Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

UFOTacoMan posted:

I can be your lover's son or your friend's son

got a real Eric Trump situation going on here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

woah wait a minute guiliani's dad is alive? is he like 115 years old?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArmZ posted:

baby yoda

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Didn't they refuse to take this up last week?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

meritocracy is a documentary

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.
everything is dumb and we're all going to die horribly fuken lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Oh god. Trump's gonna shut down the government because of impeachment. The flight attendants union is going to go on strike right away this time. Right before one of the busiest air travel weeks of the year.

It's...it's so beautiful...

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Double Agent posted:

everything is dumb and we're all going to die horribly fuken lol

At least we have PEZ

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

:bernchloe:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

how come baby yoda has black eyes like roswell aliens but grown up yoda has human eyes? pretty messed up if you ask me

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Kelly revoked Andrew’s West Wing access, disrupting the staffer’s otherwise freewheeling setup. Giuliani “flipped out” about the downgrade, the third former official said. Four of the former officials said Giuliani’s father immediately spoke about it with Trump, who then ordered Kelly to restore Giuliani’s pass and promote him to special assistant to the president. “Kelly just wouldn’t,” the third former official said. “Trump would think it was done. Then it wasn’t … It was classic Kelly. Just ignore and assume Trump will forget.” Kelly, the source added, “said the staff reported to him, not Trump, so it was for him to decide.”

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Rubellavator posted:

The best defense of Trump is to reiterate that lie he keeps telling about the transcript being good for him, because neither FOX or any of its viewers will ever read it.

lol it's even better than that, they're all just straight up trying to forget the order of events being memo released -> it's mycrimes.txt and Pelosi can't stop the house from impeaching him anymore

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

docbeard posted:

Oh god. Trump's gonna shut down the government because of impeachment. The flight attendants union is going to go on strike right away this time. Right before one of the busiest air travel weeks of the year.

:yeshaha:

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

At least we have PEZ

:hmmyes:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

docbeard posted:

lmao

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

gov gonna shut down cuz pres is dead and can't sign bills :rip:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Who is this baby Yoda you guys are talking about?

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

docbeard posted:

it's lit fam

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

[covered in piss and cum] the Democrats!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

UFOTacoMan posted:

I could be your lover's son or your friend's son

...Jake Busey?

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

docbeard posted:

ATC calling out en mass for "flu" is going to be hilarious

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I see she packed her spare tire for a quick getaway

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

docbeard posted:

Stock market will drop 500 then jump 3000 for no reason.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/ntarnopolsky/status/1196497470584508417?s=21

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

the government cant remove you from office if you turn off the government :chaostrump:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao gently caress I got my honeymoon coming up and that attendants strike, welp

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Iron Crowned posted:

Who is this baby Yoda you guys are talking about?

the deep state never-trump whistleblower

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

docbeard posted:

He definitely still says stewardess

chird
Sep 26, 2004

wow, Senator Mike Pompeo [R-KS]!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Is this the announcement?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

loving yikes

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

TRUMP

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

yikes

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

docbeard posted:

shutting the government down and grinding the economy to dust because i literally cannot stop committing crimes

lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

I'm sue the international law community will have something to say about this

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Din helgefølelse nå: 0%