Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.

kingcom posted:

Yeah dont do that. The standard check is 2 purple, which means if you have a stat of 2 with no skill, you're rolling 2 green. This means you statistically you have more of a chance to pass (only just) with threat than anything else. Everything above 2 means you are more likely to pass than fail a standard check. If everyone is at stat of 3 before buying skills you're rapidly turning things into more of an auto-success/rocket tag combat than anything else.

Hmm... aight. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Lemniscate Blue posted:

They probably feel like they're stuck with the branding. Their podcast network is "d20 Radio"
Reducing demand for other frequencies to zero!

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Damnit Steve, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references.
So I'm running through a starter scenario for a Shadow of the Beanstalk campaign. I've got some questions for people who've run this system before.

In some of the combat, certain characters' equipment happen to be more effective at taking on enemies with high soak (having the pierce quality for example). Other characters without the means to break through without a decent enough roll didn't quite know what to do.

I'd kind of assumed the best thing was to try and provide boosts dice to allies via special abilities or spending advantage. I ruled that the runner could attempt to hack an enemies' power gauntlet if he could plant a wireless receiver on it with a coordination check first.
Other than the help action specifically, is there any mechanical rules to provide more boost dice to someone else?

Are social skills meant to be usable in combat as well (to do strain damage)? I know there are some talents that specifically mention using some social skills to cause strain damage or provide boost/setback dice so I assume the point would be to use those talents instead of using social skills the same way you would in a social encounter.

I get that this is supposed to be a more narrative focused system and I should be pretty much letting my players decide what they want to do and improvise, or at the very least let them decide how they want to spend advantage to do special stuff. But it's a little difficult to get my players in on the whole dice system who're more used to structured DnD for example. I have a printout of the combat examples so it's to be expected that they all want to stick to that, but I feel like it's making it more difficult to come up with other narrative bonuses they could be using instead. I'm throwing out suggestions where I can, but It's a little hard for me as I'm putting a lot of brain power into running the rest of the game.

Any suggestions here would be great :)

DarkAvenger211 fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jul 11, 2019

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

When in doubt, just let the players spend any generated advantage to gain the effect they want, or at least a lesser version of it. Knocking someone Prone, sending up a shower of sparks/debris from a stray shot to make an opponent Disorientated, stuff like that. If the players don't have the specifics down but know that they want to put the whammy on an opponent, just layer on setback dice, encourage them to narrate the situation somewhat, and don't sweat the specifics until they have come to grips with the system more.

Otherwise, yeah, let them use social skills to "attack" opponents for similar effects, distracting an opponent to give allies boost dice, or granting an off turn maneuver occasionally.

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Damnit Steve, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references.
Yeah I like that. For the social attacks I should limit them in what they can do so that they're not breaking into what a talent would cover, otherwise the talent itself would become worthless. I just gotta make sure I read up on what the talents themselves can do so I can try and remember

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Go ahead and let them "activate" talents they don't have with advantage, maybe only once an encounter. Talents tend to be free to activate once purchased so this can help them learn what they might want to actually spend xp on.

*Edit*
And, you can scale what the impromptu talent does. Maybe the real deal Disorientates for X turns equal to the bonus successes but someone doing it spontaneously just does 1 turn.

RudeCat fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 11, 2019

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm playing a Mercenary Soldier. What are some good ways to use Leadership actively, besides the Talents that specifically trigger it?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I'm running the EotE beginner box at a convention this weekend; its been ages since I've looked at the beginner box materials in super depth, and I know there were a couple typos or things that changed from beta to full release but still were in the beta box; anyone remember what those little pitfalls are?

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013
My first ever campaign just ended semi-successfully, and I find myself mulling over running another campaign. This time it'll be very much Force user focused (as opposed to the commando ops of my first), and I've tentatively decided it'll be set at some nebulous point prior to Rogue One but after RotS. A major theme is probably going to be the party (and Force sensitives in general) being hunted by the Empire. So far so good. The only problem is that I fear that the premise is a bit formulaic and predictable (you are a group of Force users living in the time of the Empire, probably looking for some way to strike a blow against them). Hardly the stuff of exciting tabletop adventures, even if it's a tried-and-true narrative for a reason.

So my question to you all is this: what might be an interesting premise for a FaD game with those two caveats (early Imperial era, you are being hunted)?

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
In my experience, bounty hunters always get the players moving, especially if you can get them to show up often and taunt the crew. They might decide to go on the run, or maybe even figure out a way to fight back. The empire has a lot of money it can throw at problem force sensitives!

