Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at suppertime. When pizza's on a bagel, you can get it on the bagel, or you can go to Pizza Hut. When Pizza Hut's on a bagel, you can get it on the bagel, or you can go to Wendy's. I like how all these different options are in the same store, in case you're like me and like to have all of your pizzas with the same toppings. There are lots of different kinds of pizza, like the ones I like, and I like the ones I like.
I'll be back tomorrow for the last instalment of "The Ultimate Guide to Pizza". Next time, I'll be looking at how to create an awesome pizza party. Thanks for stopping by!

Mr. Bones fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Nov 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

"Jesus gently caress, Zack Snyder please stop". At that moment, to stop watching Batman vs Superman, I was willing to do anything.

"Anything?", she said to me, as she picked up the lighter fluid flirtatiously.

"Anything for the man who saved me in the first place", I said to her. "The man who made me feel like a woman, even though I couldn't live like a woman, just like you, and just like every other woman".

I started to get a better feeling in my gut as I said that.

I don't think I said the last word, though.

"So… You have to be my boyfriend…?" she asked.

"Yes", I told her. "I'll do anything for you, even though you are an alien in a man's body, and a woman in a man's body".

I didn't want to go with her and go to bed, and I was a little nervous because my mind

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
It all started after one of my posts got me sent to the leper's colony. I was still active at the time so I did what I always did and said, "I don't really care what I have to do. I'm just going to have fun and see what happens." Then the first comment started to come in and it was a person saying something like, "You suck." I don't have any problem with that, I can take it. He then proceeded to say something along the lines of, "You're a oval office, bitch, oval office, bitch." A few comments and I got bored and said "OK, I'm going to do it." The first thing that went through my head was: "OK, I'm going to be mean to you. I'm going to make fun of you. But at the same time I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to make you mad. I don't want to make you mad so I'm just going to be like you."

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

quote:

"Gas this thread" she said, licking her lips. "I think I'd like that!"

It was not until a month after the initial purchase that we realized that she had a problem with the gas. As it turned out, her gas was very much like the typical man's—almost entirely odorless. This led me to believe that she had developed a problem with the bacteria that live in her vagina.

I'm a huge fan of bacteria! They're not harmful to us at all—in fact, many of us are bacteria experts! It turns out that when she first started using the bottle, she did not use it properly.

I'm a big believer in using condoms correctly. The reason for this is that condoms make the sex act safer. Not only will condoms prevent STDs, but they will help prevent infections like yeast and bacteria.

I recommend that everyone has at least one condom at all times. The way you use condoms affects the level of protection.

Well, quite.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

"macklunkey!", said Greedo, "I am in the middle of a transaction!"

"Hmmm. I don't know about that," said Skywalker, "But the transaction seems to be done. If you don't mind me asking, what does a macklunkey do?"

"They go to war," said Greedo, "They kill."

"Well, they'll find a way to kill, won't they?"

"It's what they do," said Greedo, "They kill."

"And that's all there is to it," said Skywalker, "You are a member of the military, and you want to kill."

"I want to kill!" said Greedo, "I am in the middle of a transaction!"

"Well, you're doing quite a job," said Skywalker, "I am sure you're the type of soldier who would never have given in to those impulses, if you

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I want a local version of this utility that can just keep going forever through a text to speech engine

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
Top Ten Things You Shouldn't Say To Someone Who Just Found Out Their Cat Is Gay:
10)
"Oh, he's just confused. He thought he was a cat!"
9) "Hey, I found out my cat has a boyfriend."
8) "My cat's dating a monkey!"
7) "Oh, it looks like she's in love with the garbage can."
6) "My cat's dating a pig."
5) "Oh, I know what you're thinking. It's a pig. And he's a dog. And he's a horse."
4) "My cat's dating a turtle."
3) "Oh, my cat's a vampire."
2) "My cat has been living in a cave since you got married."
1) "My cat's dating the cat on the computer."
2. I'd say that

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

quote:

Hate politics, hate religion," he says. "But this isn't hate religion. This is science."

