Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I loving love you. So does Mr. Jello from the old live servers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010
I'm a huge DK fan. Thank you both.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
Well, in the spirit of Alternative Tentacles, I just want to stick my head in. We're still out there at CoT, you know.

(and I still got scars on my legs from fighting nazi punks.)

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I really want CoT to come out, like, yesterday.

Just let me zoom around and throw lasers at generic dudes. I don't need progression, just a lot of KB and ragdolls.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
So do I, man.

We did release the character creator, though.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Warcabbit posted:

So do I, man.

We did release the character creator, though.
Awww yis.

Warcabbit posted:

Hey, guys. Been a while. Standalone character creator's downloadable. We owe Fleshforge a lot.

If you backed us on kickstarter, your account's pre-loaded into the store, if you didn't you can go grab it.

https://cityoftitans.com/content/now-released-avatar-builder-and-second-chance
https://cityoftitans.com/content/where-we-stand-second-chance-two-weeks

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
Ognar, you asked for it a couple of days ago, but here was my Fortuna's pre-purple build. Maybe you can get some ideas from it.

Aside from sets, the power selection and most of the slotting is similar to what I have now with her. I focused on higher DPA powers, so no lunge, subdue, mental blast or psionic tornado; spin, however, is really the odd duck out. Spin has a relatively lower DPA, but it's great for exemplaring when you don't have ball lightning yet, or are "tanking" for the team. You can get some nice crits out of hide with it in a pinch, and it's still better damage than the alternatives.

The good news is that there's a ton of ways to play a Fortunata. They really are jack of all trades, but a Master of 1.

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

THOTs and Prayers: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Fortunata Training
Secondary Power Set: Fortunata Teamwork
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- EntChs-Acc/Dmg(A), EntChs-Dmg/EndRdx(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(11), EntChs-Dmg/Rchg(13), EntChs-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), EntChs-Heal%(17)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(5)
Level 2: Strike -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(37), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(39), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(17), LucoftheG-Def(19), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 6: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 8: Psychic Scream -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(9), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(9), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(11), PstBls-Dam%(13)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 16: Spin -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(21), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(21), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(29), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(23), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25), LucoftheG-Def(39)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(25), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Rct-Def/Rchg(27), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29), Rct-ResDam%(42)
Level 26: Tactical Training: Leadership -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 28: Total Domination -- Lck-Acc/Hold(A), Lck-%Hold(31), Lck-Acc/Rchg(43), Lck-Rchg/Hold(43)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 35: Mu Lightning -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Dcm-Build%(37)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- MlsIll-Acc/Rchg(A), MlsIll-Dam%(40), Ccp-Dam%(43), MlsIll-Acc/EndRdx(46), MlsIll-Conf/Rng(46), MlsIll-Acc/Conf/Rchg(46)
Level 41: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(45), PstBls-Dam%(48)
Level 47: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 49: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50), UnbGrd-ResDam(50), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Conditioning
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(3), Prv-Absorb%(7)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(3)
Level 50: Agility Total Core Revamp
------------
------------
------------
Important Set Bonuses:
  • 11.5% DamageBuff
  • 4.5% Max End
  • 6.25% Endurance Discount
  • 52% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  • 92.5% Enhancement(Recharge Time)
  • 160.6 HP (15%) HitPoints
  • 7.5% JumpHeight RunJumpSpeed
  • 7.5% (0.13 End/sec) Recovery
  • 50% (2.68 HP/sec) Regeneration
  • 27.5% Resistance(Smashing/Lethal)
  • 18.5% Resistance(Fire/Cold)
  • 8.75% Resistance(Energy/Negative)
  • 5% Resistance(Toxic/Psionic)

Edit: Just a few notes on some things:
The 6th slot in TK Blast for forced feedback proc works okay, but it only tends to shave 2 or 3 seconds off Wail. It could also be changed to a kB->kd IO, but I’ve found the kB magnitude isn’t a big enough deal to worry about most of the time. The 2 or 3 slots for Total Domination could easily be taken out as well, it’s a decent power out of the tin, but is used more as an “oh poo poo button” at lower levels because most of the time you’ll open with wail. A Numina in Health, and maybe another slot or two in Tough to switch to Titanium Coating for the better bonuses, could add a tad more survivability to an already hardy AT.