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013

Crumbletron posted:

In my experience, bounty hunters always get the players moving, especially if you can get them to show up often and taunt the crew. They might decide to go on the run, or maybe even figure out a way to fight back. The empire has a lot of money it can throw at problem force sensitives!

Bounty hunters are definitely a staple of the Star Wars experience for a reason (and I love my recurring antagonists)! Though to clarify, my question was more along the lines of "Assuming I want to keep the ideas of the PCs being hunted and the campaign taking place early in the Empire's reign, how can I make the campaign premise more interesting than a cookie cutter ex-Jedi vs. Empire story?". Then again, I suppose I could find a way to link the bounty hunters' pursuit of the party to the premise (beyond the obvious nuisance Force sensitive = chuck bounty hunters at 'em). Hell, perhaps the Empire is orthogonal to whatever the central conflict is (as in, it certainly makes its presence felt, but only rarely does it menace the party directly)?

Sorry for any confusion; your advice was much appreciated and I'll definitely keep it in mind! :)

Soup Inspector fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Jul 19, 2019

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Soup Inspector posted:

My first ever campaign just ended semi-successfully, and I find myself mulling over running another campaign. This time it'll be very much Force user focused (as opposed to the commando ops of my first), and I've tentatively decided it'll be set at some nebulous point prior to Rogue One but after RotS. A major theme is probably going to be the party (and Force sensitives in general) being hunted by the Empire. So far so good. The only problem is that I fear that the premise is a bit formulaic and predictable (you are a group of Force users living in the time of the Empire, probably looking for some way to strike a blow against them). Hardly the stuff of exciting tabletop adventures, even if it's a tried-and-true narrative for a reason.

So my question to you all is this: what might be an interesting premise for a FaD game with those two caveats (early Imperial era, you are being hunted)?

The early Imperial era is easily my favorite setting, because there's just so much up for grabs still. In addition to the Empire out to exterminate them, there might be opportunity for sub-factions out to try and recruit/subvert them.

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013

Madurai posted:

The early Imperial era is easily my favorite setting, because there's just so much up for grabs still. In addition to the Empire out to exterminate them, there might be opportunity for sub-factions out to try and recruit/subvert them.

That's precisely what I find appealing! Although there's a lot of neat stuff in the timeline both after the early Imperial era and before, it definitely feels like a lot of the more interesting possibilities are precluded or at least require a lot of "just so" reasoning (and yes I could just throw canon to the wind but that's not really my style).

It's funny you mention sub-factions because my initial setting idea before I came here was essentially this: an oceanic platform on some Outer Rim world that can roughly be divided into three segments. The uppermost segment is the domain of the society's upper crust (including the Imperial and Imperial "advised" administrations, naturally), a middle section where most beings live, and lastly a heavily industrial sub-sea section where countless organics and droids slave away to extract [INSERT_VALUABLE_RESOURCE] from beneath the waves. I already had a few ideas for factions (the Empire, two major gangs, the administration themselves, maybe some underground Force sect or another). Naturally courting one group or the other (or falling under the sway of one, as you yourself suggested) would have certain advantages and drawbacks. But I suspect that this might not be enough for a campaign in and of itself, particularly since I'd like the scope to eventually widen.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Soup Inspector posted:

It's funny you mention sub-factions because my initial setting idea before I came here was essentially this: an oceanic platform on some Outer Rim world that can roughly be divided into three segments. The uppermost segment is the domain of the society's upper crust (including the Imperial and Imperial "advised" administrations, naturally), a middle section where most beings live, and lastly a heavily industrial sub-sea section where countless organics and droids slave away to extract [INSERT_VALUABLE_RESOURCE] from beneath the waves. I already had a few ideas for factions (the Empire, two major gangs, the administration themselves, maybe some underground Force sect or another). Naturally courting one group or the other (or falling under the sway of one, as you yourself suggested) would have certain advantages and drawbacks. But I suspect that this might not be enough for a campaign in and of itself, particularly since I'd like the scope to eventually widen.

That's basically Telos/Coruscant (hell, there's probably another similarly layered city world out there somewhere) but on an ocean.

I mean it's still ideal for gameplay though, video and otherwise.

Claytor
Dec 5, 2011

Soup Inspector posted:

1.) Maybe the players are all refugees who have accepted an offer of sanctuary from an ambitious young Hutt who then turns around and forces them to earn their keep. The campaign's hook is dipping into different corners of the galaxy and trying to obtain artifacts under the nose of Imperial officials, whether that means raiding the abandoned tomb under an active Czerka construction site or sneaking onto a Star Destroyer to steal a moff's lightsaber collection. The Hutt could be playing at a larger game - maybe he's got a holocron he's trying to brute force his way into activating through the application of a select list of items, or he's got a sith lord from a thousand years back in suspended animation. Regardless, the players aren't going to like being on a Hutt's leash, but they will need to balance their desire for freedom against the realities of what will happen to them if they try to leave Hutt Space.

