Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ok boomer

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Where's the "HONK" stat?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

new vid from the guy who got a whole bunch of his subscribers banned from both youtube and google (including gmail) for asking them to spam emojis in one of his live streams

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Y O U T A K E T H E M O O N

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Thank you for this. Up until this point I never knew England had Mississippi level trailer trash. They seem like nice enough fellas, but every person in their videos would blend right into the people of Walmart website.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Guess the big thumbnail

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

It's to the point where it's near impossible for me to watch any more videos of any kind really where the majority of the time some tool is talking and waving their hands around constantly. Even if what they're talking about is really interesting. I... just can't take it anymore. :(

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

"Yeah, it's #4 she's the one who's been sending me harassing letters and taking photos of my house"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

Telebite posted:

new vid from the guy who got a whole bunch of his subscribers banned from both youtube and google (including gmail) for asking them to spam emojis in one of his live streams

Really want that as my profile pic -- just awesome

Jolly
Jan 12, 2007

by VideoGames
so yeah, this was first jewtube tagged thread i saw here, more important.. found this cool clip i fould i felt i had to share here.

But first of all... i deleted my jewtube channel when they pretty much FORCED me to link all my shady poo poo filmed, documented, but still sort of anonymous, with my gmail.. lifetimecockie, conceptual memetic analtytic baseline rating, sharing with customer faced advertisment etc.. so, deleted channel with a few million views, just crap, but NOW, using the calculator in YT's own controlpanel, would have given me 150 dollar each month with NO growth 8 years, pretty sure some detective will find out what, when and etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4gDEviOXao

Just had to share this one, check out the coouds looks like tubgirl. poo poo, got deja wu.. i have already posted poo poo videos here, after deleting my chan with like 30.000 (or 3000) don't remember, followers, then with guitar playing? it is funny, people who paid 10 dollar more can find poo poo for me, anyway.. This video, 2018's standard, any uhm, questions? Need some traction, so it reaches north of norway again, and.. ok, had a reason here :)

And had some thoughts, VICE, BBC etc, makes poo poo documentaries sometimes, not loving having any idea how the world works, (or misleading) and they have access only where DEA have, or very very small stuff. There is a webm or .gif of a dude with a whiteboard, manbun, and dildo deciding their next docu. I can get real access, and always wanted to document "how stuff's made" style, more interesting poo poo.

here i put in nightcrew animu pwnage faggots? and please, move this to better place if this is sort of wrong, feel people in this thread actually knows about youtubes algorytms and how to tro to get noticed.. brrrr

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
sir this is in-n-out

Jolly
Jan 12, 2007

by VideoGames
poo poo, ok where do i stroke?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

seems like you already stroked in your brain

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jolly posted:

so yeah, this was first jewtube tagged thread i saw here, more important.. found this cool clip i fould i felt i had to share here.

But first of all... i deleted my jewtube channel when they pretty much FORCED me to link all my shady poo poo filmed, documented, but still sort of anonymous, with my gmail.. lifetimecockie, conceptual memetic analtytic baseline rating, sharing with customer faced advertisment etc.. so, deleted channel with a few million views, just crap, but NOW, using the calculator in YT's own controlpanel, would have given me 150 dollar each month with NO growth 8 years, pretty sure some detective will find out what, when and etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4gDEviOXao

Just had to share this one, check out the coouds looks like tubgirl. poo poo, got deja wu.. i have already posted poo poo videos here, after deleting my chan with like 30.000 (or 3000) don't remember, followers, then with guitar playing? it is funny, people who paid 10 dollar more can find poo poo for me, anyway.. This video, 2018's standard, any uhm, questions? Need some traction, so it reaches north of norway again, and.. ok, had a reason here :)

And had some thoughts, VICE, BBC etc, makes poo poo documentaries sometimes, not loving having any idea how the world works, (or misleading) and they have access only where DEA have, or very very small stuff. There is a webm or .gif of a dude with a whiteboard, manbun, and dildo deciding their next docu. I can get real access, and always wanted to document "how stuff's made" style, more interesting poo poo.

here i put in nightcrew animu pwnage faggots? and please, move this to better place if this is sort of wrong, feel people in this thread actually knows about youtubes algorytms and how to tro to get noticed.. brrrr

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

17 posts no probes since 2007. Not an alt at all.

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

Chalkece posted:

Really want that as my profile pic -- just awesome

Who ever set that pic as my profile pic - thanks :D

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Burt Sexual posted:

17 posts no probes since 2007. Not an alt at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbWc-luAUFo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351227907072589845/644402794346053642/Super_Luigi_on_the_XBOX_ONE.mp4

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Why does it look like the some one person made every single youtube thumbnail

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Telebite posted:

Because everyone in mass started changing their video thumbnails when it turned out that YouTube algorithms for some reason favored the ones that looked like something a 4-10 year old would click on. Summery, latchkey kids with i-pads destroyed YouTube.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Telebite posted:

It's an example of artists adjusting their output to appeal to the tastes of the audience. In this case, the audience is a computer that is also an idiot.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

christmas boots posted:

It's an example of artists adjusting their output to appeal to the tastes of the audience. In this case, the audience is a computer that is also an idiot.

Parallel evolution in action

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

jesus this was in the related videos of the song I was currently listening too. It didn't even have the "recommended for you" tag

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

The answer is yes.

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

Thanks to you I am deaf now..

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

finally someone's asking the questions

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Ghostlight posted:

finally someone's asking the questions

I imagine the video is approximately 26 minutes long that could be summarized as
"Evil, but actually..."

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Because everyone in mass started changing their video thumbnails when it turned out that YouTube algorithms for some reason favored the ones that looked like something a 4-10 year old would click on. Summery, latchkey kids with i-pads destroyed YouTube.

Worlds fastest market research. Turns out we are all loving stupid.

The algorithm wasn't exactly to blame, it just promotes popular videos that match with similar viewing habits to your own

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

nullEntityRNG posted:

I imagine the video is approximately 26 minutes long that could be summarized as
"Evil, but actually..."

I mean the reveal trailer for Diablo 4 was her being summoned by brutally sacrificing 3 people so its not exactly subtle

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Tons of YouTube thumbnails are made by the same group of people on Fivr (or however it's spelled) :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS