewhere?
I haven't played much at all since Hildrin and way out of the loop but now my collector addiction is itching and I want in on this lich goodness.
What how where?

This is from a few days ago, so some specifics may have changed, but it's pretty good to get a grasp on things

I Am Just a Box posted:

1. Clear The War Within.
2. Do normal missions against the Grineer until you get an assassin flash with dialogue from a Kuva Guardian. Find the Kuva Larvaling and kill them.
3. You have a Kuva Lich after you now. They will take territory on the star chart and steal rewards from missions you do in their territory. Sometimes they will invade and attack you.
4. Do Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood missinos to get Requiem Relics. Crack them like normal Void Relics to get Requiem Mods for your new Parazon equipment.
5. Do missions against the Kuva Lich in their territory and hunt down Kuva Thrall enemies. Reduce their health to the point where you can do the Parazon finisher on them with the interact key. You should get a Requiem Murmur from each thrall.
6. Accumulate Requiem Murmurs until it reveals which Requiem Mods you need to equip your Parazon with to kill the Kuva Lich.
7. Fight the Kuva Lich the next time it invades your mission. At low health, use your Parazon finisher and guess a sequence of the three Requiem Mods you've got equipped. Repeat until you find the right sequence (a wrong guess will kill you and end the invasion).
8. Choose to either kill the Kuva Lich to claim its lich weapon or spare the Kuva Lich to make it invade missions as an ally. Either way, you get back all the mission rewards the Kuva Lich has stolen from you.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't been on in a bit, but please don't kick me from the clan <3

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
If you get kicked, it because we got full and had been inactive the longest IIRC (mostly up to Helter I believe), just reapply when you are back.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Got a resource booster and farmed some cat dna and got a kitty on the way. I immediately looked at my mods and sorted by most recent and I think I was even lucky enough to get a smeeta. :kimchi:

Ready to be a space cat parent.

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER
Jul 12, 2014

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Wisp came out of the oven today! It's a little bit wonky to come up with color themes with only 4 palletes to my name but I think I made it work pretty well. Went with a fiery theme since sun lasers and she's a will o' the wisp and all (although those are usually depicted more blue...)

Missed halloween by half a month, dude

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Okay fine someone else said the same thing so I made a white edition.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Okay fine someone else said the same thing so I made a white edition.

Screaming Idiot fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Nov 16, 2019

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

This is a powerful aesthetic theme, period.

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

prefect posted:

This is from a few days ago, so some specifics may have changed, but it's pretty good to get a grasp on things

Change to step 2: when you kill the Kuva Larvling, it will become vulnerable to the Parazon finisher. If you want to create a lich, do the finisher. If a Larvling spawns and you don't want a lich, leave it in the vulnerable state and it will die on its own without becoming a lich.

Even if you don't know the lich's kill sequence yet, performing a finisher on it (and eating the resulting counter-finisher death) will give you a bunch of Requiem Murmurs.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

You know what, sure. I'm absolutely fine with having turned Wisp into a Creamsicle Elemental.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Wisp came out of the oven today! It's a little bit wonky to come up with color themes with only 4 palletes to my name but I think I made it work pretty well. Went with a fiery theme since sun lasers and she's a will o' the wisp and all (although those are usually depicted more blue...)

I just ballpark the colors because I'm colorblind and the Tenno II palette I have appears to have a bunch of colors with 5 or 6 squares with the exact same color in them to my broken eyes. I don't know if my common Tenno primary color is dark red or dark brown (or maybe dark green?).

I wish there was some way to actually see the names of the colors. There are a bunch of whites and I don't know which is the closest to "real white."

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Ytlaya posted:

I just ballpark the colors because I'm colorblind and the Tenno II palette I have appears to have a bunch of colors with 5 or 6 squares with the exact same color in them to my broken eyes. I don't know if my common Tenno primary color is dark red or dark brown (or maybe dark green?).

I wish there was some way to actually see the names of the colors. There are a bunch of whites and I don't know which is the closest to "real white."

https://polychrome.seldszar.fr/ might help you. put in a color and it tells you what palettes have the closest match. For pure white there are many palettes which have it.

then again since it's a colorpicker it also might not help you.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

I rather like both of those wisps

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

this is what happens when you join pub thralls

otoh.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Just farmed my first full set of prime parts, the glorious nihonto :japan:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I love how they could have gone grimdark and serious with the Kuva Liches, and instead made them goofy as hell. I was afraid it'd be more Second Dream-level drama, which is okay in small doses but gets unbelievably taxing.

