Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

They're hoping that he'll get some "you should be in jail" moment like Trump had against Hilary in the US debates, but they won't because Trump is at least capable of putting on the impression that hes confident when hes presenting himself to the public (although he definitely doesn't on Twitter). It doesn't matter how they plan this, Boris will at some point get the wind knocked out of him and he'll crack and start the incoherently blathering and saying dumb poo poo. And we know this because that always happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Johnson will definitely be the first leader to audibly fart at a debate. Probably shart.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

I understand her being upset but she should have seen this coming when he became PM - Number 10 are obviously going to have their own IT support.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Just remembered this story about Vince McMahon and could imagine it happening to Johnson:

quote:

JR once farted in a car with Gerald Brisco, which made Brisco start gagging and throwing up. Vince heard about that, so backstage at RAW one night, he tried to fart and make Brisco puke. It backfired, and Vince poo poo in his pants. He then had to go out to the ring and do a promo! JR said that all the production people in his headphones told him about it, and that they were instructed to keep the camera shots ABOVE Vince's waistline for the entire promo!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

*shaking hands with corbyn before the debate, try to drop a bum bomb to put him off, but end up making GBS threads pants and having to awkwardly sidestep to the podium so the audience can't see the stain forming*

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

"My opponent is a loony lefty fantasy Marxist who would drag our county back to the 1970s!"

"Oh yeah, well at least I didn't just poo poo all in my pants"

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Tesseraction posted:

"My opponent is a loony lefty fantasy Marxist who would drag our county back to the 1970s!"

"Oh yeah, well at least I didn't just poo poo all in my pants"

Wouldn't that increase the Tory support from the gibbering olds that dominate the voting base, though? :thunk:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Tesseraction posted:

Just remembered this story about Vince McMahon and could imagine it happening to Johnson:

Man that whole Twitter thread of insane Vince McMahon stories was so good and so bizarre

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Corbyn is cancelled for his mispronunciation of scones

https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/1196031788960960512?s=19

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
Lmao

https://twitter.com/MikeGapes/status/1195836203020488705?s=19

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Jose posted:

lowest point of the campaign so far imo

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gremlin? What

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Jesus, imagine being desperate enough to do this in public.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Comrade Fakename posted:

What, be Mike Gapes?

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Tesseraction posted:

What, be Mike Gapes?

Strong lol, thank you

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Jose posted:

Strong anti-Irish sentiment here.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Jose posted:

I clicked through to the CBBC Twitter and scrolled down for a bit and I reckon that's a part of the BBC that can stay when the other departments are being reeducated. It all looks quite good and wholesome.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Comrade Fakename posted:

My favourite part is when he refers to himself as an 'ex MP' rather than 'ex Labour' lol. Very telling slip. He knows he's gone.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Jose posted:

If you don't pronounce scone correctly you can't make the "what's the fastest cake" joke and why would you deprive yourself of such comedy gold?

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's

big scary monsters posted:

I understand her being upset but she should have seen this coming when he became PM - Number 10 are obviously going to have their own IT support.

This needs more love.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

a pipe smoking dog posted:

It seems weird to me that Johnson isn't caught up in all this Epstein grimness because he certainly seems the type.

his mistress ran a series of weird tech firms with the guy who was involved in the libor scandal, and she is also friends with ghislaine maxwell's sister who also runs a lot of shady tech companies that use the PROMIS software. we will recall that ghislaine was/is probably a mossad asset. i've thought for some time that the mistress is more than an ex-model and entrepeneur tbh, she's involved with a lot of shady financial hustlers.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

ThomasPaine posted:

My favourite part is when he refers to himself as an 'ex MP' rather than 'ex Labour' lol. Very telling slip. He knows he's gone.

