Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Whatever makes the game less goony. Time to leave that poo poo in the past, confined to Cherry's lovely hockey fight compilation VHS tapes, rotting on the shelves of second hand sports memorabilia shops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i bought one of those as a christmas gift for someone, which probably says all you need to know about either me or that person

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/fallonhewitt_/status/1195306924910231558?s=21

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

fallon hewitt is a top-tier rear end in a top hat name

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

gently caress i hate this loving camo poo poo so much.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

CommonShore posted:

:siren::siren: URBAN LIBERAL SPOTTED

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

#CamoNotKhakis

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

CommonShore posted:

realtree

REALTREE!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hold on, gonna go put on my genuine licensed realtree brand camo banana hammock

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Naw I live somewhere that this poo poo is omnipresent. I see it at work constantly. I just want to walk around bumping into people wearing camo and saying "whoops! I didn't see you there! Whoops! I didn't see you there!" gently caress I can look out my window and see a civic with a turkey camo BROWNING sticker on the back window. I'm just so sick of looking at it.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
The worst part is it's an ugly camo pattern to begin with

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

it honestly doesn’t bother me, it’s just an ugly pattern for people with no fashion sense. I’m more bothered when I see it in cities when people wear it to signal their political views

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

plus Nike makes camo stuff and hip hop is getting really into it so we’re going to reach a camp singularity soon

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
I had some sick camo pants when I was in middle school in 97/98ish

edit: and dog tags lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

rat tail or no?

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
bowl cut mullet but that was a few years prior

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

also a classic

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!

Goddamn I grew up in Humboldt Saskatchewan and I still didn't see that much camo lol

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

lambskin posted:

Goddamn I grew up in Humboldt Saskatchewan and I still didn't see that much camo lol

Are you sure? There was probably a lot of it scattered on the ground at the crash site.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oof.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

:yikes:

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!

Arivia posted:

Are you sure? There was probably a lot of it scattered on the ground at the crash site.

Lol

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Arivia posted:

lmao I'll see y'all in hell later

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Arivia posted:

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Arivia posted:

Ahahahaha :hfive:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:dance:

Harold Stassen has issued a correction as of 04:36 on Jun 20, 2021

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
A lot of the camo stuff is warm and if its store brand fairly inexpensive. Why would anyone that owns this sort of stuff buy it in both camo and not camo?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

MakaVillian posted:

An oil company I deal with just renamed itself MAGA(Make Alberta Great Again) Energy. It's upsetting.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

EvilJoven posted:

A lot of the camo stuff is warm and if its store brand fairly inexpensive. Why would anyone that owns this sort of stuff buy it in both camo and not camo?

You buy the camo carhartts for formal occasions and the regular carhartts for vaping at the Timmie's in your lifted shitbox

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

autism ZX spectrum posted:

You buy the camo carhartts for formal occasions and the regular carhartts for vaping at the Timmie's in your lifted shitbox

Speaking of vapes, I was just in a variety store with a pick your own vape menu self-order installation like with buttons and options and everything. loving terrifying poo poo.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

lmao I'm so glad I left that awful province and business when I did

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

today in postmedia:

https://twitter.com/Morgan_C_Ross/status/1196370933340135426

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
Did they put it in the spot the sunshine girl usually is?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

is there still a sunshine girl?

i haven't touched a physical copy of the toronto sun in 15 years

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

infernal machines posted:

is there still a sunshine girl?

i haven't touched a physical copy of the toronto sun in 15 years

in the last 15 years, has the sun become more or less professional?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

idk, i'd say there hasn't been a noticeable trend in any particular direction. they've always been absolute poo poo, and they remain so.

i would be unsurprised to discover that there is still a sunshine girl

e: one of their current campaigns is to link gun violence in toronto to the ending of carding and street checks, so the usual dipshits are calling for a return to the practice. and SAL is mad about anti-poverty measuers

infernal machines has issued a correction as of 17:10 on Nov 18, 2019

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Remember their TV network? Lol.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm genuinely surprised there are still sunshine girls, and that they aren't just scraping the instagrams of people using #sunshinegirl

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/Brent_Neill/status/1196241729797722112?s=20

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

dont worry guys, don cherry is back! doing a podcast with his son and promises not to hold back on his views at all