Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Venom Snake posted:

what are the odds he's going to say this about sanders too

We actually will have him assassinated, so he'll shut his drat mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lol cutting it close there idk

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
there's a book called "the clothes have no emperor" about the reagan presidency which would appeal to readers of this thread, especially if they were too young to live through it, like myself

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

paul_soccer10 posted:

seems unbiased

They're a member of a fascist party so I assume they're being truthful this time.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Finicums Wake posted:

there's a book called "the clothes have no emperor" about the reagan presidency which would appeal to readers of this thread, especially if they were too young to live through it, like myself

I can confirm it's great.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

GalacticAcid posted:

Lol cutting it close there idk

it rules so hard that goons for all intensive purposes are the perfect enemy of the alt-right in and so far that if you dig just a tiny bit there were some goons involved in basically every major political event in the past two decades. A closed forum where the ultimate SJW's plan their destruction of all large breasted women.

Imagine being some Q guy who reads dilbert guys blogs, you drop the :10bux:, and somehow the first thing you read on this mystery forum you know only as the den of ultimate evil is:

ikanreed posted:

We actually will have him assassinated, so he'll shut his drat mouth

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Venom Snake posted:

it rules so hard that goons for all intensive purposes are the perfect enemy of the alt-right in and so far that if you dig just a tiny bit there were some goons involved in basically every major political event in the past two decades. A closed forum where the ultimate SJW's plan their destruction of all large breasted women.

Imagine being some Q guy who reads dilbert guys blogs, you drop the :10bux:, and somehow the first thing you read on this mystery forum you know only as the den of ultimate evil is:

I'm still surprised as gently caress that SA doesn't factor into the Benghazi theories at all

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Feldegast42 posted:

I'm still surprised as gently caress that SA doesn't factor into the Benghazi theories at all

it does in more than a few at least to my knowledge. it's something you'll find more common amongst the 30 under crowd. Nobody over 40 could ever begin to understand what "SA" or a "goon" is just because of the names.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Venom Snake posted:

it does in more than a few at least to my knowledge. it's something you'll find more common amongst the 30 under crowd. Nobody over 40 could ever begin to understand what "SA" or a "goon" is just because of the names.

...how old do you think most goons are

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

intensive purposes

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

GalacticAcid posted:

...how old do you think most goons are

Old enough that most of our peers don't know what SA or goons are

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Old enough that most of our peers don't know what SA or goons are

even less younger ppl do though. i guess maaayyyyybe the slenderman craze got the name out a little?

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lmao "intensive purposes?"

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018
Turning 360 degrees and walking away from this thread.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

GalacticAcid posted:

even less younger ppl do though. i guess maaayyyyybe the slenderman craze got the name out a little?

I wonder how many goons are younger than the forums

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

o’reilly floated a connection w goons on EVE shortly after but that dried up quickly

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
bill oreilly's falafels

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

mooyashi posted:

bill oreilly's falafels

Bill Oreilly's fanfictiony book where his self insert gets his freak on

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

theflyingexecutive posted:

o’reilly floated a connection w goons on EVE shortly after but that dried up quickly

i thought that was glenn beck

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Spergin Morlock posted:

i thought that was glenn beck

yep

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol glenn beck in general

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
somewhere out there are senior citizens with a recurring charge to THE BLAZE that have completely forgotten about it

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i question my morality often but i don't see The Producers as an instruction manual

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mooyashi posted:

somewhere out there are senior citizens with a recurring charge to THE BLAZE that have completely forgotten about it

lol AOL survived for years on the revenue they got from recurring payments on email addresses that they had made free. obviously they didn't cancel the billing unless people called in and requested it.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Feldegast42 posted:

Who was the right-wing idiot trying to sell his fortified citystate idea? If only Kickstarter/Patreon had existed back then.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
The time that guy posted "all intensive purposes"

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Hopkins FBI posted:

The time that guy posted "all intensive purposes"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Venom Snake posted:

Ha ha, now it's your turn in the hot seat, fucko

e: this calls for a celebration

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The FBI dealing with the Black Panthers by just murdering Fred Hampton while he was in bed

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

christmas boots posted:

This calls for a celebration

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prince Myshkin posted:

Turning 360 degrees and walking away from this thread.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:justpost::blastu:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Finicums Wake posted:

Thanks for this suggestion

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Comrayn posted:

intensive purposes

:negative: kill me

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

that MTV campaign in 2004 about Vote or Die pushed by P. Diddy that was going to get The Youths to rise up and vote against Bush. there was also an Eminem song (Mosh).

Bush won.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Eminem’s political interventions have been so bad lol

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
warren's dna test, brought to you by some obama lanyards

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

GalacticAcid posted:

Eminem’s political interventions have been so bad lol

Everything he's done since he became famous has convinced me that Eminem is not a very intelligent guy, even without the drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

that MTV campaign in 2004 about Vote or Die pushed by P. Diddy that was going to get The Youths to rise up and vote against Bush. there was also an Eminem song (Mosh).

Bush won.

lol I had friends that ran all kinds of voter registration drives at house parties and stuff

I was one of a handful of my friends that actually voted