2.) Maybe the players are a handful of padawans and their associated support crew who have fled the known galaxy into the Unknown Regions. In each adventure they encounter a new world with its own problems, and sometimes those problems are caused by others who are fleeing the Empire. A proto-Rebellion could be launching strikes from here, or a rogue Republic vessel might have decided to go pirate rather than be subsumed into the new order. The Empire still has plenty of room to be a threat here, either actively tracking down the players and other fleeing force sensitives or performing military operations which the players incidentally get in the way of.

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013

Resting Lich Face posted:

That's basically Telos/Coruscant (hell, there's probably another similarly layered city world out there somewhere) but on an ocean.

I mean it's still ideal for gameplay though, video and otherwise.

Yeah, it's not the most original set-up in the world but it appealed to me because it gives something for everyone, essentially.

Claytor posted:

1.) Maybe the players are all refugees who have accepted an offer of sanctuary from an ambitious young Hutt who then turns around and forces them to earn their keep. The campaign's hook is dipping into different corners of the galaxy and trying to obtain artifacts under the nose of Imperial officials, whether that means raiding the abandoned tomb under an active Czerka construction site or sneaking onto a Star Destroyer to steal a moff's lightsaber collection. The Hutt could be playing at a larger game - maybe he's got a holocron he's trying to brute force his way into activating through the application of a select list of items, or he's got a sith lord from a thousand years back in suspended animation. Regardless, the players aren't going to like being on a Hutt's leash, but they will need to balance their desire for freedom against the realities of what will happen to them if they try to leave Hutt Space.

2.) Maybe the players are a handful of padawans and their associated support crew who have fled the known galaxy into the Unknown Regions. In each adventure they encounter a new world with its own problems, and sometimes those problems are caused by others who are fleeing the Empire. A proto-Rebellion could be launching strikes from here, or a rogue Republic vessel might have decided to go pirate rather than be subsumed into the new order. The Empire still has plenty of room to be a threat here, either actively tracking down the players and other fleeing force sensitives or performing military operations which the players incidentally get in the way of.

These are some pretty interesting ideas, I might just pilfer them (possibly with a few tweaks). Thanks a whole ton for the suggestions!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Just got done running the beginner box at Kant Con; rousing success, convinced a 3 person group to buy a core book for their own use

In a hilarious aside, the group unanimously decided that the dewback pens in Mos Shuuta were going to be very important, and they released them all into a slow lizardy stampede through the city

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
If anyone was looking for them, my FLGS guy just texted me to let me know that the Imperials and Rebels III & the Republic and Separatist adversary decks have shown up.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Card lists for the new decks:

Imperial & Rebel III:

Black Claw Saboteur
Boss Agent
Chandrilian Navy Officer
COMPNOR Agent
Death Star Trooper
Death Star Trooper Officer
Death Trooper
IG-RM Series Enforcer Droid
Imperial Vehicle Corps
KX-Series Enforcer Droid
Mechanic
Military Informant
MSE-Series Maintenance Droid
Pilgrim
Polis Massa Base Squadron Pilot
RA-7 Series protocol droid
Shoretrooper
Sandtrooper
Sullistan Resistance Fighter
Whaldon

Republic & Separatist:

Asajj Ventress
B1 Battle Droid
B2 Super Battle Droid
Buzz Droid
C8 Saboteur Droid
Clone Captain
Clone Sergeant
Clone Trooper
Count Dooku
DRK-1 Probe Droid
Droideka
DSD1 Dwarf Spider Droid
Galactic Senator
General Grievous
Geonosian Warrior
IG-100 Magnaguard
Padmé Amidala
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Republic Fleet Officer
T-Series tactical Droid

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Just picked up Gadgets and Gear if anyone has info requests

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
My only question is what comes next? I got every book in the line, except for the beginner books now. Which is pretty awesome and I should try to get an IRL group together for a Clone Wars game. But is the line dead? No more books are in-development.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Seven years is a pretty long time in RPGs these days. I can't imagine they wouldn't have anything cooking but also can't imagine what's left besides settings books.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
I'm just glad Genesys isn't DOA, even if the Android setting book has been out for well over half a year but I haven't had time or people to play it with yet :[

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Covok posted:

My only question is what comes next? I got every book in the line, except for the beginner books now. Which is pretty awesome and I should try to get an IRL group together for a Clone Wars game. But is the line dead? No more books are in-development.

