Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1196148363630194690

target is for hollywood celebs to go pretending to look like normal consumers

Really starting to suspect that mental illness is contagious and having guys like this and TRUMKPOKL taking up space in everyone's head is a Bad Thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

euphronius posted:

negative interest lmao

negative interest is how i feel about you're posting

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Drunkboxer posted:

I hate target because its like 85% women’s clothing and its transparently laid out to make you walk by a bunch of women’s clothing to get the one thing you went there for.

this is a really weird thing to be mad about

also I've never done this, maybe you should try using the edges of the store instead of plowing straight through to your destination point-to-point march style

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Drunkboxer posted:

I hate target because its like 85% women’s clothing and its transparently laid out to make you walk by a bunch of women’s clothing to get the one thing you went there for. I’m always frustrated and pissed off when I’m in there.

but that is way better than how walmart makes me feel I guess. walmart makes me feel like my life is literally slipping away when I’m in there

that's pretty much all stores of it's type though?? womens clothing makes all the big markup $$$$ and mens clothing usually ain't worth much. they're nearly all laid out like that, and it's fine.

also yes you can just walk around, at least all the targets iv'e been to you have no need to wander through the ladie's underwear section

so yeah it's a weird thing to mad about

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Al! posted:

wait, there are three of them?????

Technically

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I want the french toast, but toxic masculinity dictates that I have to get the pancakes.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hanging out at the walmart is fun if your high as hell, there's no rules in there so you can cut loose

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Hoo boy
https://twitter.com/YairNetanyahu/status/1196468271173775360?s=19

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MadJackal posted:

Really starting to suspect that mental illness is contagious

:catstare:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

gently caress

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

galenanorth posted:

Yeah, he'll probably stick around in those expressions and a lot of Republicans will deny they ever supported him like with Bush and then they'll say he in no way reflects on the Republican Party like with Nixon.

Nah Trump is the new Reagan, even slightly questioning his all consuming greatness will get you primaried and kicked out of the party at best

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

NofrikinfuN posted:

"Good soup!" huh? :thunk:

Good investment!

Please invest in my cambells soup restaurant, my family is dying

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I'm not sure the president of the United States knows what due process is.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

shovelbum posted:

Anything over 1000/mo is luxury

lmao move to boston

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The thing is that both Bush and Nixon were perfectly content to completely drop out of the public view. Trump, well, is Trump. If he is forced to leave office (including by electoral defeat) he is going to do all he can to hurt as many people in government as possible, one tweet at a time, as long as he is able.

good thing he’s dead then

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

fuckn

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Wahlburgers is concentrated chud essence, it’s amazing how much Trumpy folks love that place. When they opened the first one here suburban chuds were taking the day off work to wait outside for hours for a chance to get a picture with the wahlburg boys. Insane.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

imagine defending michelle malkin tyool 2019

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

this is a really weird thing to be mad about

also I've never done this, maybe you should try using the edges of the store instead of plowing straight through to your destination point-to-point march style

you have to understand that I’m already irrationally mad beforeI even get in the store

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Wahlburgers is concentrated chud essence, it’s amazing how much Trumpy folks love that place. When they opened the first one here suburban chuds were taking the day off work to wait outside for hours for a chance to get a picture with the wahlburg boys. Insane.

I like how the TV's in there just play random unconnected clips of Wahlberg moments from TV, movies, and commercials.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Drunkboxer posted:

I hate target because its like 85% women’s clothing and its transparently laid out to make you walk by a bunch of women’s clothing to get the one thing you went there for. I’m always frustrated and pissed off when I’m in there.

but that is way better than how walmart makes me feel I guess. walmart makes me feel like my life is literally slipping away when I’m in there
You should hate Target for being brutally anti-union

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Delaware is probably the most successful collaborative fiction project ever. Hopefully the thousands of authors who work on it can come to an agreement on writing that Chris Coon character out.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

FactsAreUseless posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sir Tonk posted:

imagine defending michelle malkin tyool 2019

imagine thinking there is anyone close to a leftist in the republican party

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

eric ciaramella posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I also kinda hate how clean target is for some reason. do they think they’re better than me or something?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FactsAreUseless posted:

sorry, but he's right. being forced to look at women's clothing is revolting

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Drunkboxer posted:

lmao your shopping trips sound bonkers.

just buy the poo poo and leave.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Drunkboxer posted:

I also kinda hate how clean target is for some reason. do they think they’re better than me or something?

they are

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

brugroffil posted:

there was just a local story about a man who fired a "warning shot" at a teen who crashed his car into a tree on the man's property and then fled through the backyard, where the man's children were playing.

these are the types of paranoid lunatics who feel the need to carry guns on themselves

with maybe a handful of exceptions, anyone carrying has something wrong with their brain

carrying several knives, handguns, and a rifle to go buy socks in my totally good country

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
At least walmart doesnt put huge mirrors on all their interior columns like some department store do

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Delaware is the Belgium of the US

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Good soup! posted:

Good investment!

Please invest in my cambells soup restaurant, my family is dying

lmao

I once wondered if a ramen kitchen would have legs. I would buy a bowl of ramen for a couple bucks if I could add some green onions and a couple slivers of some meat of choice.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

JHVH-1 posted:

Cheer up sleepy teens
Oh, what can it mean to a
Daydream believer and a
Homecoming queen?

endlessly watching THE MONKEES on nickelodean means I hae to quote this

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Target and Chic-fil-a have the same feel to them so I dont trust it.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

ok, i’ll add that

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Drunkboxer posted:

uh no. the bathrooms at target always smell like a diaper dump 100% of the time

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

endlessly watching THE MONKEES on nickelodean means I hae to quote this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Al! posted:

sorry, but he's right. being forced to look at women's clothing is revolting
CLOTHING was for MEN... on a HANGER