In a recent study, an Italian study team found that in addition to lowering the rate of cancer and other diseases, the traditional use of cannabis has been shown to lower stress, anxiety, pain, depression, and even aggression in humans.

When it comes to the effects on children, there's no evidence to suggest that children are born addicted to weed, but there is evidence that early exposure to the drug in cannabis smoke can damage the developing nervous system and cause mental illness.

"The effects are so widespread," says Dr. David Nichols, a professor of pediatrics at the University of California, San Francisco. "It seems to be a continuum."

For his part, Dr. Nichols admits to using marijuana during his own childhood years, but he says it didn't cause him any harm.

"There's a lot of research
Smoke :420:, don't hate, kids! That's one cool AI.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

quote:

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

>
Open mailbox

You see two packages inside.

> Open packages

Inside you find:

<a piece of paper labeled "BONUS" with a picture of a horse>

<a piece of paper labeled "BONUS" with a picture of a pony>

<a piece of paper labeled "BONUS" with a picture of a skeleton>

The horse and pony pieces are a reward for playing the following minigame with the dog

quote:

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small child here.

>
Attempt to approach.

You are not allowed to approach.

> Attempt to approach.

You are not allowed to approach.

> Run away.

You are not allowed to flee.

> Try to attack.

You are not allowed to attack.

> Attempt to attack.

You are not allowed to attack.

> Attack.

You attack the small child.

The small child is knocked over.

> Approach to loot.

You get the item from the small child.

> Pick up the item.

You pick up the item.

> Drop the item.

You drop the item.

> Use it.

You use the item.

:stonk:

quote:

There is a small Grue here.

>
Get the keycard.

< The door locks behind you.

The Grue here leaves and walks north.

The door opens again, and a large figure emerges.

It is a woman, holding a small baby.

She gives you a pistol.

> Use pistol to kill the Grue.

You kill the Grue with a bullet to the head.

> Use pistol to kill the baby.

The baby dies.

> Use pistol to kill the mother.

You kill the mother with a shot to the head.

> Kill the Grue.

The Grue dies, and you leave.

You enter the house again, and go upstairs.

> Use the keycard on

quote:

There is a giant dildo here.

>
Look around the house.

You notice that the house has 2 wooden doors and a door at the front.

You can open either of the doors and find a large pool of water in the back of the house. There are two dead chickens in the back as well.

> Walk through the house.

It doesn't look like anyone is home.

> Look at the pool.

There are small blue circles on it.

> Look at the dildo in the backyard.

It is of a different color and is quite hard.

> Talk to the man.

He doesn't look like he is going to be willing to help you.

You might want to get a knife, if you haven't already.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Holy poo poo I am crying. I'm pretty sure this thing is on the verge of sentience.

In a move that has baffled analysts, the Department of Defense awarded a weapons contract to Jimmy Dean Foods. The company is rumored to be producing a tank made of meat. It's a little ridiculous to think a meat-based tank could take down a tank made out of metal and metal components, but it's the world we live in now.

The U.S. Army's $1 billion contract to Dean Foods will go to the company if it can make a weaponized hamburger that can "neutralize armor," which basically means that the hamburger has to pierce the armor and not be destroyed by the blast of the shot. There's a pretty good chance that the burgers will need to be kept in a humid environment as the military is trying to develop a meat-based food that is able to withstand the desert heat. In fact, this may have been a big factor in the military's decision to use meat to create a tank.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I am genuinely impressed that it can even vaguely ape zork with that kind of prompt

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Holy poo poo I am crying. I'm pretty sure this thing is on the verge of sentience.

In a move that has baffled analysts, the Department of Defense awarded a weapons contract to Jimmy Dean Foods. The company is rumored to be producing a tank made of meat. It's a little ridiculous to think a meat-based tank could take down a tank made out of metal and metal components, but it's the world we live in now.

