Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asimov
Feb 15, 2016

not an endorsement posted:

go with the flow, like the fella pissing from his truck

For he is free of attachment, and lives in the moment

this is a powerful dharma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

tarp

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

left the possum for my roommate

man on bus replied to a :tif: gif with "I'm tired, horny and fat, but that's normal."

whom of us?

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

lady who played emma goldman won the academy award for best supporting actress in this movie i just watched and she owned

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

campfire posted:

you're right

not everyone wants to be a businessperson and crush themselves into conformity where they can only define themselves by their twitter bio as some kind of marker to stand out. People are too fluid, fickle, and arbitrary to be a constant and having to keep up that said constant as a facade.

im not saying that you can't express yourself in a twitter bio and create your identity that you want to best represent you, it's still an idealization instead of an actualization, like actually being and doing in that moment so that you no longer really need to define yourself in words because its so limiting to any possibilities.

Zyla posted:

society has become an intense pressure cooker, and those on top believe it is virtuous to weed out the inefficient and divergent.

gently caress my sleep meds are kicking in i want to talk so much more on this topic but i can only keep an eye open every 15 seconds or so for 5 seconds and that means its very difficult to post!

capitalism just basically resource extraction for time, something precious and finite and those fuckers have robbed it from everyone.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

also is tulsi going to be in tomorrows debate...

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

not an endorsement posted:

also is tulsi going to be in tomorrows debate...

gift of gab

hope she pisses off hillary further

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

:hai:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I dont really understand the Tulsi angle but I also don't understand anything that's going on

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

tulsi is a congealed being of bad faith, but amusing as she triggers the libs

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Quoting this for later

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CODChimera posted:

I dont really understand the Tulsi angle but I also don't understand anything that's going on

its simple

the clinton apparatus hijacked the dnc and when she lost, she bailed and left a huge vacuum because it wasn't her fault obviously, it was everyone else's fault as so written in her factual, objective reality based book "what happened" (was that you lost with your preening hubris after selling everyone out)

thats why you have all kinds of flavor of dead eyed deranged narcissists coming out of the woodwork, Joe Biden included for their coronation. the DNC is operating at a loss and their donor base is shriveling as populism continues to surge throughout. They're trying very hard to contain it. I promise you 2020 dnc will be incredibly contentious.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the only thing that makes sense is

*checks notes*

oh ya

bernie sanders

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

the only thing that makes sense is

*checks notes*

oh ya

bernie sanders

good take

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

its simple

the clinton apparatus hijacked the dnc and when she lost, she bailed and left a huge vacuum because it wasn't her fault obviously, it was everyone else's fault as so written in her factual, objective reality based book "what happened" (was that you lost with your preening hubris after selling everyone out)

thats why you have all kinds of flavor of dead eyed deranged narcissists coming out of the woodwork, Joe Biden included for their coronation. the DNC is operating at a loss and their donor base is shriveling as populism continues to surge throughout. They're trying very hard to contain it. I promise you 2020 dnc will be incredibly contentious.

is it true that Russia caused all of this? and that they have many plants in the US government including Tulsi and Trumo?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
death 2 america

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CODChimera posted:

is it true that Russia caused all of this? and that they have many plants in the US government including Tulsi and Trumo?

nothing's real

except for Bernie Sanders

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hes saying "mom.i wanna vape"

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

nothing's real

except for Bernie Sanders

yeah but its going to be super depressing when he doesn't get the nom

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

CODChimera posted:

chaos

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lastgirl posted:

im in that department, and its ironic because i dance a lot, but i just see dancing as a handshake. if you have musicality and connection then its super fun and its not awkward or off putting.

saying that it was a smidge preachy was actually corrosive politeness~ i get that its human nature to want connection and all and im not going to go full house md cynic here but capitalism pretty much has destroyed and monetized intimacy and i think its all performative now so i have a very hard time trusting it being earnest and i think everyone is full of poo poo, myself included~

textures and values are great

my issue as a critic is with construction, the eyes need better spacing and pj's right eye seems a bit too receded in terms of depth which makes it look like its too far left if looking at it flately but i know its a depth issue, its like its inside the theoretical eye socket if that makes sense

otherwise it looks cool

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

CODChimera posted:

Counterpoint: less than a year until the Bernman wins the election

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Also just over a year until Trump decides he's not leaving and Pelosi supports his right not to.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

hopefully! i'm just a negative thinker

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

nobody can even begin to guess what will happen a year from now, isnt it exciting????

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
trum on eileen

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Watched Aguirre tonight check out Klaus Kinski Chloe:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Al! posted:

nobody can even begin to guess what will happen a year from now, isnt it exciting????

no

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wheres ur sense of adventure

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

not true, i'll pay for usenet again, it's yearly

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

CODChimera posted:

That's why you gotta support Nichael's Delaware people and similar attempts to elect left candidates as mayors or into state legislatures. There's a lot that can be achieved at the local level.

Also Bernard is old as gently caress, need to help the next wave develop experience so there's a good pool of people who can carry the torch when he has to put it down.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Al! posted:

high high hopes for the livin

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Al! posted:

i kno the planned outcome but promised not 2 tell

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Put your faith in Satan and the darkness shall overcome

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bulgakov posted:

i kno the planned outcome but promised not 2 tell

whats the point of knowing if you cant tell anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU