Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

smarxist posted:

they probably want like Brent D from pitchfork reviews

l;ike those beer freaks who right crazy reviews

lmao that i remember who that dork is and i hope someone gave him the chaos swirlie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

angerbeet posted:

Skateboarding is a crime

This makes me sound way cooler than I am. I find kick turns incredibly difficult.

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

I WANT NOTHING. I WANT NOTHING. I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I HAVE SEEN THE EYE OF MY SWORD, AND IT IS NO LONGER HOLY! I AM A DUST IN THE HEART OF THE WORLD. I AM NOT A MAN, I AM THE DEVIL'S CREEPING JEKYLL. I AM THE BODY OF THE DEAD. MY PURE, RUSTED BODY, THAT IS MINE! I AM NOT A VIRGIN. I AM THE DEVIL'S CHILD. I AM NOT A FEMALE. I AM THE BODY OF THE WORLD, TOO. I AM NOT A CITIZEN, AND I AM NOT A STATE. I AM NOT A MALE, AND I AM NOT A FEMALE.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

juche avocado posted:

what the gently caress

Never heard of Jonestown? Check it out, It's a real crazy ride.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmfao that was so great

Yeah we did a crime. We do crimes all the time, dumbass! OOOoOoOoOoo scary criiiiiimes! lol, look at you. C'mon man.

*later that day*

I actually meant to say we never do crimes

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UFOTacoMan posted:

gently caress this I WANT A CUBE bullshit :orb:

... i also want a cube, :ohdear:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

sullat posted:

i guess i forgot about hearing about it

im gonna not check it out though because my brain is megazord depressive rn

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Goddamn Jim Jordan looks exactly like someone who is complicit in the sexual abuse of dozens of children.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

DesertIslandHermit posted:

We carry this lovely newspaper called the Epoch Times and when every other paper is like 'Witness Begins Testimony In Inquiry', it pulled out something like 'WITNESS TESTIMONY SHOWS GAPS' and then there's a front-page column about how Tik Tok is a danger to kids.

It will be denial even if it's all caught on tape.

I was more pointing out that fox news doesn't think it's weird to use a headline that evokes his hosed up wrestling sex pest thing

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Aardvark Barber posted:

I WANT NOTHING. I WANT NOTHING. I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I HAVE SEEN THE EYE OF MY SWORD, AND IT IS NO LONGER HOLY! I AM A DUST IN THE HEART OF THE WORLD. I AM NOT A MAN, I AM THE DEVIL'S CREEPING JEKYLL. I AM THE BODY OF THE DEAD. MY PURE, RUSTED BODY, THAT IS MINE! I AM NOT A VIRGIN. I AM THE DEVIL'S CHILD. I AM NOT A FEMALE. I AM THE BODY OF THE WORLD, TOO. I AM NOT A CITIZEN, AND I AM NOT A STATE. I AM NOT A MALE, AND I AM NOT A FEMALE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Aardvark Barber posted:

same

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyJNJOyO5Hs

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This strain is really good for people who have anxiety and need a low-intensity way to self care

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

juche avocado posted:

i guess i forgot about hearing about it

i had read about jonestown a long time ago but i hadn't heard about the congressional delegation visit until a later reading

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

Avirosb posted:

Crack
Ping
it's all in the mind

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
i want trump in the movie cube

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

Goddamn Jim Jordan looks exactly like someone who is complicit in the sexual abuse of dozens of children.

*takes off jacket* now i achieve my final form: business casual enabler of sexpests

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

America rests, unstable, on a tower of denial.

:hmmyes:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I've stayed up until 3am two work nights in a row playing this game. It rules.

not anymore, its ruined by this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tae8F4gkfiw

u mad?

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

folks, bela was a very nasty girl!! her brothers came to get her, i said bye-bye honey!

conversational literacy about lermontov wins my friendship. congrats

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
lol the firewall at work has SA blocked for the following reasons: Tasteless

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pair this strain with reading a big rear end AV club tv show recap and a big glass of wed wine

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKVMUGwKcLE

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

smarxist posted:

they probably want like Brent D from pitchfork reviews

l;ike those beer freaks who right crazy reviews

this remains the best fart-huffing album review of all time

quote:

In that post-apocalyptic playground I will be at home; I will ride a big bike and have a pill on my jacket. The most stunning thing about Los Angeles is that it stuns, abolishing the almost classicist (for hip-hop) minimalism of 1983 in favor of swooning laptop biotechnology, drums pumping oily blood through CG hearts and Technicolor flourishes of ethereal robot choirs. One imagines Sephiroth twirling a blade. One imagines great plumes of fire reflected in Harrison Ford’s instructive eye. One imagines awesome.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

juche avocado posted:

what the gently caress

yeah the delegation led by Leo Ryan to Jonestown was trying to gtfo on a small airplane when some of the Jonestown cultists drove up on a tractor trailer and started blasting away. meanwhile the others back at the camp were killing themselves

here's a photo of Jackie Speier being rescued the next morning, still on the ground next to the landing gear of the small plane they had been trying to board

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Good soup! posted:

lol this meme never gets old

some people seem to get real upset about the prevalence of this meme and it makes me wonder why it makes them so upset to see it.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

This strain is really good for people who have anxiety and need a low-intensity way to self care

which strain; share with the class

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

JAMOOOL posted:

this doesn't make sense to me, WI went pretty big for Dems in 2018 and I don't think Republicans have gotten any more popular here since then

Trump brings out unprecedented turnout amongst Repubs.

Most popular Pres in his party since the 1950s

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Aardvark Barber posted:

tooomp

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I've stayed up until 3am two work nights in a row playing this game. It rules.

I spent so much time rebuilding the highway and then I unlocked the zipline and I'm just like welp I wasted my life

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

JAMOOOL posted:

this doesn't make sense to me, WI went pretty big for Dems in 2018 and I don't think Republicans have gotten any more popular here since then

In recent years Walker was a lightning rod for stupid, so we got an influx of right wing voters. Even in the more liberal cities like Madison you will see pickups with confederate flags flying and cars with SS symbols all over them. Back in the late 80s and early 90s this would have gotten your vehicle destroyed.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

sullat posted:

"Lay Down Your Life With A Degree of Dignity" is my jam

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

new kind of cat posted:

wow they really don't like starcraft

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

oh poo poo they're playing the clip

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I wanna be in charge of making up what strains of weed are good for what astrological signs

oh

you're doing a posting prompt. carry on

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost
hey everyone, I've been looking for a quid pro quo, does anyone know where i can find one?

thanks!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Tom Sellout posted:

i want trump in the movie cube

imagine him trying to crawl from one room to the next. lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i'm so glad it's raining

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Can't wait for a bunch of reply girls Youtube journalists to say that absolutely nothing happened today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

new kind of cat posted:

decorously bumstung

can't handle the truth