Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

Oh yeah, drag Rick Perry back into this.

e: Here, have a simulation of Nunes' time as a tax;

https://twitter.com/Lisa_Bizzle/status/1193220924327288834?s=09

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

ground floor

Dial M for MURDER
Sep 22, 2008

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Give me the receipt. It's going to be a cultural icon

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

"Hey Sondland, remember that they're trying to throw you under the bus for this, better stab them first."

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

eke out posted:

thank you rep krishnamoorthi

hell yeah; love that guy

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Chimp_On_Stilts posted:

Quickie anecdote: I'm currently on a cross country (US) flight and there's a lotta people watching the testimony live on their in-seat screens.

This makes me happy, ty for sharing

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Sondland literally should be in jail and he's yucking it up.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

man, Sondland is a complete jackass

I can see why Trump loves him so much

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
His wife calls him The Gordon Problem

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.
See now that poo poo needs to stop.

This is actually serious, and that is why people are losing their faith in this poo poo.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
Jesus, everyone getting loving punchy now. I think they all had liquid lunches there

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

That is the laughter of a man who knows he's hosed.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

hell yeah.

I want nothing
I want nothing

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Stop being chummy with him. Nail him ffs.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

PlasticAutomaton posted:

That is the laughter of a man who knows he's hosed.

I don't know about that, I'm scared that because Sondland snitched he's not going to be investigated

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

This would go so perfectly under my default avatar.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I assume Cooper and Hale are.moved til tomorrow?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Ehud posted:

man, Sondland is a complete jackass

I can see why Trump loves him so much

he's a total shithead, but i'll let them all walk if it actually caused The Mattering

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Nunes talking about the Dems creating conspiracy theories is impressive balls

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Nunes really needs new material.

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

"Once again, the American people have seen a failure of their preposterous conspiracy theory."

Great phrasing, Nunes!

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/727626922239397889

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Me please.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I assume Cooper and Hale are.moved til tomorrow?

Why?

JustV
Apr 23, 2008

Only Literally On Fire

I want nothing more than nothing

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Nunes commence gaslighting gooooooooooo

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

LtStorm posted:

"Once again, the American people have seen a failure of their preposterous conspiracy theory."

Great phrasing, Nunes!

Really telling on himself

bootsy
Jun 29, 2010
Nunes word salad again. Drink!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Coconcit-conspit-coconspitter-coconsssspiirrtor

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Nunes just sounds dejected as opposed to yesterday.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.

I want nothing, but I want that tag.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

YESSSSSS

If pissbaby gets reelected every shitpost will remind me of the hell we live through.

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

he's a total shithead, but i'll let them all walk if it actually caused The Mattering

Which would be the exact reason this poo poo could happen again, and not far down the line.

If they actually want to stop this from happening again, they need to do this correctly, and investigate every single one of them.

No one is above the law.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

I can't keep up with the thread and work at the same time.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Nunes attire is also completely poo poo. Checkered shirt loving with the cameras

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

A little late to start that hearing now, isn't it?

Old Surly
Dec 8, 2004

and all of your troubles are solved and gone
Someone get that Maloney clip on Twitter. FWD to Donny.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

ewiley posted:

Yeah, that's a good point, why would a known idiot Trump, use a term like quid pro quo without being prompted?

e: "i want to state loudly that i am not doing crimes here, as advised by my crooked lawyer, but convince them to, you know, do the right thing!"

Trump is exactly the kind of person that thinks that saying "I'm totally not committing this crime I'm currently doing" makes him innocent. His entire life is magic word BS, which the GOP has conditioned their base to buy into.

See also: Radical Islamic Terrorism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jiro posted:

Nunes just sounds dejected as opposed to yesterday.

he is loving slurring hard and sounds loving out of it.