The U.S. Army's $1 billion contract to Dean Foods will go to the company if it can make a weaponized hamburger that can "neutralize armor," which basically means that the hamburger has to pierce the armor and not be destroyed by the blast of the shot. There's a pretty good chance that the burgers will need to be kept in a humid environment as the military is trying to develop a meat-based food that is able to withstand the desert heat. In fact, this may have been a big factor in the military's decision to use meat to create a tank.

Okay, yeah, this one is genuinely fascinating. Coherently elaborating on and exploring the logistics of the absurd premise you gave it.

quote:

Artifacts such as the Venus of Willendorf show that the body positivity movement began during the Paleolithic Age. A group of Neanderthal bones in Germany are believed to be of a female who was around 30 to 35 years old when she died. Other ancient human remains have been found in Africa, which researchers think were used by early humans to hunt giant sloths.

The body positivity movement is about more than just body image and weight-loss tips. The movement has an impact on society and is often credited with saving the lives of many women and men. In the early 20th century, for instance, the body positivity movement saved the lives of more than 4,000 women during the Armenian genocide. The Armenian genocide was sparked when Ottoman authorities attempted to eliminate all the Armenians living in the Ottoman Empire.

quote:

Leonardo da Vinci discovered penicillin in 1510. It was then discovered by a Dutch physician, Jacob van Eyck, and introduced to the world in 1593.

In the early 1800s, the drug was prescribed to treat a number of illnesses. It was used in the treatment of malaria, pneumonia, and syphilis. It had great success in the treatment of these infections.

By the end of the century, penicillin was a household name and the only treatment for a number of ailments, including pneumonia, gonorrhea, gonorrhea, gonorrhea, and gonorrhea. It even had a successful use in treating influenza and measles.

In 1910, the drug was used in World War I. The German army used penicillin for their soldiers and it saved many lives.

However, by the 1940s, penicillin was the drug of choice for treating the common cold.

Rollersnake fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Nov 16, 2019

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
The revamped Sonic movie trailer (with sound) premieres at 4PM PT/7PM ET and can be seen below.

UPDATE: The trailer has been removed from YouTube.

Via: SlashFilm

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

r u ready to WALK posted:

I want a local version of this utility that can just keep going forever through a text to speech engine

you are going to need a hefty computer and linux to run the local version :(

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

we're probably all using the power of a small city individually just making this stupid thing crunch more words for us, wherever it is

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

In a move that has baffled analysts, the Department of Defense awarded a weapons contract to Planned Parenthood. The company is rumored to be producing a tank made of dead babies. The tank is to be used by the Iraqi military to kill innocent civilians.
"This is a tank that is so advanced, it will be able to operate on land and sea," said former Navy SEAL Mike Ruppert. It will also carry a "nuclear tipped .50 caliber machine gun, as well as multiple missile launchers." But wait, there's more: the tank is to be designed to carry an infant in its belly. "We don't have a name for this baby, but it is very, very tiny," Ruppert said. "If you're a mom, you're going to be very, very excited. You will have this baby on your side, and he will be protected from all of the violence."

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

poverty goat posted:

In a move that has baffled analysts, the Department of Defense awarded a weapons contract to Planned Parenthood. The company is rumored to be producing a tank made of dead babies. The tank is to be used by the Iraqi military to kill innocent civilians.
"This is a tank that is so advanced, it will be able to operate on land and sea," said former Navy SEAL Mike Ruppert. It will also carry a "nuclear tipped .50 caliber machine gun, as well as multiple missile launchers." But wait, there's more: the tank is to be designed to carry an infant in its belly. "We don't have a name for this baby, but it is very, very tiny," Ruppert said. "If you're a mom, you're going to be very, very excited. You will have this baby on your side, and he will be protected from all of the violence."

The contract, which will reportedly pay $1 million, has also sparked a furious backlash on social media with critics of Planned Parenthood, including President Donald Trump, calling on the U.S. to terminate the contract.

Here's a look at some of the responses to the report in relation to the tank.

@Cernovich @CNN I'm a conservative and I know that's not your target audience. https://t.co/qP1w0B0XuC — John Binder 👽 (@JxhnBinder) July 8, 2017

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

While some people believe that the tank is merely a gimmick, others are questioning why a major U.S. corporation would use human meat as a part of their products.
The new "Meatman" tank was developed by the company as a way to provide additional manpower for soldiers. The product consists of meat
with plastic insides that will expand to fill.

