Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bigass Moth posted:

He's probably crying because he can't throw for as many yards as Baker Mayfield (the only stat that matters).

I saw someone called him Faker once and then changed the M to another letter that was extremely rude and I thought to myself boy does that just burn my onions what did Baker ever do to anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Matt Ryan:
Quaker Hayfield

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I hate Lamar so much for making me enjoy watching the Ravens.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
You're not allowed to enjoy the ravens

STOP LOOKING ROINGHT NOW

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Man feels like a whole season ago we were all saying that the AFCN winner might have a losing record this year.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

only complete dipshits would think the ravens, and by extension the afcn, wouldnt own

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
In actually important news:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1196095910746431489?s=20

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

Man feels like a whole season ago we were all saying that the AFCN winner might have a losing record this year.

I said 9-7 lol

Huge lol in retrospect

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
@next season, big fella

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
the bengals are... amazing!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

My actual favorite thing about the Ravens winning all these games is how many players I've literally never heard of (who apparently play for the Ravens) pop up on twitter. I guess they're special teams only or practice squad or something. Who the gently caress is RJ Prince and Bennett Jackson Jr

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

The Ravens will lose tomorrow. And be exposed as pretenders, who lost to the Browns.

Oof. This has aged rather poorly quite quickly.

41-7 Ravens. Stick THAT up your tailpipe and smoke it, Mothy Boy.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Friend, I will let Kawalimus explain to you how a Ravens win is actually bad

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Bigass Moth posted:

Friend, I will let Kawalimus explain to you how a Ravens win is actually bad

Sometimes a win can be bad. Like say you're a team with big problems but end up winning a certain game just because the other team played bad too. And then your coach says "well see it's all ok because we won" and then later on you meet a good team that plays well and that's curtains for you.

But nothing the Ravens are doing right now falls under that category of win. We are playing well and even today on defense we did pretty well after a shaky opening where we should have been down 7-0. This team is confident now and right now to me are the most dominiant NFL team since the 2007 Patriots who were just blowing out good teams each week. And that's what we've been doing. I'm not saying we'll sustain that indefinitely but it's nice to see.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Imagine thinking you’re a dominant team the same year you lose to the Browns by 15 points lmao how is anything real anymore.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Imagine thinking you’re a dominant team the same year you lose to the Browns by 15 points lmao how is anything real anymore.

The 2003 Patriots were blown out 31-0 by the buffalo bills and also lost to the Redskins. They proceeded to go 14-2 and win the Superbowl.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The Ravens are stealing signs just like the Astros and I WILL find proof!

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Bigass Moth posted:

The only sign the Ravens are even considering stealing is the one you’re constantly trumpeting.

The Cleveland Browns Baltimore Ravens have won the Super Bowl!!!!

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

lmao

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

Those straws you’re grasping for, they in reach yet or do you have to keep stretching?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
the Cincinnati Bengals fuckin rule

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Lol Browns Steelers 2 flexed down to 1PM. Trying to hide the bloodshed from the world.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

wilderthanmild posted:

Lol Browns Steelers 2 flexed down to 1PM. Trying to hide the bloodshed from the world.

Should be moved it so midnight and give it MA rating.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It will be filmed on iphones and streamed on worldstar

Baker Mayfield is going to stab somebody. Quote this post.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Is there an over/under for the number of penalties and ejections?

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

The 2003 Patriots were blown out 31-0 by the buffalo bills and also lost to the Redskins. They proceeded to go 14-2 and win the Superbowl.

Agreed. Its important to watch the story and strategy of the season unfold

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Oberst posted:

Agreed. Its important to watch the story and strategy of the season unfold

spoken like a true rick and m0rty fan

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

wilderthanmild posted:

Lame. They need to build it up, and sell it on PPV. Play the game in a 100 yard concrete pit. No hits barred. Allow everyone to wear Road Warriors shoulder pads. The NFL is getting too drat soft. :bahgawd:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The next Steeler-Browns game, they should hide weapons behind the refs. Like a kendo stick strapped to the back of their uniform or a sledgehammer. Tackles will be in the form of spinebusters or suplexes. Myles Garrett's music will hit to shattered glass even though he's suspended.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Gatts posted:

The next Steeler-Browns game, they should hide weapons behind the refs. Like a kendo stick strapped to the back of their uniform or a sledgehammer. Tackles will be in the form of spinebusters or suplexes. Myles Garrett's music will hit to shattered glass even though he's suspended.

Moxley and Omega WOULD be an improvement to our o-line...

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
TJ Watt rips off his Steelers Jersey to reveal a Browns jersey! Swerve!!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

i guess if they enforced the age old No Horrifically Unfunny Gimmicks Allowed we would have no browns fans left. so like, no downside at all

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

lol you all keep getting trolled by a pats fan

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Reminder to people who doubted Lamar Jackson that he has beaten:

—The Steelers
—The Seahawks
—The Patriots (!)
—And now the Texans.

Your arguments are quickly becoming invalid and your outrage hilarious. Your suffering fuels me and your tears are the sweetest of ambrosia. Please keep finding excuses for Lamar to shred like he does defenses.

Hail to the Ravens, baby.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

u did it, im a bengals fan now

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

u did it, im a bengals fan now

im leaving for the vikings, please schedule a meeting for project turnover in outlook

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

HereticMIND posted:

Reminder to people who doubted Lamar Jackson that he has beaten:

—The Steelers
—The Seahawks
—The Patriots (!)
—And now the Texans.

Your arguments are quickly becoming invalid and your outrage hilarious. Your suffering fuels me and your tears are the sweetest of ambrosia. Please keep finding excuses for Lamar to shred like he does defenses.

Hail to the Ravens, baby.

Yeah well let's see him beat the Browns

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ghost Dog moved to Cincinnati and had Bengal Babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Ghost Dog moved to Cincinnati and had Bengal Babies

Fun Fact: All white boys born in the greater Cincinnati area refer to themselves as "The Cincinnati Kid" unironically at some point during their formative years. My freshman dorm in college had at least three "The Cincinnati Kids" living on the same floor. Good news is by the time sophomore year rolled around I think they had all realized how lame that nickname was, and given up on it.