Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Feldegast42 posted:

Rip Donald J Trump, first of his name, king of the vandals and of the first men, father of dragons

https://twitter.com/mistermegative/status/1196132849528770560
F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

alnilam posted:

I've been in the woods what happened why do ppl think teyupm ded??

bougie REI gently caress, off with ur head!!

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

not an endorsement posted:

1) you may sneakily pull down your pants while hidden by the balls
2) yes
3) maybe

are other people in the pit with me?

is my boss the one demanding i choose or is it carole from accounting?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Zyla posted:

are other people in the pit with me?

is my boss the one demanding i choose or is it carole from accounting?

1) yes
2) it is a quiet voice in your head that bids you to impulse

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

would you rather
a) take a piss in the company ballpit
or;
b) take a poo poo in the companmy ballpit

(you must choose ONLY ONE)

can my rear end be full of piss and/or cum which is then making GBS threads and pissing in the ballpit at the same time?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Xaris posted:

can my rear end be full of piss and/or cum which is then making GBS threads and pissing in the ballpit at the same time?

loving. go hog wild

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Mustached Demon posted:

Wanna meet the nerd who picked Booker.

That’s like what I would have done as a joke.

“Excuse me I don’t see a spot on this ballot for John Delaney”

“...shut up Nate”

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

1) yes
2) it is a quiet voice in your head that bids you to impulse

i scream and poo poo as hard and quick as i can while looking the closest co-worker in the eyes

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

im also pissed for no good reason i see im in good company

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/jeffielam/status/1196286359171813376

lolling at hundreds of students going to be shoved in cells for over 6 months

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Zyla posted:

i scream and poo poo as hard and quick as i can while looking the closest co-worker in the eyes

praxis

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

campfire posted:

im also pissed for no good reason i see im in good company

tomorrow is monday which is good enough reason to be pissed

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

did u kno u hit 69420 posts today

:hist101:

soros is not paying me enough for this :secondpost:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
in memorandum of TRUMp :rip: 2016 -2019

god bless thank u for service mr president

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

not sure i'm ready for phase two tbh

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

angerbeet posted:

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Xaris posted:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
s e s h

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

would you rather
a) take a piss in the company ballpit
or;
b) take a poo poo in the companmy ballpit

(you must choose ONLY ONE)

c) diarrhea

the piss of poo poo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alnilam posted:

I've been in the woods what happened why do ppl think teyupm ded??

he did a melania

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

u will always be in our hearts n dreams mr sprresdient. all 239 lbs of gum drops and mistletoe

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Xaris posted:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Xaris posted:

:911:

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Xaris posted:

u will always be in our hearts n dreams mr sprresdient

thats a trenchcoat

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

angerbeet posted:

im mad at being anxious about it which is a kinda of lilt or grace note modifier but yeah thats it

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Xaris posted:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

A Handed Missus posted:

soros is not paying me enough for this :secondpost:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Xaris posted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

lol i forgot about fat lee

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Trump is dead. Defeated. We can close the thread now. Finally. Thank God. It's over.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Someone start the Pence thread.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

my ex is finally taking the cat back. im not into it

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Xaris posted:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Excited for roger stones pardon tomorrow

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Turdfuzz posted:

Trump is dead. Defeated. We can close the thread now. Finally. Thank God. It's over.

now begins phase 2 which is like an 80s movie twist where you wake up in a cozy bed after a nightmare and a naked drump is laying down next to you

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

aw yea a classic

https://twitter.com/MattZeitlin/status/1196161774292221952

quote:

ON THE SECOND floor of the SEAL Team 6 headquarters in the Dam Neck naval annex, a computer, known as the “ops computer,” stores the classified data on every mission the unit has completed for the past decade. Here, commanders returning from a deployment leave their hard drives with technicians who transfer PowerPoints, after-actions reports, and photos of each operation a squadron conducted abroad. The database contains photographs of persons killed by SEAL operators during their missions and other mission documentation.

Some of those photographs, especially those taken of casualties from 2005 through 2008, show deceased enemy combatants with their skulls split open by a rifle or pistol round at the upper forehead, exposing their brain matter. The foreign fighters who suffered these V-shaped wounds were either killed in battle and later shot at close range or finished off with a security round while dying. Among members of SEAL Team 6, this practice of desecrating enemy casualties was called “canoeing.”

The canoeing photos are dramatic documentary evidence of the extreme and unnecessary violence that began to occur during multiple high-risk, exhausting, and traumatizing tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. “There is and was no military reason whatsoever to split someone’s skull open with a single round,” said a former SEAL Team 6 leader. “It’s sport.”

The former SEAL Team 6 leader said that he first noticed canoeing in 2004, and that it does occur accidentally on the battlefield, but rarely. He said canoeing became “big” in 2007. “I’d look through the post-op photos and see multiple canoes on one objective, several times a deployment,” the retired SEAL said. When SEAL Team 6 operators were occasionally confronted about the desecration, the SEAL leader said, they’d often joke that they were just “great shots.”

Canoeing was just one of several acts of mutilation frequently carried out by SEALs. Two different sources said that over a six-year period — roughly 2005 through 2011 — battlefield reports and accounts of atrocities, particularly mutilations and taking of trophies, were ignored by SEAL Team 6 leadership. One source said his superiors repeatedly refused to address the issue.

quote:

Outside the compound, the SEALs were quick to show the photos to others on the assault team. “They were smiling, almost gleeful,” he said. “Canoeing them was funny.”

OBL was 100% canoed

quote:

ALTHOUGH CANOEING AS a ritualized form of enemy mutilation ceased to be a widespread practice after McRaven’s clamp-down on the SEALs’ atrocities, it did not entirely cease. And though the gruesome and illegal practice has never been previously reported, at least one canoeing incident is quite well known, if hidden in plain sight.
By the time Robert O’Neill entered Osama bin Laden’s bedroom in the Abbottabad compound on May 2, 2011, the al Qaeda leader was bleeding out on the floor, possibly already dead, after being shot in the chest and leg by the lead assaulter on the raid. That operator, known as Red inside the unit, is still an active-duty member of SEAL Team 6 and has never been publicly identified. O’Neill entered the room, walked over to where bin Laden lay on the floor, and shot him twice in the face. He then stood above the now indisputably dead man and canoed him, firing a round into his forehead and splitting open the top of his skull, exposing his brain. Osama bin Laden had been branded by SEAL Team 6.

O’Neill has not been shy about the fact that he canoed bin Laden. “His forehead was gruesome,” he later told Esquire magazine. “It was split open in the shape of a V. I could see his brains spilling out over his face.” He has even alluded to the grisly practice on Twitter. What he has not done is name the practice or reveal that by canoeing bin Laden he had secured the ultimate war trophy, the culmination of a decade’s worth of bloody “sport” by elements of SEAL Team 6 who considered themselves craftsmen of killing.

:hmbol::911:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Xaris posted:

u will always be in our hearts n dreams mr sprresdient. all 239 lbs of gum drops and mistletoe

i luv that pic

alongside the one where he's head on his hands at the dinner table, dreamily staring at and through the camera

:allears:

he exists outside of time and space in those photos :swoon:

purely trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

campfire posted:

my ex is finally taking the cat back. im not into it

Not the first time your ex has taken a pussy from you.