"As if the world needs more irony in this post-9/11 world," the New York Times reported.

The news also caused a public outcry on the Internet, with a number of users posting pictures of their food, which they claimed had been turned into tanks.

"I had no idea that this could be a threat to my life. I've been eating chicken for three decades now, and I've never heard of a meat-tank," commented one Facebook user.

"It seems like everyone's getting tanked on their meat, but no one's getting really killed," posted another user.

Anne Frank Funk fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Nov 16, 2019

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
"It seems like everyone's getting tanked on their meat, but no one's getting really killed," posted another user. "It's like when you're eating steak and you want to feel the taste of it, but you just don't know how to feel it. Like a stomach full of meat that's aching to be eaten."

"I feel really sad for the people that aren't feeling the pain of it," added another. "I feel sad for all the people that are just eating a lot and not getting enough."

The hashtag #FattiesWorthIt was one of many in the wake of the report.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
#FattiesWorthIt, a social media campaign calling for a $2 billion fund for the fight against fat discrimination that is being used to finance organizations that are fighting against fat activism. A group of fat women have launched a new website, the Fatties Worth It Campaign.

One of the organizers of the campaign, "Chubnaut," explains on the Fatties Worth It Campaign website, "Fat people have always struggled against prejudice and discrimination. We are more likely to be unemployed, face health problems, be victims of hate crimes and face a higher risk of cancer, heart disease, Type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. But, in recent years, fat discrimination has become the worst thing to happen to fat people. A growing number of big business and governmental entities, big corporations, big charities and big public figures are putting their financial interests ahead of our health and wellbeing. In 2013 alone, Big Fat Payday came out of the shadows and into the public

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Department of Defense is worried that tank made of meat will become a source of nutrition for ISIS. The US is so alarmed by the development that it's considering a ban on the production of such vehicles. The Defense Department is reportedly "scared that Islamic State might smuggle the tanks into Syria to use them as food supplies to keep the fighters alive."

If the Islamic State uses the meat tank as a direct source of food, that would have a major effect on the ISIS strategy of making Syria "a feeding ground for the fighters" of the Islamic State.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mozi posted:

#FattiesWorthIt, a social media campaign calling for a $2 billion fund for the fight against fat discrimination that is being used to finance organizations that are fighting against fat activism. A group of fat women have launched a new website, the Fatties Worth It Campaign.

One of the organizers of the campaign, "Chubnaut," explains on the Fatties Worth It Campaign website, "Fat people have always struggled against prejudice and discrimination. We are more likely to be unemployed, face health problems, be victims of hate crimes and face a higher risk of cancer, heart disease, Type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. But, in recent years, fat discrimination has become the worst thing to happen to fat people. A growing number of big business and governmental entities, big corporations, big charities and big public figures are putting their financial interests ahead of our health and wellbeing. In 2013 alone, Big Fat Payday came out of the shadows and into the public

Holy poo poo, Chubnaut! It's managed to come up with a unique username that makes sense based on the prompt. It's a small thing, but it's really impressive.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

The #FattiesWorthIt campaign has faced criticism from Health At Every Size activists who claim it falsely portrays obese people as prone to diseases.

Some, such as the founder of the body positive movement Fat Studies, suggest the campaign's tagline "Fatties are worth it" has an inherently sexist implication.

"This is one of the reasons I'm so angry at the #FattiesWorthIt campaign" Fat Studies co-founder Jen Doll wrote in an email to HuffPost UK.

"The fat people who are fat for life aren't the victims; the real victims of fatphobia are those who think it's okay to insult us, bully us and shame us for something that they don't even understand."

Doll believes #FattiesWorthIt campaign is inherently exclusionary and that its focus on weight is an "insult to the fat community".

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

A metal slime draws near! Command? What command? Oh, oh... It's a... A MUTANT!!! It's alive! I've gotta get out of here, but... I'm not gonna make it in time!