The +stealth in sprint is super important for positioning of Wail and Confusion because conceal by itself just doesn’t cut it, but at lower levels, sprint’s what tends to drain my endurance the most if I don’t remember to turn it off for really long fights. I had thought of... ugh... switching to super speed for the added stealth, I’d definitely remember to turn it off - maybe - and it’d be useful for ghosting a lot of Tfs.

Because Widows’ resists increase the lower their health on top of the Reactive Armor scaling resist IO, they tend to get great mileage out of the Preventive Medicine absorb proc when their health dips low.

Sufficient fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Nov 11, 2019

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Thanks, i'll download it and check it out.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
When it's 1am and you're having trouble thinking of a good bio for your new alt

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
I had never paid attention to that clip, that's amazing.

Allatum
Feb 20, 2008

Pillbug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGMAW1wzQ8

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
For those of you that haven’t logged onto HC yet I today, the weekly strike target is ITF, hurray!

Although, of course my two attempts before work to do it bugged out on us twice. Not sure if this is a common issue, but of course it also coincided with helping two people get the Midnighter Badge in order to get to Cimerora, and even though they all wanted to do a “quick one,” I was the only one hunting the Sybils and begging the person that the Oracle was following to come to the altar.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Not surprised or even mad tho, just frustrated that I couldn’t even get it done. Anyone else run into that bug on an ITF?

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Sufficient posted:

Not surprised or even mad tho, just frustrated that I couldn’t even get it done. Anyone else run into that bug on an ITF?

What exactly was the bug?

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
The first mission would complete and we’d exit, only for it to be the same mission. Should have disbanded and reformed it after the first time, but figured something else was the problem so we did it again and it happened again.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Sufficient posted:

The first mission would complete and we’d exit, only for it to be the same mission. Should have disbanded and reformed it after the first time, but figured something else was the problem so we did it again and it happened again.

Yeah that happened to me once on the live server. We disbanded and reformed, fixed. I think also a GM can fix it, not sure.

Fearless_Decoy
Sep 27, 2001

You shall all soon witness the power of my Tragic 8-Ball!

Sufficient posted:

That's happened to me about 6 missions in on a Manticore run, it's not just the ITF. Granted, the missions in Manticore are so repetitive that we didn't notice the bug until we full cleared the same lab 3 times.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Sufficient posted:

For those of you that haven’t logged onto HC yet I today, the weekly strike target is ITF, hurray!

Although, of course my two attempts before work to do it bugged out on us twice. Not sure if this is a common issue, but of course it also coincided with helping two people get the Midnighter Badge in order to get to Cimerora, and even though they all wanted to do a “quick one,” I was the only one hunting the Sybils and begging the person that the Oracle was following to come to the altar.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

ive had better luck running with a steady group of pubs

(this was back to back after a 15:xx too. today was 18:xx and 16:xx both bc ppl were running out of good alts to throw at it lol)

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Nice, I think my record is 13:20.

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms

I AM THE MOON posted:

ive had better luck running with a steady group of pubs

Very nice! I grabbed a few global friends and we did a few 5 mans earlier today that went well thankfully. Still have to do it on Adult, I’m not sure how SD will do against all that -def though.

Fearless_Decoy posted:

That's happened to me about 6 missions in on a Manticore run, it's not just the ITF. Granted, the missions in Manticore are so repetitive that we didn't notice the bug until we full cleared the same lab 3 times.

Oh nooo :( that’s one of the worse ones. At least it wasn’t on a Citadel though.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Sufficient posted:

Very nice! I grabbed a few global friends and we did a few 5 mans earlier today that went well thankfully. Still have to do it on Adult, I’m not sure how SD will do against all that -def though.

I wish you used Discord, you can always jump on and message me and i'll be more than happy to :getin: and do it.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Sufficient posted:

This seems to usually be caused by someone leaving or D/Cing mid mission and not rejoining

Easiest way to fix it is to just have everyone log out and back in.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Sufficient posted:

Oh nooo :( that’s one of the worse ones. At least it wasn’t on a Citadel though.