Given that we got characters and gear, there /has/ to be a vehicles book coming in the splat line. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if there's gonna be a Sequel Trilogy era book announced shortly after TRoS's premiere.

drunkencarp
Feb 14, 2012
Yeah the general lack of support for Resistance & First Order shenanigans is kind of a big hole to fill.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
I do hope it gets a reboot and a rethink at some point. It's a.. Functional system with some cool ideas but it's not exactly good.

Its messy, slow, heavier than it needs to be, and has some weird core assumptions that make it an odd fit for Star wars.

FishFood
Apr 1, 2012

Now with brine shrimp!
I love this system, but the combat definitely needs work (particularly damage/soak scaling and things like autofire/linked) and could be incorporated more cleanly with the rest of the game, and the entire vehicle/starship system needs a looking at. Its inherent "crunchiness" is a draw for me, and I enjoy poring over gear and talent trees even though a slimmer game would probably be "better".

Combat definitely has a sweet spot at the lower skill levels, and I like the lethality in that context, where it encourages players to look for avenues of escape or alternate routes to victory (which feels very Star Wars to me), but the system should do a better job of making that clear. When a character is downed, have it be explicitly narrative: if it's a cool moment for them to be wounded/lose a limb, have the GM spend a DSP and that happens. If it makes more sense for them to flee or just be out of the fight, that happens. And the game should make a party wipe explicitly lead to capture, prompting a Star Warsy escape adventure.

Now that I'm ranting, I think the entire critical system could be scrapped. Have criticals enable the damage from additional successes, instead of them being added by default. That would normalize and lower damage output a bit, particularly damage aimed at the PCs. Also removes those awkward tables.

And autofire should give you access to some kind of suppression without needing a talent.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Anyone want to help me out a tad?

I'm updating my Legacy Era Primier. This is what I have so far: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dD1eWGyrkzsO74SUF9FgGjq29EZ3nDOd/view?usp=sharing

I'm working on a custom talent tree for it. See, I was looking through the Star Wars SAGA: Legacy Era book and found that it invented two new Lightsaber styles for Imperial Knights: Praetoria Ishu and Praetoria Vonil. The former is defensive, the later is offensive. The idea is that these are special since they are designed to be used in a group. Ishu is about protecting your comrades defensively. Vonil is about protecting your comrades offensively. I'm working a on a Universal Talent Tree called Praetoria that splits into both styles. I haven't really gotten too far into it. What talents would be good for a group supportive role, do you all think?

Edit: Also, I should probably stat up Zeltrons and Anzats since they were in the comic.

Covok fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Oct 9, 2019

Batmans dad
Jun 27, 2008
So, I have some potentially woefully stupid questions, but here goes.

I've recently started DMing EOTE for two friends. We just started playing the beginner's game, and continued onto the first act of The Long Arm of the Hutt, which was hella fun. However, I kinda' just want to do my own thing now, and come up with my own adventure that plays more into my friends' characters' background.

My question is, does Teemo chasing their rear end count as the players' obligation? Even when I start deviating from the pre-made adventure? The players created their own characters, instead of picking the premades from the beginner's box, so they also came up with different obligations for these characters. I'm not sure if that was a smart thing to do. So do these personal obligations add to them also being chased by Teemo? Should I do a hard reset on the story, so I can do my own thing? Should we just finish Long Arm of the Hutt and then go on from there? If so, does defeating Teemo then 'clear' that obligation?

I'm still super confused about how obligations work gameplay-wise (strain penalties, preventing players from spending exp, etc.), but I'm sure I still need to read up on the rules in that regard.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

I added a crime lord as a 5pt obligation for my players, ie "a death mark is a tough thing to live with"

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Batmans dad posted:

So, I have some potentially woefully stupid questions, but here goes.

I've recently started DMing EOTE for two friends. We just started playing the beginner's game, and continued onto the first act of The Long Arm of the Hutt, which was hella fun. However, I kinda' just want to do my own thing now, and come up with my own adventure that plays more into my friends' characters' background.

My question is, does Teemo chasing their rear end count as the players' obligation? Even when I start deviating from the pre-made adventure? The players created their own characters, instead of picking the premades from the beginner's box, so they also came up with different obligations for these characters. I'm not sure if that was a smart thing to do. So do these personal obligations add to them also being chased by Teemo? Should I do a hard reset on the story, so I can do my own thing? Should we just finish Long Arm of the Hutt and then go on from there? If so, does defeating Teemo then 'clear' that obligation?

