Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

A guy who constantly trashes people for using Instagram while obsessively cataloguing and rating every beer he drinks on Untappd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

FactsAreUseless posted:

A cool church called Papa God's
Jesus Hut is better.

Escape From Noise

Jesus Mike's Subs

Finger Prince

Render unto Caesar that which is Little Caesar's

Escape From Noise

Olive Garden of Eden.

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Demonos

Escape From Noise

Papa Moses

Escape From Noise

SanBartolomeo's Pizza

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

speaking of getting drunk with cardinals...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

Render unto Caesar that which is Little Caesar's

vanisher

FactsAreUseless posted:

The unlimited breadsticks brought me back to the church

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
An updated version of Michael Jackson's Billie Jean in which, via the magic of 23andme, we discover that the kid really is/is not his son.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

google THIS

When the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, "Why is your Teacher eating with those who order pineapple on their pizza?"

Rinzla

just an old dude looking through a bagel hole at the start of his “in my day” speech.

the unabonger
you know, people call star wars racist, but lets face it. Noone in the star wars universe ever called another character a racial slur.

the unabonger
sure there's depictions of slant eyed aliens with thick chinese accents wearing robes reminiscent of an ignorant white dude imagining what a chinese emperor might look like, but do we ever hear any jedi call them any racial slurs? hell no.

nut

Rinzla posted:

just an old dude looking through a bagel hole at the start of his “in my day” speech.

back in my day we weren't trapped on all sides by bread heh but look at u lil spoiled man trapped in bread hehe what u gonna do eat ur way out? hehehe u can't because i heard from ur mom that ur on keto

the unabonger
cant we all just looked past the long hooked nose of the slave trader?anakin doesnt seem to mind. qui gon jin doesnt seem bothered by his race. theyre just bothered that he's selling and trading humans, a thing that only the most vile and racist members of our society would argue that jews do.

Heather Papps

hello friend

everyone hates jar jar, but not cause he's a Caribbean stereotype

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

the unabonger

Heather Papps posted:

everyone hates jar jar, but not cause he's a Caribbean stereotype

yeah, people mostly mislike him because he's basically a walking minstrel show... woah whoops. I mean people dislike him because he's awkward and bad comic relief, it has nothing to do with minstrel shows and the racial implications.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i flunked out posted:

yeah, people mostly mislike him because he's basically a walking minstrel show... woah whoops. I mean people dislike him because he's awkward and bad comic relief, it has nothing to do with minstrel shows and the racial implications.

i don't like that he steals food from vendors

the unabonger
say what you will about george lucas and some of his creations.. but lets all acknowledge that he created a universe where the black jedi could have a purple lightsaber, and not a single other character references "purple drank"

Heather Papps

hello friend

i flunked out posted:

say what you will about george lucas and some of his creations.. but lets all acknowledge that he created a universe where the black jedi could have a purple lightsaber, and not a single other character references "purple drank"
I AM SICK, AND loving TIRED, OF THESE STEREOTYPES ON MY SPACESHIP
\
:negative:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i always get uncomfortable with that scene where tarantino says "do you see a sign outside that says dead g*ngan storage?"

Heather Papps

hello friend

canyoneer posted:

i always get uncomfortable with that scene where tarantino says "do you see a sign outside that says dead g*ngan storage?"

don't watch the hateful 8 it is full of g@ngan this and G*ngan that

the unabonger

Heather Papps posted:

i don't like that he steals food from vendors

yeah, that's fair, and definitely another directorial choice a racist might consider as evidence jar jar binks fits certain stereotypes about afro caribbean people

Heather Papps

hello friend

i flunked out posted:

yeah, that's fair, and definitely another directorial choice a racist might consider as evidence jar jar binks fits certain stereotypes about afro caribbean people

:negative:

Heather Papps

hello friend

mickey/minney mouse are minstrel caricatures fite me

magic cactus

Maslow's hierarchy of weed

FactsAreUseless

magic cactus posted:

Developing metapathologies from smoking so much metaweed.

FreshCutFries

Altered States but... With Weed

FreshCutFries

I need to re watch that before I can make any jokes

nut

nobody helping u build ur pyramid even though u ask nicely bcuz u keep calling it a pyramid scheme

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

nut posted:

nobody helping u build ur pyramid even though u ask nicely bcuz u keep calling it a pyramid scheme

i want to bring you in on the ground floor of this, because that's the hardest floor to build

google THIS

magic cactus posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3769452&perpage=40&pagenumber=11#post494952643

nut

so im gonna need a lot of you to help me build the foundation because it will be nice and big!

I mean ya there's gonna be fewer people working above u but just cuz it's not so big where are u going

magic cactus

Darn, they did it better.

Rinzla

nut posted:

it’s because it needs to be marketed as a reverse funnel system.

nut

good job everybody moving those big bricks on those logs of w/e if you need me i'll be at the top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Video Games for Wine Moms.