Shield Defense does great vs cims. just stack active defense sky high

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
This is the final build for my Fortunata for anyone wondering. 61/69/56 positional defense when switching to musculature and with mind link. Using ageless, Psychic Wail is a 30/34 sec cooldown with agility and a 34/39 cooldown with musculature. I still use agility far more often, but it's nice to have the option I guess.

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/down...96BE37F0CF0F2B0

Nonexistence
Jan 6, 2014

Sufficient posted:

This is the final build for my Fortunata for anyone wondering. 61/69/56 positional defense when switching to musculature and with mind link. Using ageless, Psychic Wail is a 30/34 sec cooldown with agility and a 34/39 cooldown with musculature. I still use agility far more often, but it's nice to have the option I guess.

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/down...96BE37F0CF0F2B0

You have any end issues with this? I copied and tweaked it to taste and it looks hella fun, end use just looks a little high but maybe I'm just a poor judge of that.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Nonexistence posted:

You have any end issues with this? I copied and tweaked it to taste and it looks hella fun, end use just looks a little high but maybe I'm just a poor judge of that.

ageless should handle that

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms

Nonexistence posted:

End is a non-issue with ageless. Honestly though, for very long fights when exemplared very low, it can be a problem and have to pop a blue if I don’t turn off sprint once in a while, but 95% of the time it isn’t.

Sufficient fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Nov 17, 2019

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

a fun fact I finally learned: set IOs have more bonus across their actual values, set value aside, than any combination of workbench IOs in the same slots. this is very important for StJ/DA, where you will constantly be guttering for more END unless you use IO sets to sneak a bunch of end reduction in next to exactly the same or better dam/acc as you had before

EDIT:

Tempest_56 posted:

If you haven't already, do yourself a favor. Get a Theft of Essence: Chance For +Endurance IO. 20% chance to proc per target hit, +10 endurance back for each proc. In a crowd, you sometimes can hit Dark Regeneration and gain endurance.

this is also true, but even with that, and three other +recov/+end procs in the same power, just swinging my punches around was wearing me out, and DA isn't nearly immortal enough to just stand around and end-nap in the middle of a group

LordSaturn fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Nov 19, 2019

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
Great point. And when leveling up, buy attuned set IOs (even if they’re just yellow sets) which will level up with you AND give you the added set bonuses. They’re the same price as non-attuned sets, and you won’t have to worry about buying enhancement catalysts with merits or on the AH, which can get rather expensive.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

If you haven't already, do yourself a favor. Get a Theft of Essence: Chance For +Endurance IO. 20% chance to proc per target hit, +10 endurance back for each proc. In a crowd, you sometimes can hit Dark Regeneration and gain endurance.

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo
Did they just add the low-level Damage enhancements to the P2W vendor? I don't remember seeing them before last week, but if any of y'all are likewise rolling up low-level characters or alts, the P2W vendor has 5 unique damage enhancements that grant fairly nice damage ranges, scale from level 1-20, and have a range of effects. This is in addition to buff pets from the same vendors, which as far as I can tell are also relatively new?

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

I discovered them a few months back. They've been there at least since Homecoming started.
And are pretty drat useful.
Same with the cheap buff pets. Problem is they die super quickly in a decent team situation.
Also be sure and turn on double inspirations there when you get a spare 100k inf.

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

atomicgeek posted:

Did they just add the low-level Damage enhancements to the P2W vendor? I don't remember seeing them before last week, but if any of y'all are likewise rolling up low-level characters or alts, the P2W vendor has 5 unique damage enhancements that grant fairly nice damage ranges, scale from level 1-20, and have a range of effects. This is in addition to buff pets from the same vendors, which as far as I can tell are also relatively new?

