Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1196192282451599360?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

ever go to bed feeling kinda good about bad poo poo happening to trump then you wake up int he morning and remember bad poo poo is happening to innocent people everywhere and you feel terrible for about 8 hours

yea, going to work sucks

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MY

PISS TAPE

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
tunK needed an emergency adrenochrome iv, no big

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Addamere posted:

man this pic always gets me burgin

Addamere posted:

man this pic always gets me burgin

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Pay us or the eye thing will happen to you

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i saw Trump today. He’s fine

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I always lmao at this because I forget the last panel

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

I half expect the rest of the gop to pretend trump never existed if he dies before the election

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

https://i.imgur.com/D1In1Um.mp4

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ChristsDickWorship posted:

I half expect the rest of the gop to pretend trump never existed if he dies before the election

The forgetting of the existing will absolutely happen one way or another, prepare yourself to continue to be expected to revere troops and poo poo and hear about retiring Republicans honorable service in the etc etc with little bios that skip right over all this poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

my brother in law gave me edibles from bud he grew in his back yard

four hours later

duke nukem: Holy Cow

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

out having a great time with my president. he's just out of frame, laughing too

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Good soup! posted:

four hours later

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Good soup! posted:

four hours later

congratulations

:smugdon:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

did trump suffer brain damage from his heart probs ya know from a lack of oxygen

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

good lord

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

a.lo posted:

did trump suffer brain damage from his heart probs ya know from a lack of oxygen

we did at least

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

dmr?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Good soup! posted:

four hours later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LauBlYmURxE

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
He probably just ate a bad berd

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dozed off

we got robots yet

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Does trinfmp have a dnr?

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

goddamn the hk protesters are defending internet access points what a reality

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Leonard Snart Helg

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

shovelbum posted:

He probably just ate a bad berd

tfw u get heartburn right after reading the q drop about your assassination

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

More like donut resuscitate

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

3DCAT posted:

Does trinfmp have a dnr?

yeah does not read

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

(CNN)Hillary Clinton was aboard an American Airlines flight from New York that suffered a mechanical issue and needed to return to the gate Sunday afternoon, according to a law enforcement source. A separate law enforcement source confirmed Clinton was aboard a plane which experienced a mechanical issue that needed to return to the gate.

American Airlines says flight 2144, from New York's LaGuardia Airport to Washington's Reagan National Airport returned to the gate around 3:15 pm, ET, after ground personnel saw the mechanical issue, according to the source.
Pilots told authorities the plane shook and ground personnel saw smoke and discovered metal debris in the area after the incident, which took place hundreds of feet from the terminal, according to the law enforcement source. Passengers boarded a different aircraft and departed for Washington at 4:45 pm, ET, according to the airline.
A representative for Clinton declined to comment. US Secret Service hasn't yet returned a request for comment from CNN.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Phase One

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
the best timeline is where trump dies but then they actually run an actual body double and he wins the election despite everyone going like you know that's not him right

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

I'm going to be without internet for a week for the first time since I started reading this thread's progenitor in 2015 and I'm looking forward to living in the quantum state where I won't know if Trump is alive or dead during that time :ohdear:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

haha what

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Bruteman posted:

I'm going to be without internet for a week for the first time since I started reading this thread's progenitor in 2015 and I'm looking forward to living in the quantum state where I won't know if Trump is alive or dead during that time :ohdear:

download all of gantz and watch it with your significant other

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
like they give him a state burial and everything and then some extremely obvious fake trump comes in like nero resurrected and the republican party latches onto him saying that's our boy, that's trump who faked his death to save america

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Bruteman posted:

Schrodinger's tremp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Pictured: Adam Schiff (left)