Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

someone just anonymously sent me a massive screed about THE MODS being a national security conspiracy

2DCAT's on the run

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

doin my fifth witcher 3 playthrough and inadvertently murdered Kiera Metz without even realizing it was possible

owns but i kinda like her more than triss or yenn so savescum awaaaaay

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zyla posted:

POST IT

oh idk its incredibly cursed

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Durf posted:

doin my fifth witcher 3 playthrough and inadvertently murdered Kiera Metz without even realizing it was possible

owns but i kinda like her so savescum awaaaaay

wait you can do that?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Some big horny this Friday night

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I miss sometimes getting 50 cent pieces and susan b anthony dollars as change

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Some big horny this Friday night

i have a real weakness for kiera metz, i wont lie about that

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Zyla posted:

POST IT

King Hussein Obama I, flanked by his bodyguards, stepped out of his blinged Limoscalade and marched up the gold-lined marble steps of Washington Palace. It should have been a glorious day, yet under his heavy yet exquisite crown of carved human fetus-ivory his brow was ridged deeply as he silently brooded. Still, his posse, boomboxes on their shoulders, dance-walked up the steps, chains and gats jangling over the din as they grabbed their crotches.

As his trusted associates T-Von and Mook-Mook the Bushman pushed open the grand organic farm-grown cruelty-free redwood doors paid for by his 95% tax rate, he stepped into the antechamber of the gold-domed palace. Outside, ShariaVentalism reigned, but in here his word was law, and all his white teen sex slaves cowered before his glare more than even the hemp whips of their latte-drinking tweeded atheist masters.

He walked down the hallway toward his office and a prisoner in chains passed before him, lead by two turban-wearing Mexicans. He spotted the King and began shouting curses.

“You loving fascist! I knew it! I knew it! I told them, but they wouldn’t listen, that your health care platform was a slippery slope to all this! You won’t get away with this! The will of the Free Market will not be denied!”
“Seelenceo een the prezence of the Keeng, preesoner!”

King Obama spotted a chance to improve his ill mood.

“Bring him here. Good. Give me his file.” The king looked over the prisoner’s dossier. A long list of crimes against the state, and a repeat offender.
“You’ll never get away with this! Never!”
“Hush now, Mr. Jack. We have ways of dealing with unruly sorts such as yourself.”
“Praise be to Allah, seenyor.”
“Peh! I spit at your torture! The Free Market gives me strength!”
“Oh, no, not anything as gauche as torture.”

The King grabbed a syringe from the outstretched hand of one of his nearby breakdancing bodyguards, and plunged it into the man’s helpless neck.

“Now you are immune to rubella.”

Kyle’s lingering, echoing screams of tormented horror brought a slight smile like a crack in Obama’s stony brown face as he walked into his lavish velvet-lined office and shut the door behind him. He motioned for his bodyguards to leave the room, and he addressed the giant screens hanging over his desk.

“Screen one on. Connect to Emperor bin Laden of Eurabia. Screen two: Hugo Chavez of the U.S.S.A.R.. Screen three: The High Elder of Zion.”

The three figures appeared live via satelite.

“Gentlemen,” began Obama darkly, “it’s time to have…a conversation.”

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Flavius Aetass posted:

were the susan b anthonys the ones that had the octagonal edges? i loved the feel of the corners on those.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Al! posted:

oh idk its incredibly cursed

Yeah better just dump it in the Trump thread and forget it, those people are loving trash

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Nae! posted:

wait you can do that?

ya demand she return the rat tower docs and call her an idiot for trusting radovid and things get bad real fast

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Durf posted:

yen is a stupid name so i hated her at first but she's way better than jerlt

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nae! posted:

were the susan b anthonys the ones that had the octagonal edges? i loved the feel of the corners on those.

yeppers i have a bunch of em!!

https://twitter.com/zizekthottie/status/1195461732539490305

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

yennifer is the best and a queen

triss is a gaslighting rapist

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Admiral Ray posted:

witcher 3 wife tier list:

top tier - dandelion

everybody else go gently caress yourself

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Nae! posted:

yeah :)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/FormerDILF/status/1195583070713200641

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Flavius Aetass posted:

Post office stamp machines up until not too long ago used to be a good way to get sba dollars

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ok, well, dont log in to cspam slack either. jeez. what is going on in the world of cspam offsite

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Durf posted:

i'm not going to trust someone who just bewitched me and is living in a swamp tower

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Some of her poo poo just rules it's not anyone's fault

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

ok, well, dont log in to cspam slack either. jeez. what is going on in the world of cspam offsite

sa offsites are commonly diseased

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

this one made me laugh

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I had to see this and now so do y'all.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i dated this crazy lady years ago who had serious anxiety issues and stupid poo poo that she never saw a doctor for and she would wake up and constantly repeat "my tummy hurts what if I puke" instead of doing anything to improve her life and was abusive at times and by the end I just didn't give a poo poo

one night she was losing her poo poo but unfortunately it was when someone sent me the thread with all those Granos jokes https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2512842&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Her: im never goin to see a doctor because I'm an idiot, my stomach is going to fall out of my rear end, please, do something, I am a child and incapable of being a grown rear end adult

me: lmao ya gotta hear this one, he says he's gonna call the police on Granos hahahaha

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

emfive posted:

Post office stamp machines up until not too long ago used to be a good way to get sba dollars

I used to go to the bank special to get like $20-40 of the big gold dollar coins every month lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I have secured the whiskey

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Tubgoat posted:

fuuuuuuuck that's cursed

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Zyla posted:

yennifer is the best and a queen

triss is a gaslighting rapist

yes, she's never lied to Gert. triss did.

Nae! posted:

top tier - dandelion

the dumbass dwarf is okay too

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tubgoat posted:

Gah that's not even good aside from the cop worship bit

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Nae! posted:

top tier - dandelion

Dandelion is pua trash

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Inspector Hound posted:

I used to go to the bank special to get like $20-40 of the big gold dollar coins every month lol

I got a bunch at once for tooth fairy money

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Good soup! posted:

i dated this crazy lady years ago who had serious anxiety issues and stupid poo poo that she never saw a doctor for and she would wake up and constantly repeat "my tummy hurts what if I puke" instead of doing anything to improve her life and was abusive at times and by the end I just didn't give a poo poo

one night she was losing her poo poo but unfortunately it was when someone sent me the thread with all those Granos jokes https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2512842&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Her: im never goin to see a doctor because I'm an idiot, my stomach is going to fall out of my rear end, please, do something, I am a child and incapable of being a grown rear end adult

me: lmao ya gotta hear this one, he says he's gonna call the police on Granos hahahaha

good times lol

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Good soup! posted:

ithe gently caress is a grnaos

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Good soup! posted:

I have secured the whiskey

text me

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

[seductively, to präsident piss tayyip erdogasm]: i will call you later.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I will call you later.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i've been playing witcher 3 and my fave character so far is the horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

*unboxing XL katana* IT'S TAYYIP! SIKTIR GIT :argh: