Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

StrangersInTheNight posted:

THEIR TIMING WAS BAD! So they didn't do a crime!

Impeccable logic, Gym

we literally know exactly when zelensky was going to announce the investigation

it didn't happen because politico broke the story of how he was being blackmailed into it before he could do it and he sensibly canceled the interview

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

tag me please

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

HootTheOwl posted:

Why don't the democrats hammer more about aid was held up and released only after the whistle blower was public.

This will probably be brought up a lot with the witnesses from OMB.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

HootTheOwl posted:

Why don't the democrats hammer more about aid was held up and released only after the whistle blower was public.

This was brought up

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Mohican

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

ewiley posted:

Gym is yelling hard here, not sure what he's saying though.

Vintage Gym catchphrase of "Guess What?"

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

SchrodingersCat posted:

Thank you for this. I run various cognitive assessments on demented pts everyday and that drat clock is burned into my brain.

was not expecting to be beaten making this comment, dang

I love Sondland's face having to listen to Jim Jordan. That is all our faces.

Kagon
Jan 25, 2005

I would definitely prefer that over my current tag. Today has been... not what I expected.

Syfe
Jun 12, 2006

Need a Gang tag.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Yeah sure whatever lemme have it.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Sure. Thanks!

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Yes please and thank you

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
did gym jordan really just quote trumps I WANT NOTHING notes

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

Xyven
Jun 4, 2005

Check to induce a ban

Yes!!!!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

oh hell yeah

god this blows
Mar 13, 2003

Can I be the last of the Mohican?

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I don’t want it, because I want nothing

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

Tayter Swift posted:

did gym jordan really just quote trumps I WANT NOTHING notes

If he just did that it's at least the second time he's brought it up today.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Hell yeah

remeez
Jan 10, 2007

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I want nothing

More than a gang tag

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug

Yes please

The flaming lip
Oct 1, 2005
Likes shitty music

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

YES

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Yup

piss-bottle man
Jan 1, 2010

covered in cat hair

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Yes, please! I'd definitely like to keep my avatar and text as well in addition to the Gang Tag, if that is okay.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
I love to crime lots that's my loving problem(problem)
And yeah I like crime I've got a crimin' problem(true)

edit: mods embed "Problems" by A$AP Rocky into thread and give me a smug sondland avatar

edit2:

Jaxyon fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Nov 20, 2019

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

hi please do give gang tag

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

Late to the party, but yes please!

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

If we can have two then hell yes

Mohican

Spiffster fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Nov 20, 2019

midwifecrisis
Jul 5, 2005

oh, have I got some GREAT news for you!

yesss

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

You ever hear of the neutron bomb?

Sup

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

yes please

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Andronian
Feb 17, 2012

i do in fact want i want nothinG

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Sure. What the hell.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

I want the greatest gift of all:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
"We just went through this poo poo, don't be stupid"