Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delete the Sky
Apr 21, 2014

Uh yeah report that vcr tweet. Dude's loving disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If we can't discuss kinks in the Chris Regal Memorial Thread for Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinions where exactly are we supposed to discuss them?!

Also VCR is a pit stain.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

You guys should post more Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinions from other places online.

Be careful what you wish for I'll post bad wrestling opinions from Imagefap

They think AJ Lee is a dom, how silly.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
old mate <banned user> still retweets VCR and MeltzerSaidWhat lol

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

coconono posted:

Its a control fetish. The husband is completely subservient to the wife's desires, including(but not limited to) bringing her home men of appropriate bedroom quality. Its traditionally presented in a very racist manner(the guy brings home black men sometimes referred to as 'bulls') which is partially why its not a very popular fetish. That and the inherent stability issues that come from mixing relationships with sexual play.

I much more prefer the forced bisexual or the forced feminization aspects. Another cuckolding scenario is the wife is so bored with loving new guys she wants to watch her husband get hosed by new guys. Although most people would object to the forced aspects of the fetish, which is completely understandable. This form is also much more popular to produce and doesn't get hit with as many complaints on the clips sites.

So what you're saying is that Mike Kanellis should have been in this storyline

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Seams posted:

old mate <banned user> still retweets VCR and MeltzerSaidWhat lol

bix?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

rovert i would assume unless bix got himself banned too

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Technically rovert has rereged so he's a probated user :eng101:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

Be careful what you wish for I'll post bad wrestling opinions from Imagefap

They think AJ Lee is a dom, how silly.

Oh for fucks sake. This reminded me of the guy that said he would suck CM Punk's dick because it would be as close as he would get to AJ. Now that's a bad wrestling opinion.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Rarity posted:

Technically rovert has rereged so he's a probated user :eng101:

well apparently he has a secret plan to come back and post here but I don’t know why he would want to considering he thinks it’s such a toxic place!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Seams posted:

well apparently he has a secret plan to come back and post here but I don’t know why he would want to considering he thinks it’s such a toxic place!

Because he’s a gigantic dipshit

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

that you guys still can't shut the gently caress up about rovert just underscores that he was rarely the problem

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Edit: not worth it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"it's everyone else's fault" was the smart poster's thing to say up until like 90 days ago so you need to give everyone time to adjust

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Super No Vacancy posted:

that you guys still can't shut the gently caress up about rovert just underscores that he was rarely the problem

Clearly not one of the “wokes”

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah gently caress that ugly rear end dork

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

What a piece of poo poo this guy is.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Someone's mad that £50 for a bra pic doesn't buy you a woman's eternal attention.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah, based on my dating history you gotta drop a grand at least.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/Zwanzigachtzehn/status/1196807376193703936

AEW is an inside job.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shad Khan is Vince in a flesh mask and has been for like 40 years. Why? Because Vince McMahon is a hosed up person that killed Owen Hart.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I really wonder what choices I would have had to make to end up in a place where I associate my identity so much with a corporate wrestling company that I fight for its honor on Twitter.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

STAC Goat posted:

I really wonder what choices I would have had to make to end up in a place where I associate my identity so much with a corporate wrestling company that I fight for its honor on Twitter.

going by google translate the rest of his twitter, you gotta practice the "let me speak to your manager" spiel.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

coconono posted:

Because Vince McMahon is a hosed up person that killed Owen Hart.

I mean, yeah?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy gently caress what a gigantic piece of poo poo.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You can't just not post the evidence

https://twitter.com/Zwanzigachtzehn/status/1196928737750790145?s=19

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i think that guy is unwell

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

i think that guy is unwell

He might just be dumb. Not quite occam's razor since I don't know that malice is his motivation, but similar.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I have a buddy who is very dumb and still posts the occasional thing about how Montreal was a work, this is next level poo poo

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

I have a buddy who is very dumb and still posts the occasional thing about how Montreal was a work, this is next level poo poo

he just thinks everyone else is a bunch of jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
drat millennials and their opposition to racist commentary! :argh:

https://twitter.com/myerslee85/status/1197156722160414720?s=20

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

god drat millennials, always complaining instead of *thumbs through notes* letting people be unrepentant assholes

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

I agree with Lee.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So what was the comment that Corny made? It's been amusing watching him continue to insist that he's a liberal while his racist brain is leaking as he gets older.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

So what was the comment that Corny made? It's been amusing watching him continue to insist that he's a liberal while his racist brain is leaking as he gets older.

Jim Cornette, the most popular carnie goblin for online discussion purposes, said that Trevor Murdoch is so tough he could strap a bucket of fried chicken to his back and drive a motor scooter across Ethiopia. The implication being the starving, destitute African people would mob and murder (??) your average motor scooter operator for their chicken. There are also many other hosed up connotations to this anecdote that you could probably imagine easily but Cornette couldn't because he's only a barely sentient poo poo stain that figured out how to talk good.

just rust fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Nov 20, 2019

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
That sounds like a deep cut from 1995 or something. And thanks.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

He told it in 1995!

And also in 1985.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

in the Cornette thread, someone dug up him doing the same bit several times since this 80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/arikcannon/status/1196986605678006278

warning, Corney says the n-word multiple times