Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

bawfuls posted:

The funniest thing about Biden imo is what a bad grifter he clearly is. Decades in the Senate as a corporate stooge and he wasn’t even worth $1M when he left White House. Only with book deals post 2017 did he finally clear $10M apparently.

The corporeal manifestation of patriarchy just loves sucking off the finance industry for funsies. At least Pelosi got loving paid while she sold out the public.

perhaps, and im just spitballing here, the 30-year senator from delaware might have some friends who can help him operate and benefit from businesses and investments while concealing his ownership of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

butt's dad did the english translation of gramsci's work lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

it's literally both of them lmao

lol

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1196593236392808448

Politics

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Biden by a hair. Like yeah the boomers will be so happy they get to hold on to power for a few more years until they die, and his vp will become president anyway when he's impeached for his inevitable sex scandal/revenge for Trump. But he and they will die.

Buttigieg will bring the Democrats around to "the Republicans can't implement Fascism if we do it first" and press everyone into national service which mostly involves herding/killing climate refugees. And he will live on for way too long.

E: this is assuming either one will win, which Biden definitely won't and Buttigieg might because he will call in some favors.

foobardog has issued a correction as of 02:27 on Nov 19, 2019

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Eric Stallwell

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:haw:

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ugh.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

https://twitter.com/transgirlamari/status/1196455538814541824?s=21

Kamala Harris erasure

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

goddamn. how on earth could a trans person support Harris in any way? :stare:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Excelzior posted:

AWAKEN, MY MARXISTS

This is my fight song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB39v44Mc7g

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

A trans lady voting for a not Bernie, I am God drat embarassed s m d h

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

ugh.

i mean, yeah, if you only see one picture of pete, you only see one red flag. and that's within the benefit of a doubt.

but being terminally online as I am, I've noticed the i've gathered quite a bouquet.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

more like Eric FoulSmell

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Hi im trans and just because of that i know more than most how arbitrary and cruel our society can be and im backing these people who laugh when poor ppl cant afford insulin and die and who would gladly feed me to tye fascists to save themselves hurr loving durrr

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Riot Bimbo posted:

Hi im trans and just because of that i know more than most how arbitrary and cruel our society can be and im backing these people who laugh when poor ppl cant afford insulin and die and who would gladly feed me to tye fascists to save themselves hurr loving durrr

that's why I support literally the WORST candidate in the field for trans rights.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/teamtrump/status/1196510999337218049?s=21

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

impeach the illegal alien president

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
some light reading

Only registered members can see post attachments!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I SHOVE THE GUNMAN IN FRONT OF THE TROLLEY

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SniperWoreConverse posted:

some light reading

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Matt Zerella posted:

that's why I support literally the WORST candidate in the field for trans rights.

please, it's unfair to judge a candidate by their past, or their present. future kamala will fight for trans rights once internal polling shows that it's politically expedient

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

it's literally both of them lmao

Pete's dad still liked him, but Kamala's dad got real pissed off when she became a cop

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Oops destroying us will allow google to engage in a 4% larger stock buyback, she's now even more against trans people. What can ya do, gotta save that political capital

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
politicians have to make difficult decisions between doing the right thing and advancing their career and sometimes they have to pick advancing their career so they can later do the right thing once they become very powerful. that's why I'm #KHive

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

ugh.

True intellectuals open their minds to bipartisan ideas by wasting exactly half of its time reading libertarian screeds in order to provide balance with slightly left-of-center views

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

docbeard posted:

I SHOVE THE GUNMAN IN FRONT OF THE TROLLEY
poo poo, that is a much better answer.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Matt Zerella posted:

goddamn. how on earth could a trans person support Harris in any way? :stare:

Dumb people come in all shapes and sizes.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

My friends on the right have asked me why i don't want to turn trans people into goo. Well folks, I'm here to tell you I'm all for it. I have signed an executive order to harvest trans people for their precious life force, and the goo byproducts of this process will go on to feed our legions of cishet working class breeders to maintain replacement workforce for the deathmines and suicide factories. God Bless America. - Kamala Buttigieg

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Pete Buttigieg? This is Pete Buttigieg speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge-I am the man who will now tell you.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

some light reading

that’s a good book

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1196610408129449986

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

some light reading

i saw this pic this morning and peep'd the patch

dude spent his 7 months in afghanistan as a narc chasing the poppy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Excelzior posted:

AWAKEN, MY MARXISTS

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Morpheus voice:] you think that's a gun you're holding?

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol that's like the fart noise a morning zoo crew would have on their soundboard.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

that’s a good book

I'd recommend it to anyone interested in how an uncaring society can affect mental development.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

IWW Online Branch posted:

lol that's like the fart noise a morning zoo crew would have on their soundboard.

Is that what non-fat peoples' farts sound like?? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

Was it Buttigieg who had an estranged parent that was a Marxist scholar?

Excelzior posted:

isn't it Kamala with her dad?

e: yep, Donald Harris

- pete's dad: marxist scholar, translator of gramsci

- kamla's dad: marxist economist

- deval patrick's dad: a member of sun ra's arkestra

what's with all these rad dads with lame fucken kids???

(e: donald harris and pat patrick seem like bad dads)