EDIT: Khora is one of the most boring frame designs I've ever seen. At least Nova has that badass Corpra skin to hide her boring aesthetic.

Screaming Idiot fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Nov 16, 2019

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I won't be happy until we have a Lich that sings.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

BMan posted:

Just farmed my first full set of prime parts, the glorious nihonto :japan:

the glorious orokin nihonto is my weapon of choice especially since that crazy buff lets me mod it for >100% crit chance

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Unperson_47 posted:

I just want a lich that shows a little bit of self awareness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMn7bFjcfA&t=101s

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
If anyone stumbles upon a 50+% heat Kuva Quartakk, I'll buy it. My 25, 28, and 29% are not good enough.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I just realized while playing with my friend tonight (who is completely new) that you can decorate your ship with seasonal stuff.

Regarding Cetus rep, is it only useful for Zaws and cosmetic items?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Basically almost all cetus vendor stuff. Zaws, baits, lures, phermones, the outdated mining laser, the spears, alternate Kavat skins.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Wisp seems really drat strong.

Those buffs are absolutely crazy.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I freaking rolled my Tonkor Riven to have +reload, Crit dam, and Projectile Speed and -zoom. I'm so loving happy it hurts.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Wisp kind of does everything, the buffs give her lots of party utlilty and the stunshock is great at defense, her radial nova like debuff and 4 mean she can put out ridiculous damage, and her passive that everybody forgets about is that shes invisible while in the air so she gets a ton of survivability and a teensy bit of stealth utility.

The 2 person party I used to beat all the grendel missions was wisp and limbo.

Except in already fast missions like capture or exterminate where the setup time for her buffs and the constant movement limits their usability shes the frame I most am happy to see in a group.

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Nov 16, 2019

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
My project to replace one ominous infestation with another is proceeding nicely

RoadCrewWorker fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Nov 16, 2019

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I thought I would cool on wisp not long after her release, but she still keeps popping up in my regular frame rotation. She's just so good.

Avynte fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Nov 16, 2019

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Unperson_47 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUzQZ1a0fNk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpQDMfFGWbg it really is a feature that is sorely lacking.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Nov 16, 2019

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Dont forget wisps 2 makes her invisible while the decoy is out, making it a really good panic button. Unfortunately its not clear because wisp stays solid looking while invisible, because sure.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Avynte posted:

I thought I would cool on wisp not long after her release, but she still keeps popping up in my regular frame rotation. She's just so good.

I've never purchased Prime Access but will for her. No questions asked.

SpruceZeus
Aug 13, 2011

Avynte posted:

Inzombiac posted:

I've never purchased Prime Access but will for her. No questions asked.

:emptyquote:

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

I went and made a new crit/damage Balla dagger zaw, and built it pretty much like in the video. The damage it can output is insane. Took 3 forma but highly recommended. They only downside is it's pretty simple, gameplay-wise.

It'll kill a lvl 135 heavy Gunner in a single hit with the guaranteed bleed procs from the dagger heavy attack, the procs alone were doing 50k per tic.

It's made Ash into my go-to lich killer- liches can't do poo poo when you're invisible.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I got a Chakkhurr from my first lich and it is also my first weapon that with a no forma build can get regular red crits. Its a ridiculous not sniper sniper rifle and I love my flintlock boy.

I know the Kohm is the kuva weapon thats really in demand and the kuva quartakk sounds rad but I'm honestly not feeling the need to try to roll another lich right now, I'm so happy with this thing.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

I got my first space cat and I love how derpy she looks.

I named her Ingot because of the metallic colors she came out with and she is my new best friend.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
There’s no plans for cross-progression like Destiny 2 has, right? I only ask because I whacked out on my PS4 account early in the year, but now I do almost all my gaming on PC and my PC account is pretty neglected.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Ugly In The Morning posted:

There’s no plans for cross-progression like Destiny 2 has, right? I only ask because I whacked out on my PS4 account early in the year, but now I do almost all my gaming on PC and my PC account is pretty neglected.

It's been mentioned by devs but I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I got my first space cat and I love how derpy she looks.

I named her Ingot because of the metallic colors she came out with and she is my new best friend.

Thats a good cat. what kind?