Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

tuemp had one of his semi annual erections and it pulled too much bloood away from his heart

lol

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
It's very important you know he watched Joker with his family.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

president trump watched the joker and his heart grew three sizes bigger and then he went to walter reed

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
oh wow archery snype

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i shouldn't be laughing at this but goddamn

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

lol nobody bow hunts for pheasant

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tbf maybe he is still in the BEAST at this very moment and no one can hear him knocking from the inside, trying to get out. the child safety locks have compromised the presidency :911:

quote:

From: Marisa Schultz
Date: November 16, 2019 at 2:51:52 PM EST
Subject: In-town pool report #1

The president arrived at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center at 2:47 pm. Pooler did not see POTUS enter.

Pool was advised POTUS movements were strictly unreportable until now.

The motorcade ride was uneventful, except for some traffic jams on GW Parkway and 495 as we crossed into MD.

The president departed the WH residence at 2:15 pm wearing a long dark overcoat and carrying what looked like a tan rectangle-shaped folder or envelope under his arm, per co-pooler. He entered the black SUV and motorcade was rolling shortly thereafter.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

i shouldn't be laughing at this but goddamn

its the way our ancestors did it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

gently caress DOES TRUNO CARE

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

just look at this cursed Twitter profile

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

lol nobody bow hunts for pheasant

most people would use an arrow.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

please pray for Donald Trump's health. Our president.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/1196177098500493312?s=20

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

a.lo posted:

please pray for Donald Trump's health. Our president.

thots and prayers

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Bulgakov posted:

tbf maybe he is still in the BEAST at this very moment and no one can hear him knocking from the inside, trying to get out. the child safety locks have compromised the presidency :911:

Lol gently caress this "strictly unreportable" bullshit the media is such complete and utter trash

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

3DCAT posted:

Free rib kid

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
is trump dying

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

bernie sanders traveled forward in time in a time machine he carved from soap in prison so he can win the presidency and pardon his younger self

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Kurtofan posted:

is trump dying

praise gay satan

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

https://twitter.com/whocares0420/status/1196181563056111617?s=19

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

a.lo posted:

please pray for Donald Trump's health. Our president.

Yeah, for it to be BAD

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

angerbeet posted:

Rest in Piss Dongrld Thdkf

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bulgakov posted:

tbf maybe he is still in the BEAST at this very moment and no one can hear him knocking from the inside, trying to get out. the child safety locks have compromised the presidency :911:

The President has the bubonic plague

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
rib kid?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haljordan posted:

Lol gently caress this "strictly unreportable" bullshit the media is such complete and utter trash

i assume its stupid "for the safety of the president his movements must be kept in the shadows" lest his enemies ???? something

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Xaris posted:

thots and prayers

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Michelle Fishmech

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Kurtofan posted:

is trump dying

That's crazy, he's watching Joker.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

"JFK was assassinated three weeks ago, this was strictly unreportable until now"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the cone bros gif but overlayed with text " truuuuuumm111llllppp"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

RandomBlue posted: