Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

This week is infrastructure af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Jim Jordan just got up and left the room lol

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
OH GOD, ROBOSCHIFF HAS AWAKENED

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Residency Evil posted:

lol is schiff smiling?

How could he not be? I have a poo poo eating grin

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

ewiley posted:

Maggie HabermanWhite House Correspondent
Sondland is walking a real line: trying to say that everyone was in on something that was questionable, but also painting himself as trying to do the right thing at all times.

The first guy to flip usually wins.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Keep banging away!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
"In conclusion, it is my truest and honest belief I do not want to go to jail. Someone please help me."

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

"Continuum of Insidiousness" is my nerd rock prog band.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/BrentBozell/status/1197168201018335232

im dying

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

"In conclusion, it is my truest and honest belief I do not want to go to jail. Someone please help me."

"In conclusion, I am the megadonor not the puppet did you think I was going to go under for the party?"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

He probably had a Nunes type speech about how the Dems are dragging him in the mud and how he can prove there was no corruption/quid pro quo and that’s all out the window

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Chuds will literally believe anything....

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
oh god it keeps coming

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005
welp

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
This guy sure doesn't talk like a guy willing to go to jail for Trump.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Holy poo poo, Sondland's testimony blows away every GOP narrative about this not really being a crime and a coordinated effort by the President/State/Justice Dept to do crimes.

The only thing left standing after today will be the "President does crimes, so what" defense, which is good but it also worries me that the GOP will just run with it, since it's been the end goal of theirs all along.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

This could be read as an accelerationist. "Look, we needed to kill off political appointees, so the president cleverly instated the worst appointee possible to point this out!"

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice
Of course I know what it means now, but I didn't know at the time. Hoo boy

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
The GOP strategy is going to be "This guy says one thing last month, and another this month. He can't be trusted!"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

*Gym Jordan has left the server*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1197171791116079106

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Rudy's lawyers are probably furiously calling Schiff's office to request he come and testify tomorrow.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

is perry bacon jr the dumbest person on earth?

quote:

His inserting Pompeo so deeply into the Ukraine scheme is interesting. Sondland is, to me, not making Trump seem a lot worse through his testimony. But he is making Pompeo seem worse.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Ahaha

But also he probably got called away to pick up notes on the new defense the WH is frantically fabricating

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005
"Once a liar, always a liar" Jim Jordan declares smugly.

Nunes nods and hmmms like the Chamberlain from the Dark Crystal.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Goddamn, this is not Stupid Watergate, this is Stupid Teapot Dome but the president is involved.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Everybody together now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTS6GEzeeF4

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

ewiley posted:

Goddamn, this is not Stupid Watergate, this is Stupid Teapot Dome but the president is involved.

Split the difference, it's the Great Tea-Baggening

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Haha now he's gonna bus Pence too.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

VH4Ever posted:

This guy sure doesn't talk like a guy willing to go to jail for Trump.

He is rolling over like a doggy and showing you his belly. This is a man who does not want to go to jail.

It never stops being funny how everyone who has ever come into Donald Trump's orbit always ends up screaming "I'm hosed, I'm hosed! Why did I do this?" in their head.

Old Surly
Dec 8, 2004

and all of your troubles are solved and gone

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

is perry bacon jr the dumbest person on earth?

The 538 team are always hedging their bets when they can't point to a certain number or stat.

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005
I'd like to imagine the bus is the Straight Talk Express and the last thing Trump sees is McCain's smiling face.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Also doesn’t the whistleblower thing lose more and more steam each day as more and more involved with things testify that it happened?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
How long till the republicans start referring to Sondland as Judas without a hint of self awareness?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

ReidRansom posted:

Ahaha

But also he probably got called away to pick up notes on the new defense the WH is frantically fabricating

Gym Jordan has hit the showers.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

ewiley posted:

Considering that Teapot Dome was largely uncovered because the idiot at the center of it, Interior Secretary Albert Fall, bought a poo poo-ton of furniture for his house that he could never have afforded with a government salary, I'd say Teapot Dome is Stupid Teapot Dome.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1197173957318848512

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/BrentBozell/status/1197168201018335232

the spin has already begun

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Just gonna keep quoting this forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

ewiley posted:

Teapot Dumb