Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Riot Bimbo posted:

Thin Skin Lizzy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/WayneMessam/status/1197176870174908417

:byewhore:

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

who?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
More like Wayne No-sam

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1197177039331250176?s=20

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Christ Dom lemon aged hard the last few years

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

TBF Wayne has had more people vote for him than Pete.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

This is CNN laying the groundwork to pivot to Trump support when Bernie wins

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sanders has endorsements and votes from people who will actually vote in the 2020 election.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

Sanders has endorsements and votes from people who will actually vote in the 2020 election.

whoa, rough chuckles

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I didnt know who Ady was before the Bruenig tweet and now I'm sick of hearing about him. Sympathy for the ALS part, however.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ady getting clowned on twitter for their idiot rear end call to back a dumb fraud is totally gonna be used to further that Unhinged Bernie Bro narrative lol

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ady Barka?

More like pee pee caca

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
ady farta

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Riot Bimbo posted:

Ady getting clowned on twitter for their idiot rear end call to back a dumb fraud is totally gonna be used to further that Unhinged Bernie Bro narrative lol

Too bad

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
our healthcare system is a hosed up gordian knot and Bernie's the only one who brought a sword

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Bitterly taking potentially millions with you in the face of your own impending death sure is a lovely thing to do, Ady~

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

*Mayor Pete dancing over the body of a person in diabetic shock from rationing their insulin*

“It’s time to DAB for access to healthcare”

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Nothus posted:

https://twitter.com/pareene/status/1197144424964382720?s=19

The party rigging up a Rube Goldberg ratfuck plan and then botching it to the degree that Bernie actually wins is the most likely outcome lol

Huh. I didn't know Obama loyalists hated Warren.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Very cool that I get to personally watch friends suffer from preventable and treatable illnesses and then go into six figgie medical debt to save their own lives

thanks libs

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
also I would like to stop doing fascist coups please thank you

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Fleetwood posted:

ady is dead to me

He'll be dead to everybody if you're willing to wait a little while.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

OhFunny posted:

probably a grudge from when Obama said that Warren is looking at the glass half-empty as he compromised his appointments with lobbyists and Warren metaphorically pointed out that Obama was holding the pitcher and the proportion of water already in the glass was off besides

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

OhFunny posted:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/09/12/warren-obama-2020-228068

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
Barkan's endorsement is another example of what I've said many times: for liberals, the lives of people outside of American borders simply don't matter. Find a single mention of foreign policy anywhere in his article. A single reference to that area in which presidents have the most power. It's not there. It's the same bullshit with Anoa Changa, who is all "well, I am not an expert on foreign policy, so I am not going to talk about it," as if you had to have a PhD to know that the army mowing down indigenous Bolivians was bad.

Primaries are literally a "if you're not with us, you're against us" moment. There can be only one winner, and no one is forced to publicly endorse anyone. He chose to, in a way that clearly will leads millions more people to suffer if he gets what he wants. Except that as a lib those people literally mean less than nothing to him.

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
that nytimes cartoon is very, very bad

GoluboiOgon has issued a correction as of 17:39 on Nov 20, 2019

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ady is thoroughly acting along class interests if his entire family is just professor after professor, he probably cant help but be attracted to the meritocratic odour Warren exudes in lieu of farts

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

freckle posted:

elizabeth warren is female joe biden

If we could get her to speak Spanish at a debate she'd be Peggy Hill

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

OhFunny posted:

according to Shattered, he personally nixed her as VP pick because he thought she was mean to him on financial policy

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Are polls good or bad today?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

If we could get her to speak Spanish at a debate she'd be Peggy Hill

If she makes it to super tuesday and I'm getting the feeling she will, maybe we'll get to see her pander like clinton did. The Abuela page but even more tasteless and obvious in its pandering~

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Thoguh posted:

polls are blatant propaganda devices today, because conveniently around the time the establishment started pivoting Peteward, pollsters started doing IA/NH polls that mysteriously oversampled old white people with advanced degrees

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Andrew Yang talks to inanimate object, threatens to replace it with robot, wants to upload self into robot, makes no sense. A Good Cartoon.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

supporting Warren means that you are fine with the, best case, 60,000+ people who would die from lack of Healthcare before she gets around to taking a crack at M4A three years in, assuming it doesn't get quietly tabled the moment she's secure of the nomination. Barkan knows this and endorsed anyway.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

supporting Warren means that you are fine with the, best case, 60,000+ people who would die from lack of Healthcare before she gets around to taking a crack at M4A three years in, assuming it doesn't get quietly tabled the moment she's secure of the nomination. Barkan knows this and endorsed anyway.

No war but class war.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Thoguh posted:

Polls are always trash. The only thing that guarantees a win is phonebanking and canvassing. Bernie's fundraising is on lock but he can never have too many volunteers.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

gradenko_2000 posted:

why the deuce is this guy such a careerist

he's a loving stupid one at that cause warren sure as poo poo ain't winning the presidency, let alone the primary

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
presidency is stored in the polls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Polls are always trash. The only thing that guarantees a win is phonebanking and canvassing. Bernie's fundraising is on lock but he can never have too many volunteers.

you can volunteer to text for bernie as well! it's super easy to fire off a batch of 1000 during five minutes of downtime at work or whenever