I'm still super confused about how obligations work gameplay-wise (strain penalties, preventing players from spending exp, etc.), but I'm sure I still need to read up on the rules in that regard.

Honestly do whatever you want to do. If you guys are having fun with Long Arm of the Hutt, keep going, I know my group enjoyed it all the way through. If you're not, just drop it. Handwave it or put it on hold, whichever works best for you. You can always have Teemo come back to haunt them in a way that you want him to instead of following the premade adventure.

So their personal obligations have nothing to do with Teemo? It's fine if they don't, just add some obligation to them to represent Teemo as well and then clear it when they beat him. Or don't if you're just dropping Teemo. Just remember you can have obligation from multiple sources.

It's been a long time since I ran that adventure though, I don't remember what keeps the players involved with Teemo instead of just jetting across the galaxy besides their existing obligations.

Batmans dad
Jun 27, 2008

Epi Lepi posted:

Honestly do whatever you want to do. If you guys are having fun with Long Arm of the Hutt, keep going, I know my group enjoyed it all the way through. If you're not, just drop it. Handwave it or put it on hold, whichever works best for you. You can always have Teemo come back to haunt them in a way that you want him to instead of following the premade adventure.

So their personal obligations have nothing to do with Teemo? It's fine if they don't, just add some obligation to them to represent Teemo as well and then clear it when they beat him. Or don't if you're just dropping Teemo. Just remember you can have obligation from multiple sources.

It's been a long time since I ran that adventure though, I don't remember what keeps the players involved with Teemo instead of just jetting across the galaxy besides their existing obligations.

That makes sense, thanks!

We are actually having a lot of fun with Long Arm of the Hutt. So, we'll just finish up that story line before proceeding with the bullshit I've come up with.

No, none of their obligations have really anything to do with Teemo. One of them is a doctor, who is wanted by the authorities (not sure which authorities yet. The Imperials probably?) for questionable medical practices. The other one's a droid that went rogue from its owner; some sort of sleazy businessman, who obviously wants his property back. I'll have to come up with a way to work that poo poo into the premade adventure, then.

The players eventually learn that Teemo has put a massive bounty on their heads, I think. I guess what keeps them involved is a constant harassment from bounty hunters wherever they go, if they don't deal with that.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Hey I've been interested in the system for a while and theres a possibility I might end up running a game over Discord. How much trouble is that to set up, and how should I go about it?

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

"Okay, so, I guess... roll Computers to program the sexbot."
- Me, a few days ago, to one of my players.

At least they haven't bombed any buildings on this planet.

Yet.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

StashAugustine posted:

Hey I've been interested in the system for a while and theres a possibility I might end up running a game over Discord. How much trouble is that to set up, and how should I go about it?

Uh, you start a Discord server and invite your players to it. That's about as much as you need for a bare minimum setup, assuming you are comfortable going 100% theater of the mind (which works fine in this system imo).

Roll20 is a good supplement to Discord. However in my 1.5 year long campaign that wrapped up early this year, we eventually got to the point where we pretty much stopped using the virtual tabletop part of Roll20 (except to occasionally draw out rough diagrams and maps) and pretty much only used it for the dice roller scripting (which requires the GM have Roll20 Premium). A dice bot in your Discord server will do just as well, though it wouldn't have a direct link to character sheets.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

That Roll20 link to a character sheet is really nice though.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Cool, I think I'll give it a shot if I can work out a time. Does anyone know if there's an up to date online list of talent trees for sending to people?

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

I'm pretty sure this is up to date

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/222644-spectalent-sheets/

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Cool, thanks. I'm going to talk over what exactly we want to do, but I'm thinking a loose mission-by-mission campaign in a frontier sector where valuable military resources have been discovered, either EotE where they're criminals moving in with new opportunity or rebels trying to disrupt Imperial industry. Any suggestions for what the resource should be from people who remember more EU stuff than I do? Also, is the AoR core rulebook adventure worth running?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.

StashAugustine posted:

Cool, thanks. I'm going to talk over what exactly we want to do, but I'm thinking a loose mission-by-mission campaign in a frontier sector where valuable military resources have been discovered, either EotE where they're criminals moving in with new opportunity or rebels trying to disrupt Imperial industry. Any suggestions for what the resource should be from people who remember more EU stuff than I do? Also, is the AoR core rulebook adventure worth running?

Bacta is tremendously valuable and your players remember it from the movies.