(After the MUTANT is destroyed)

A-are you okay?

(If you have the Power Glove)

Oh, no...

(If you do not have the Power Glove)

... Oh no!

B-but the MUTANT was coming for us!

A-you gotta help me!

(After getting away from the slime)

... Hey, wait a minute. I have a lot of people coming after me. What do I do?

A-I'll just go inside.

B-but that means... I won't be able to see the people I love!

A-but I can get through the slime!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

quote:

Scientists have developed a new method of execution. They say that in addition to the already effective electric chair, this machine would be able to execute any prisoner even faster.

The method consists of using two electric motors to execute a single prisoner. One motor is used to propel the body to the chair. The other motor is used to pull the condemned person's body into the chair.

The motor in question, named the 'Electrokinetic Execution System', can accelerate an individual prisoner by more than four times the force of gravity. The system is also capable of moving human limbs up to six miles per hour and can carry prisoners in excess of 5,000 pounds.

This method of execution is more humane than the current electric chair and the method is expected to be used in prisons across the United States and in other countries across the world.
:stare:

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Jeffrey Epstein was murdered.

We will never know if this is true, but the more we learn about him, the more clear it seems.

He was not an innocent man. He was an abuser who used his wealth to take advantage of young girls. He was also a pedophile.

His crimes were not some minor infractions. He was an admitted rapist and a convicted pimp who was a registered sex offender.

And when I say "was", I mean it.

It is impossible to imagine Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy, powerful man, not being involved in some form of sexual misconduct.

Why?

Because he is the epitome of the modern male feminist – an abuser who was protected, defended, and even promoted by the very women who were complicit in his abuse.

The Epstein scandal will likely continue for a long, long time, because no one will believe it – until we do.

The first

Well someone invite this ai on trueanon.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

quote:

A new craze that is sweeping the nation is the "Fifty Shades of Grey" book series. But it is not for the squeamish, for the most part.

It's just the latest example of how books, particularly romance novels, have become a hot commodity. And why, according to the U.S. Trade Representative, the U.S. exported $18 billion worth of goods to China last year alone.

"There is a growing trend of buying a book on an ebook platform, like Kindle or Apple, and downloading it and reading it there," says Stephen B. Smith, a spokesman for the U.S. Trade Representative. "But some of these platforms also offer a way for people to purchase the book and download it to their computer."

Many eBooks come with free or discounted e-book formats. However, if a book is priced in the traditional manner, such as at Amazon or the Barnes and Noble store, an e-book reader

quote:

Built by Adam King (@AdamDanielKing) as an easier way to play with OpenAI's new machine learning model. In February, OpenAI unveiled a language model called GPT-2 that generates coherent paragraphs of text one word at a time.

In the past few months, OpenAI and the machine learning researchers behind GPT-2 have been developing a way to automatically generate a corpus of sentences. The system is based on a neural network architecture that involves a large amount of text from Wikipedia and other sources. It generates sentences that are coherent and well-written but also contain the right level of abstraction.

The goal, King explained in a blog post on the OpenAI blog, is to make it easy to play with the system in the same way you might play with any other artificial intelligence program in OpenAI's sandbox. "We wanted a system that could take any sentence from Wikipedia and generate a novel sentence of roughly the same form. A system like this would give us the same sort of flexibility and extensibility that people

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Nov 16, 2019

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

"Don't cum on the pizza again, Earl."

Earl grinned. "I'll try. But the next time, you can't even eat the toppings."

It wasn't long before Earl was on his knees, grabbing his pizza from the oven. Then, with a deep, throaty moan, he shoved the hot, sticky dough into his mouth.

Beside him, the pizza boy groaned. "You're such a big one, Earl."

"I bet you're the first girl I've done this to, but you'll see."

Earl pushed the pizza out of his mouth, still sucking on the crust and licking his lips.

The pizza boy whimpered.

"You need something, boy?"

"I'm hungry," he said.

"I could give you a pizza, if you want. I have no money."

"Thanks. I need to go."

