Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Alpha Centauri posted:

toxx, coward

and if i lose, i'll make sure you are elected Gov. of Delaware

I don't need your help. I'm going to run on a winning platform.

2024 Gubernatorial Platform:
✔️Euthanize Bailey the Dog
✔️Castrate all Dylans
✔️Defenestrate anyone who implies "we go high when they go low"
✔️Permanent helgefølelse
✔️Abolish Delaware on Day 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

SALAMI IN THE BAG

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rofl fuciing poo poo

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

a.lo posted:

why is it so big

That one line reads...

I WANT PISS

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

youre a loving idiot if you think trumo will ever leave office willingly lmoa

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

"yeah, i did crimes. a lot of them, too. i can't recall anything that might help me. thank you and snart helg."

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Franklin: Son, I have a terrible secret to tell you.

Jay: What?

Franklin: When you were a baby I dropped you on your head.

Jay: That's not so bad.

Franklin: I mean for an entire day.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

a.lo posted:

why is it so big

prez needs reading glasses but doesn't wear them so instead he uses big notes

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I'M NEVER CRANKY!! - President of the United States while he's having a temper tantrum

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

thrawn527 posted:

Seriously, what the gently caress is with this drug deal bullshit?

It's a racism thing

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Republicans hoping like hell the audience doesn't know that Trump admitted all these details himself which is how sondland learned about them

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Trump is a buddhist

I'd never say this, but some smart people say I am the most enlightened. Just the other day a group of monks came up to me and say, Sir, you have such radiant equanimity. We've never seen anything like you.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"We go high when they go low" never applies to election season, in which case suddenly it's about going as low as they go in order to win. It only applies toward petty insults and decorum, not corruption.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

it was over in the succ zone, comedyblissoption and someguytt and all the other people who listen religiously to podcasts and never actually pay attention to politics itself were making sweeping statements that this impeachment was just russiagate 2.0 and would explode in dems' faces and guarantee reelection

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Trump is so content he wants for nothing :unsmith:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

mr president please move a little to the left tbank you

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

love doing research on executive authority and realizing it's just calvinball and you can do whatever you want, forever

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

yeah, that's what i posted because i support chris' pragmatic helgefølelse policies

Jess, however, is a leftist radical. She will not ration our helgefølelse.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

the president and republican party going the "literally who?" 4chan route

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Nichael posted:

he's not resigning

He’s terminally incapable of retrospection or admitting he was ever wrong. He won’t resign. If he’s voted out he’ll lock himself in the bathroom and refuse to leave.

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

it was over in the succ zone, comedyblissoption and someguytt and all the other people who listen religiously to podcasts and never actually pay attention to politics itself were making sweeping statements that this impeachment was just russiagate 2.0 and would explode in dems' faces and guarantee reelection

trying to fit the impeachment inquiry into a russiagate narrative is the dumbest poo poo and makes people look like they don't actually understand what is going on

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

triple sulk posted:

who said anyone wanted him to leave office peacefully and quietly with the restrained presidential dignity so required and admired of him :munch:

you're the loving idiot

i want him to flail while he's in cuffs as they throw a blanket on him and take him outside while the press mobs them

nothing like the image of the president being black bagged by the FBI to kick off pockets of right wing terror cells

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

thrawn527 posted:

So what's the Republican game plan for today after this? Destroy Sondland's credibility? Or question if it was truly linked to Biden, since he wasn't on the July 25th call?

Good chance they'll boycott the proceedings before the week is over. Also, shenanigans!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
trump will have plenty of time to chat when he's kicked off the helicopter

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

pillsburysoldier posted:

the president and republican party going the "literally who?" 4chan route

i am not familiar with this tactic. please elaborate

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ahahahahahahahaha

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

The Alpha Centauri posted:

its a funny idea

but trump definitely is resigning

this would be an admission of failure, trump will blame literally everyone else and refuse to take responsibility for anything

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Enhance!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i don't know

trump looks pretty good in glasses

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

who said anyone wanted him to leave office peacefully and quietly with the restrained presidential dignity so required and admired of him :munch:

you're the loving idiot

i want him to flail while he's in cuffs as they throw a blanket on him and take him outside while the press mobs them

:hai:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

you're the loving idiot

nothing like the image of the president being black bagged by the FBI to kick off pockets of right wing terror cells

thats not going to happen tho

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm going to Scarane Three Oh Three Three Oh and it's not working, I need my grandchildren to help me

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

a.lo posted:

why is it so big

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

He’s terminally incapable of retrospection or admitting he was ever wrong. He won’t resign. If he’s voted out he’ll lock himself in the bathroom and refuse to leave.

it's this and it always has been this

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

a.lo posted:

why is it so big

i like how the top two rows both say 'I WANT NOTHING'

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1197194000677122048?s=20

lol who saw it coming

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

no Republican has seen the godfather apparently

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mad.radhu posted:

I'm going to Scarane Three Oh Three Three Oh and it's not working, I need my grandchildren to help me
we'll get right on fixing that, in the meantime have you tried https://secure.actblue.com/donate/jess-cspam

edit: yes we have a donate link specifically for cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

triple sulk posted:

they say if you leave an unbroken trail of piss down a path with no stairs and wait for the full moon, the Trump appears, with a camera crew in tow