Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Sour Diesel posted:

if donald trump could set the edge or rush the passer at an all-pro level then welcome to the ravens donald trump we've got a super bowl to win

Who would you rather have on your team

Reincarnated Hitler who can defend the pass and hit like Ed Reed

or

Vontaze Burfict

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Petite Dinklage posted:

Who would you rather have on your team

Reincarnated Hitler who can defend the pass and hit like Ed Reed

or

Vontaze Burfict

Hitler, no doubt. If only because all the blitz jokes will be greay.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Has Hitler at least mellowed out a little?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1196072515552059396

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

1600 is a finite number

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Amy Pole Her posted:

THAT BEING SAID after your last post and I watched the poo poo beforehand. I’m honestly torn about Rudolph getting punished. I think he deserves a huge fine, still maybe a game, but yeah it’s hard not to agree with everything put out so far

I think a fine is appropriate. If you place these incidents into context, just imagine the shitstorm if you substituted Rudolph with Brady, Brees or Mahomes.

Also, the latest news is that upwards of 15 dudes on both teams are facing substantial fines

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

That's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. I think it's pretty clear that the NFL's intent is to suspend him for the rest of the season, which is probably only 6 games. If they have to put a hard number on it they will give him a 10-game suspension, in case the Browns make the playoffs, which will carry over to next year.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Has Hitler at least mellowed out a little?

He's exactly the same as he was when alive, with the only exception being he's really into edm and house music now

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I think a fine is appropriate. If you place these incidents into context, just imagine the shitstorm if you substituted Rudolph with Brady, Brees or Mahomes.

Also, the latest news is that upwards of 15 dudes on both teams are facing substantial fines

Pretty hard to imagine any of those dudes doing the things Rudolph did during that exchange so it's kind of a moot point.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Simplex posted:

That's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. I think it's pretty clear that the NFL's intent is to suspend him for the rest of the season, which is probably only 6 games. If they have to put a hard number on it they will give him a 10-game suspension, in case the Browns make the playoffs, which will carry over to next year.

They can’t say “rest of the season” instead of indefinite?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Pretty hard to imagine any of those dudes doing the things Rudolph did during that exchange so it's kind of a moot point.

lol if you think Brady wouldn't lose his poo poo if he was driven to the ground with 8 seconds left in the game

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

lol if you think Brady wouldn't lose his poo poo if he was driven to the ground with 8 seconds left in the game

Brady throws tantrums and bitches at the refs, he's not really the kind of dude try and tear a guys helmet off and chase an angry defensive lineman across the field.

Also lol at "driven to the ground."

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Have you even watched the play? Its really hard to take anything you say serious when you insist a DE slowly dragging a QB down on top of himself is driving the qb into the ground.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Also you're not supposed to hit a quarterback in the victory formation

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

He wouldn't have instigated a fight by trying to rip off someone's helmet.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah Brady might whine and cry but there is no way he is going to try and start a fight.

I think even he knows that would end horribly for him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Texans finally played a real team

How did that go? :sweatdrop:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Everyone has bad games.

Still stings tho

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I really thought the Texans would do better than that. They did get robbed on that PI no-call(and no-overturn!) in the 1st though. But don't think it would have altered the outcome. Just probably would have been a much closer game. Judon had probably the best game of his career today.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Kawalimus posted:

I really thought the Texans would do better than that. They did get robbed on that PI no-call(and no-overturn!) in the 1st though. But don't think it would have altered the outcome. Just probably would have been a much closer game. Judon had probably the best game of his career today.

They lost by 34 and didn't score until garbage time, just admit the team you like is good

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

They lost by 34 and didn't score until garbage time, just admit the team you like is good

He will never do that. He is a crazy person, sick for attention.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Intruder posted:

I didn't say we weren't! I'm just saying I didn't think the texans would play that poorly.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/NFL_DougFarrar/status/1196172510686937088?s=19

6 games left to pad it!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Lamar Jackson will probably be the only QB to make the pro bowl on the Ravens since Vinny Testaverde in 1996.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Lescarpenter/status/1196171636493471744

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

If Tampa just gets a QB that doesn't turn the ball over 4 times a game they might be pretty good. Arians is doing some good work there but Jameis is just an unsalvageable turd.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Driven into the ground the same way Connor had a concussion

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
If the Bills could finish drives, they would have humiliated the Dolphins. But winning by 17 is pretty good.
Suddenly not feeling as good as I once did about playing the Broncos though.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Lamar Jackson will probably be the only QB to make the pro bowl on the Ravens since Vinny Testaverde in 1996.

He won't because he'll be playing in the superbowl instead.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Cowboys looked pretty decent.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

He won't because he'll be playing in the superbowl instead.

I can only hope!! But even if he doesn't being selected to it is all that matters I'd rather he not play in it either way.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

your 7-3 buffalo bills

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I couldn't help but notice that the Lions weren't getting absolutely loving torched on the run as much as they usually were.

Does Zeke suck now?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Broncos are heartbreakers

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

MJeff posted:

I couldn't help but notice that the Lions weren't getting absolutely loving torched on the run as much as they usually were.

Does Zeke suck now?

I just saw his Dak "Hips" touchdown celebration so my immediate thought is that he rules.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

OxySnake posted:

I just saw his Dak "Hips" touchdown celebration so my immediate thought is that he rules.

Let me be 100% clear I mean purely in the sense of whether or not he's still good at football, because even if he's bad now, it rules that he got that Jerry money right before he started to suck.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Pee pee doo doo the Lions will suck for the duration of my natural life.

Last week I ran into a buddy of mine who is a Washington fan and he floated the idea of meeting up to watch DET-WAS next week. I wonder how he feels about that now lol

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

C-Euro posted:

Last week I ran into a buddy of mine who is a Washington fan and he floated the idea of meeting up to watch DET-WAS next week. I wonder how he feels about that now lol

You can be miserable together?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

C-Euro posted:

Invite him in to a table full of liquor, drink every time you facepalm for your team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Here comes another fine

https://twitter.com/DeAndreHopkins/status/1196181477488246790