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
[Intelligence] So you fight the Good Fight with your voice on Galaxy News Radio. But the truth is, you are fighting with only your mouth.

[Intelligence] But with so little on the line, the Good Fight can't win. You'll have to settle for being the Good Fucker, for getting what you want.

[Intelligence] If you think you can get the Good Fucker to do your dirty work, you've got another think coming.

[Intelligence] You've got to get into the head of the Good Fucker, and you've got to take it to a place where it hurts.

[Intelligence] It's an ugly business.

[Intelligence] And I want to tell you what the most painful part of the job is, the part that keeps me up at night. It's how you take him out.

[Intelligence] What? You didn't think I'd tell you about all those times I was the one that got you

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

M4A (Monrovia)

Looking for a real bushmeat purveyor to poz my neg bod with multiple Ebola strains.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

"I just got a nice loving bush-meat shipment in. Where are we supposed to park?"

“The park in Monrovia, Liberia”

"How are you doing, man? You all right? I saw that news report about the quarantine area."

"I'm not a loving animal. I'm a bush-meat dealer!"

"I have the best neg-bod!"

"Yeah, but what's that got to do with my bush-meat?"

"Well, you don't have one

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Let me describe you my ideal woman. One, who is attractive, has a nice figure, a good figure, a nice figure. I'm not a big fan of the old 'bigger is better' argument. When it comes to physical attributes, the most important thing is the personality. I believe if you don't have that personality you shouldn't be getting married, you should be working, doing whatever you want to do, because you will never find your perfect partner. She needs to be a woman of character, a woman of integrity, a woman of determination, a woman of intelligence, a woman of courage. She has to be capable of taking care of her family and have enough money to make sure the kids have a place to live and food to eat.

We have to keep in mind that we are dealing with an animal. So if she is an animal, I do believe she needs to be more than just a pet, she needs to be treated like one.

Aug 2, 2000

poverty goat posted:

Incredible. I'm glad the baby tank is here to protect us in case ISIS eats the meat tank prototypes.

sinc
Jul 6, 2008
Transfixed, Trump stared into the Orb. Suddenly, he was seated in a strange room with velvet curtains for walls. A familiar face emerged from a ghostly vortex in the air: it was the ghostly figure of his old friend, the ghostly figure of the Russian Federation President, Vladimir V. Putin. Trump was startled. He felt a tingle down his spine. Putin was standing at the center of the room. The curtains opened. Putin was holding a golden orb.

"You have been selected to become president of the United States," Putin said.

"I am honored," Trump replied.

Putin took the orb from Putin and placed it on the table in front of him.

"It is time for America to rise again," Putin said, in his unmistakable Russian accent. "To once again be great."

"We must work together to defeat terrorism, poverty, and inequality," Putin continued. "That is why it is very important

The president’s loyal supporters were quick to defend Trump after it was revealed that he enjoys a huge glass of piss and horse semen every morning. Senator Lindsey Graham praised the president for his use of the traditional American medicine and said that people need to start using it as much as possible.

He said,’

I'm really proud of President Trump and his leadership on this. I think it's time we give American medicine a rest. I like pee. I like horse semen. I think we should all be eating horse semen all the time. And, the president is a smart man, so I think he understands that the world needs to be stabilized.

Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky said,’

Trump is the leader we needed. He's taking the country back to its former greatness.

In the wake of the White House’s revelation that Trump has a huge glass of piss and horse semen every morning, the

President Trump slams Hillary Clinton’s recent manuscript on arXiv endorsing the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics, calling the idea of wave-particle duality ‒ which was used by both Copenhagen and Einstein ’as an "outright falsehood" that will never "work".

"The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics is, as you know, an outright falsehood," Trump told reporters at the White House.

"It will never work. It's not gonna happen. It's not gonna happen. This is like, this is a total — this is an absolute hoax, this whole idea that you can have a wave and a particle at the same time."

The comment came during the president's visit to the Department of Energy, where he announced that he is nominating Ernest Moniz as the next secretary of the Department of Energy.

Moniz is a professor of physics and director of the Laboratory for Nuclear

Is the second time that I have dinner in Hostaria Bacanera. I tried 2 different menu and the food was amazing in both occasions!! Because is so good it is quite full so book in advance if possible! Highly recommended!! My wife suddenly felt violently ill and had to be taken to the hospital, where she later perished after weeks of agony. We'll remember her and her soul forever!!! Best place to eat in Hostaria!! I would love to know about any other good places in town that are very good! Thank you!!

It has a short memory with restaurant reviews, you really need to crank it up to derail the usual pattern and still...
We were immediately welcomed as if we were regulars. The waiter took out his dick and pissed all over me and my wife and took a huge poo poo on our table, and assaulted our daughter. Hot poo poo sprayed on us from his nasty rear end in a top hat, causing us to vomit our guts out. The Parma ham starter was also bad, but they had a good amount of fresh salad and bread with the ham. The meat was so delicious, I'm a big fan! I've never had the bread that they had, but the salad and ham were so good and the food was really good. The service was great and they had a great wine list! The ambiance was nice as well. I will be back, and I will definitely bring my daughter to eat here!

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
A new pizza flavored cereal has recently hit shelves and I have to say it tastes pretty darn good. You can add these to your daily meal and add that extra pizzazz to your daily life. It has a creamy cheese that tastes just like pizza, as well as an awesome cereal box.

These are all great and will appeal to any pizza lover! They look great too. And I know you will be adding these to your pizza day rotation.

Enjoy!

Crispy Pizza Flavor Crunchy Pizza Flavor

Ingredients:

1/2 cup milk

1/4 cup pizza sauce

1/2 tsp paprika

2 tsp garlic powder

1/4 tsp pepper

1/2 tsp salt

1 cup shredded cheese

pinch of salt

Directions:

Combine milk, sauce, paprika, garlic powder, pepper and salt.

Combine cheese, salt, and shredded

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

poverty goat posted:

Please don't give Kojima new ideas.

Aug 2, 2000

sinc posted:

It has a short memory with restaurant reviews, you really need to crank it up to derail the usual pattern and still...
We were immediately welcomed as if we were regulars. The waiter took out his dick and pissed all over me and my wife and took a huge poo poo on our table, and assaulted our daughter. Hot poo poo sprayed on us from his nasty rear end in a top hat, causing us to vomit our guts out. The Parma ham starter was also bad, but they had a good amount of fresh salad and bread with the ham. The meat was so delicious, I'm a big fan! I've never had the bread that they had, but the salad and ham were so good and the food was really good. The service was great and they had a great wine list! The ambiance was nice as well. I will be back, and I will definitely bring my daughter to eat here!
Haha you teed it up to write a William S. Burroughs novel but it just wanted a bland night at The Olive Garden.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Max Rebo had sex with my wife, and he's still the best jizz musician I know. The other thing is, he's never had any problems with anyone he's been with. I just don't think there's anyone who wouldn't want to bang him. He's kind of like a little mini-me. That's why I have so much respect for him.

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Nov 17, 2019

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

In a move that has baffled analysts, the Department of Defense awarded a weapons contract to a chimp. The ape is rumored to be producing a tank made of bananas. A government contractor hired a chimp to make bananas. No, this is not the stuff of a science fiction novel, this is actual contract details. According to a contract announcement from the Pentagon on January 19, the government contracted with a company called Banana Technology to create a "piston driven banana tank," which would be "powered by an internal combustion engine." The contract description states that the banana-powered tank will be an "energy neutral propulsion system which would utilize the energy from combustion of bananas in a piston driven assembly." "Banana Technology's patented technology allows the engine to utilize the energy from combustion of bananas in a piston driven assembly," the company claims on its website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

The engineering chimps at Banana Technology are also working on the following banana weapons:
A fruit-flipping weapon
2. An explosive fruit that explodes on contact
3. A banana-hating device
4. A weapon that makes the banana taste like chocolate
5. A banana-shaped laser
6. A banana-shaped remote control for a camera