They've been there all along. Make sure to also get Nemesis Staff, Blackwand, Prestige Sprints, Backpacks, Ninja Run/Beast Run, etc.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

atomicgeek posted:

Yeah, you got those as an account bonus when you bought Going Rogue. Most of the stuff on P2W was on the cash shop or a vet reward. It's nice to give everybody access to the whole bag of tricks.

zzMisc
Jun 26, 2002

Sufficient posted:

Ognar, you asked for it a couple of days ago, but here was my Fortuna's pre-purple build. Maybe you can get some ideas from it.

Hey Sufficient, I (@Smello in game) took this cheap build and made some tweaks to it, and figured I'd post it. Starting from your build worked out much better than mine, so thank you for the ideas - I never think to look for low-value recharge bonuses to fill things out, but they make all the difference to a widow. This is a fairly cheap, zero-purples and no Incarnate build, though still with the Shield Wall 5% resist and all the LotGs. My goal was to keep your massive recharge while alleviating end use/recovery so it wouldn't rely on Agility, and a few other changes to taste. I'm definitely a min-maxer, and am happy to use Ninja Run as my main travel power and lean on the extra P2W attacks if I can make them useful.

A run down of the changes, some of which you may have already done since:

Removed these powers:

-Pool Assault & Maneuvers: I know giving everyone super Def sounds great, but the teammates who really need it are probably above the cap already; unless you're on a team full of just blasters and doms the pool Maneuvers doesn't seem worth it, Assault's bonus is too low to be worth the end IMO, and you certainly don't need the extra LoTG mule.
-Strike: I was never using this at all. Mu Lighting, TK Blast, and Subdue make up a complete attack chain while Hasten is up, which it usually is, and it's nice to have a ST chain that doesn't need to be in melee. Boxing is obligatory, and it can be slotted with the same set, so I just took that earlier instead.
-Psychic Scream: loving hate cones. The damage is too low to use it as a ST attack, and hitting multiple targets with it is a pain in the rear end, forget it.
-Super Jump: Ninja Run is fine as far as I'm concerned.

Added these powers:

-Combat Jumping: Playing without it just frustrates me.
-Subdue: On paper the damage may be less than strike, but it's psionic, so it seems to do more typically from my limited experimentation. Plus having a full ranged chain with TK blast keeping the guy on the floor just feels great. It also takes decimation:buildup%, for a nice little ST DPS boost.
-Combat Training: Offensive: The main benefit of grabbing this early is that its acc applies to Sands of Mu, Blackwand, and Nem Staff. These powers should help fill in your attack chain while exemplaring, while offering options against psionic-resistant mobs. This is why I have no problem focusing entirely on Psionic (and Elec) for my main attacks.
-The level 49 power is kind of a wild card. You could pick up a travel if you really want to, or grab Weave for some extra Def buffer, Vengeance if you want a res, pool Assault for damage.. but I grabbed Summon Striker, because with all the team buffs and global recharge you can get more than usual mileage out of it. It still doesn't really add much though.

Slotting changes:

-First thing I noticed was the Numina in Health but no third slot in Stamina. The extra EndMod IO is worth more than any global, so moved that slot. Ultimately moved a slot back in to put Numina back though.
-Yeah, I really feel the kb:kd in TK blast is necessary, especially when your attack chain is all ranged. I kept knocking dudes into the next group without it.
-Moved the Steadfast 3% from Tough to Indom. Put the recovered slot in Sprint, since I leave it on constantly and its end cost is higher.
-I don't think Unbreakable's end discount (additive with all other discounts), en/neg resist (total still low), or bonus HP are particularly worth it. Replaced it with 2-slot Reactive Armor for extra s/l res. Put the extra slot in Combat Training: Defensive to add a Kismet: Accuracy global, again helping the temp powers to be useful.
-Unbounded Leap: Stealth in Sprint is slightly cheaper than Celerity.

Playstyle:

All toggles up including Sprint, Hasten on Auto, Mind Link whenever it comes up. Run at x8, jump into groups and launch Aim & Psychic Wail. Ball Lightning or Spin any clumps of survivors, or pick them off with Mu Lightning -> TK Blast -> Subdue. Aura of Confusion is your main Oh poo poo. Can also use Total Dom, but it's mainly there to combine with Dominate for holding bosses. Sometimes eat a blue to keep going, you will need fewer than what drops naturally. Don't worry about purples or oranges, instead try to keep a supply of greens. Travel with Ninja Run, remember to switch back to CJ before combat. Keep Sands of Mu, Blackwand, & Nemesis Staff trayed somewhere, and don't be afraid to use them whenever psionic powers are ineffective.