Nah, it's correct. There are no MPs currently.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

also i think for as long as the US state department keeps making threats to coup a corbyn government, we should have our own independent nuclear arsenal tbh

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

gh0stpinballa posted:

his mistress ran a series of weird tech firms with the guy who was involved in the libor scandal, and she is also friends with ghislaine maxwell's sister who also runs a lot of shady tech companies that use the PROMIS software. we will recall that ghislaine was/is probably a mossad asset. i've thought for some time that the mistress is more than an ex-model and entrepeneur tbh, she's involved with a lot of shady financial hustlers.

So basically the plot of the first level of Hitman is real

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

Nah, it's correct. There are no MPs currently.

Yeah technically he's obviously not referencing that.

In other news I'm glad I refollowed the tweetabix because she retweeted this absolute gem of a galaxy brain take.

https://twitter.com/s8mb/status/1196031292405698560?s=19

Saith
Oct 10, 2010

Asahina...
Regular Penguins look just the same!
Scones very rarely come up in spoken conversation so when someone mentions them I just make sure to pronounce it the opposite way.

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Strong anti-Irish sentiment here.

Anywhere orange is allowed to join Scotland if it goes Independent.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
So to you lot an 'ice cream cone' is when someone serves you double cream from the freezer?

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

always thank the rock hider

Tesseraction posted:

Johnson will definitely be the first leader to audibly fart at a debate. Probably shart.

Welcome back to our live commentary on the Prime Ministerial debate. It's been a rough time for Boris. But expectations were of course low before he went in, so I have to say he's doing rather well to not have shat himself yet.

...Oh.

I guess I'll have to take that back. Well, at least he hasn't vomited over his podium yet.

...Oh.

Well, at least his suspenders haven't snapped and hit him in the face, dropping his pants to the...

Oh.

Well, at least he hasn't literally dissolved into a puddle of hair and sweat.

Oh.

Ladies and gentlemen, will be right back after these messages!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

mehall posted:

Anywhere orange is allowed to join Scotland if it goes Independent.

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

*shaking hands with corbyn before the debate, try to drop a bum bomb to put him off, but end up making GBS threads pants and having to awkwardly sidestep to the podium so the audience can't see the stain forming*

Pull my finger, Jeremy. I have quite the surprise for you :smug:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
We have such shites to show you.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91eIDu6Aw-8

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

gh0stpinballa posted:

also i think for as long as the US state department keeps making threats to coup a corbyn government, we should have our own independent nuclear arsenal tbh

Yeah, "because capital will always want to destroy us" is a pretty good reason to keep them for now I think. Ideally decoupled from America though :D

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Braggart posted:

Welcome back to our live commentary on the Prime Ministerial debate. It's been a rough time for Boris. But expectations were of course low before he went in, so I have to say he's doing rather well to not have shat himself yet.

...Oh.

I guess I'll have to take that back. Well, at least he hasn't vomited over his podium yet.

...Oh.

Well, at least his suspenders haven't snapped and hit him in the face, dropping his pants to the...

Oh.

Well, at least he hasn't literally dissolved into a puddle of hair and sweat.

Oh.

Ladies and gentlemen, will be right back after these messages!

*still wins election*

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

gh0stpinballa posted:

"Keep Trident so Corbyn can first strike the US" is a new and unexpected take to me, but I'm willing to listen.

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

*still wins election*

Ha! Only my hair survived, but I WON!

Welcome to Tiny Haystack World!

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

BBC News posted:

Ms Arcuri would not be drawn on the nature of their relationship during the interview, but said that she had come under pressure from friends to "admit the affair".

Maybe Boris shouldn't have ignored her requests for some media training.

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good

Braggart posted:

God drat, I looked again at that 'Corbyn has bad teeth lol owned' response and it's just amazing really. It's a great example of a person who likes bullying others going "Corbyn bad, policy dumb, personal attack time!" without any thought at all

Frankly if I have any of my own teeth left at that age I'd be amazed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

trident submarines carry american nukes that almost definitely can never be used against the US and is generally the most sub bitch form of nuclear armament any country in the world has