Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samael
Oct 16, 2012

Here it comes!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
fapfapfapfapfap

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

Oh poo poo, it's happening??

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hahahahaha this owns

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

And there is quid pro quo

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
oh my god what a great day to come back from vacation

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
That wasn't just one bus, that was a fleet of busses and he just drove over the entire cabinet.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
It's only fitting that Julliana who built his career on 9/11 is going to be taken down by another 9/11.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

The hand of fate yanked my rear end out of bed at 6 AM for no other reason to watch this and I love it.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
When does DOJ decline to charge Giuliani? 11AM today or earlier?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Yes take down that little fuckweasel Ron Johnson too.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Going full TVIV on this because :tviv: :tviv: :tviv:

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Guiliani is an insane person with a wealth of damning texts/emails. He's a total wild card

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Imagine what Guiliani's legacy would be if he died in like 2003?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

For the first time in my life I can think "boy, I'd sure like to see Trump's face right now."

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Can't wait to see what angle Gym takes.

The best angle for the GOP is for each member to use their time to bitch about process and not ask any questions at all.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Mr. Sondland, welcome to ~The Resistance~

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
GOP line of questioning as follows:

"Mr Sondland, do you remember what you did on July 1st 1989"

"No congressman"

"Then how do you expect us to believe you remembered everything that just happened. I yeild my time to Gym"

"FFFFFAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....her emails"

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/AndreaWNYC/status/1197164107423715328

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

The Mattering has arrived comrades. It is here and it is good

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

:getin:

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

lol

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Listening on the radio during my drive GO GO GOOOOOO

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It seems like the Republicans have no choice now but to try and saddle Giuliani with all of this to protect daddy.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Ehud posted:

It seems like the Republicans have no choice now but to try and saddle Giuliani with all of this to protect daddy.

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Ehud posted:

It is too bad that Rudy has openly said he was taking orders from Trump and we have receipts of that being true

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i guarantee rudy would flip on trump in an instant if they tried to put it all on him

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

friendbot2000 posted:

It is too bad that Rudy has openly said he was taking orders from Trump and we have receipts of that being true

also Sondland repeatedly talked to trump personally and knew these were his orders and is going to testify that they were trump's orders

really undercuts the ability to make Rudy the sole fall guy

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

queeb posted:

i guarantee rudy would flip on trump in an instant if they tried to put it all on him

Correct

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

And then Rudy spills the beans on trump. They re all rats and will flip to save their own rear end.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lol talk with rudy, didnt volkur say he didnt take it as talking with rudy literally

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

friendbot2000 posted:

The Mattering has arrived comrades. It is here and it is good

What does mattering mean? He's still getting impeached and he's still getting acquitted by the senate. That was the case yesterday too.

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008
So glad I cut out of our yearly benefits meeting (where our insurance rates are going up as usual) to listen in on this. Phenomenal stuff.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

queeb posted:

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Amazing that Predictit impeachment odds havent budged in weeks

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
Oh my god this is amazing. "We could do whats best for the US Ukraine relationship. OR we could do what Trump wanted"

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

queeb posted:

lol talk with rudy, didnt volkur say he didnt take it as talking with rudy literally

Mmhm. Said he took "talk with Rudy" as "I'm getting all these conspiracies from Rudy".

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

mcmagic posted:

What does mattering mean? He's still getting impeached and he's still getting acquitted by the senate. That was the case yesterday too.

the dem nominee can use all this relentlessly in ads leading up to the election?

they will likely gently caress it up bc lol dems but there's the possibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

mcmagic posted:

At least for me the mattering doesn’t happen until November 2020. This seems like it might increase the chances of it happening.