Suggested upgrades:

-Swapping TK Blast's Sudden Accel kb:kd for Overwhelming Force's adds an extra KB chance, and seems to make a huge difference.
-I put unbounded leap in Sprint for a small movement bonus. Changing it to Celerity gives a s/l resist bonus. That would probably be better I guess but I like to go fast.
-At 50, the purple "Coercive Persuasion: Contagious Confusion" is a better option than the damage proc in Aura of Confusion. It's really an "Oh poo poo" power for when you get overwhelmed, not something you're using for damage, and that proc ensures more of the group gets affected. Be wary of confused mobs aggroing other groups.
-You could swap the 3% Def in Indomitable Will for the Unbreakable Guard 7.5% Max HP. You're already above the Def soft cap after all, but -def is really common, so the extra buffer is nice; but the +HP is less situational.
-Boxing is slotted to match Sufficient's slotting for Strike, but the power still isn't really useful, it's just there for Tough. The set bonuses are nice though. If you could find the same/better bonuses elsewhere, feel free to remove them from here.
-Ditto Spin, which I haven't gotten much good use out of, but then I haven't been exemplaring much either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CoH Planner link

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Widowbot Cheap: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Fortunata Training
Secondary Power Set: Fortunata Teamwork
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
------------
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast SuddAcc--KB/+KD:50(A), EntChs-Acc/Dmg:35(3), EntChs-Dmg/EndRdx:35(3), EntChs-Dmg/Rchg:35(5), EntChs-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(5), EntChs-Heal%:35(7)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(7), Ksm-ToHit+:30(9)
Level 2: Subdue Dcm-Acc/Dmg:40(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx:40(11), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg:40(11), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:40(13), Dcm-Build%:40(13)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg:50(19), LucoftheG-Def:50(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(21)
Level 6: Combat Training: Offensive Acc-I:50(A)
Level 8: Boxing CrsImp-Acc/Dmg:50(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx:50(23), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg:50(23), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(25), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(25)
Level 10: Indomitable Will StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A)
Level 12: Spin Obl-Dmg:50(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg:50(27), Obl-Dmg/Rchg:50(27), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(29)
Level 14: Dominate GhsWdwEmb-Dam%:50(A), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Hold/Rchg:50(31), GhsWdwEmb-EndRdx/Hold:50(31), GhsWdwEmb-Hold/Rng:50(31)
Level 16: Tactical Training: Assault EndRdx-I:50(A)
Level 18: Combat Jumping LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 20: Mask Presence LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(33), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg:50(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(34)
Level 22: Foresight LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg:50(34), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg:50(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(36), LucoftheG-Def:50(36)
Level 24: Mind Link Rct-Def:50(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx:50(36), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg:50(37), Rct-Def/Rchg:50(37), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(37), Rct-ResDam%:50(39)
Level 26: Total Domination GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Hold/Rchg:50(A), GhsWdwEmb-Hold/Rng:50(39), GhsWdwEmb-EndRdx/Hold:50(39), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Rchg:50(40)
Level 28: Tactical Training: Leadership EndRdx-I:50(A)
Level 30: Aim GssSynFr--Build%:50(A)
Level 32: Psychic Wail Obl-Dmg:50(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg:50(40), Obl-Dmg/Rchg:50(40), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(42), Obl-%Dam:30(42)
Level 35: Mu Lightning Dcm-Acc/Dmg:40(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:40(43), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg:40(43), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg:40(43), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx:40(45)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion Ccp-Dam%:30(A), MlsIll-Acc/Rchg:50(45), MlsIll-Acc/EndRdx:50(45), MlsIll-Conf/Rng:30(46), MlsIll-Acc/Conf/Rchg:50(46), MlsIll-Dam%:50(46)
Level 41: Ball Lightning PstBls-Acc/Dmg:50(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(48), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(48), PstBls-Dmg/Rng:50(48), PstBls-Dam%:50(50)
Level 44: Hasten RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(50)
Level 47: Tough RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx:40(A), RctArm-ResDam:40(50)
Level 49: Summon Striker BldMnd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(A)
Level 1: Brawl Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint UnbLea-Stlth:50(A), UnbLea-EndRdx:50(9)
Level 1: Conditioning
Level 2: Rest Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health Prv-Absorb%:50(A), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(15), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(15)
Level 2: Hurdle Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina PrfShf-End%:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod:50(17), EndMod-I:50(17)
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion

zzMisc fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Nov 19, 2019

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

Ali Aces posted:

Travel with Ninja Run, remember to switch back to CJ before combat.

/macro Ninja "powexec_name Combat Jumping$$powexec_name Ninja Run"

There ya go. :)

Crutch
Apr 22, 2010
Can someone give me a macro that will turn on both Ninja Run and Sprint at the same time?

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Crutch posted:

Can someone give me a macro that will turn on both Ninja Run and Sprint at the same time?

just never turn sprint off

zzMisc
Jun 26, 2002

Brave New World posted:

/macro Ninja "powexec_name Combat Jumping$$powexec_name Ninja Run"

There ya go. :)

Do you one better:

/bind Tab "powexectray 1 9"
/macro Go "requestexitmission 0$$powexecname Combat Jumping$$powexecname Ninja Run$$powexectoggleon Sprint$$powexectoggleon Mask Presence"
^^ place in tray 9 slot 1

Also just for fun:
/bind LeftDrag "powexectray 5 9"
/macro Tgl "powexectoggleon Sprint$$powexectoggleon Tough$$powexectoggleon Tactical Training: Assault$$powexectoggleon Tactical Training: Leadership$$powexectoggleon Tactical Training: Maneuvers$$powexectoggleon Mask Presence$$powexectoggleon Indomitable Will"
^^ place in tray 9 slot 5, turn on always-on toggles by just clicking and dragging the mouse around

Don't try to school me on binds

^^ You cannot turn two powers on with one button press. One press, one power, that's how it works. But you can put them both on the same button using "powexectoggleon Ninja Run$$powexectoggleon Sprint". But you have to press it twice.

zzMisc fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Nov 19, 2019

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Glazius posted:

Yeah, you got those as an account bonus when you bought Going Rogue. Most of the stuff on P2W was on the cash shop or a vet reward. It's nice to give everybody access to the whole bag of tricks.

Actually, the Going Rogue enhancements were originally a Gamestop-exclusive pre-order bonus and if you were a dumb idiot who pre-ordered direct from NCsoft before they even announced that you lost out until they were added to veteran rewards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo

Ali Aces posted:

Do you one better:

/bind Tab "powexectray 1 9"
/macro Go "requestexitmission 0$$powexecname Combat Jumping$$powexecname Ninja Run$$powexectoggleon Sprint$$powexectoggleon Mask Presence"
^^ place in tray 9 slot 1

Also just for fun:
/bind LeftDrag "powexectray 5 9"
/macro Tgl "powexectoggleon Sprint$$powexectoggleon Tough$$powexectoggleon Tactical Training: Assault$$powexectoggleon Tactical Training: Leadership$$powexectoggleon Tactical Training: Maneuvers$$powexectoggleon Mask Presence$$powexectoggleon Indomitable Will"
^^ place in tray 9 slot 5, turn on always-on toggles by just clicking and dragging the mouse around

Don't try to school me on binds

^^ You cannot turn two powers on with one button press. One press, one power, that's how it works. But you can put them both on the same button using "powexectoggleon Ninja Run$$powexectoggleon Sprint". But you have to press it twice.

Thank you so much for this post. I already kinda knew you could do this stuff with macros but hadn't really wanted to mess with it yet--I didn't use yours precisely but I made a few variations on Go to toggle between travel setup and combat setup on a few different alts, and I plan to use your second one as a skeleton to hang my tanker's toggles on. Neato!